Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Bad Moms

Bad_Moms_poster.jpg

No one reached out and I am nearly out of time. I guess this is not controversial. This movie is a comedy. Hmm. It came out in 2016. I remember trailers for this movie. I also remember having absolutely no interest in seeing it. Not even having Veronica Mars in the movie could change my mind. 

From wiki, this movie does seem to have a good overall message. Basically anything in excess is not good. No personality or parenting type is perfect. The leads all being different and learning from each other sounds kind of nice. 

The movie earned over 180 million off of about 20 million budget. Success! Then it had a sequel. 

Saving Ant Man and the Wasp

MAGIC MIKE XXL

Magic Mike XXL is the 2015 sequel to the 2012 film Magic Mike. Like the original, the film teased male strippers and didn't show anything worthwhile. Despite that, the film received positive reviews from critics and grossed $122.5 million on its $15 million budget. As far as I know, there aren't any plans to make a third film. The film stars Channing Tatum as Michael “Magic Mike” Lane, Matt Bomer as Ken, Joe Manganiello as Big Dick Richie, Kevin Nash as Tarzan/Ernest, Adam Rodríguez as Tito, Gabriel Iglesias as Tobias, Andie MacDowell as Nancy Davidson, Amber Heard as Zoe, Jada Pinkett Smith as Rome, Elizabeth Banks as Paris and Donald Glover as Andre.

SAVE: G.B.F.

21 Jump Street

So.... I didn't care about this, I didn't care for the sequel. Good enough reason for me to cut it (also bye a miracle I am not past the deadline lol). Anyway, it's a buddy cop comedy, starring Jonah Hill (who also had a hand in writing it) and Channing Tatum (yikes, not a good round for the guy). The movie is also an adaptation of an 80's tv show (guess who has no idea about the show? Me. You learn something new every day), that centers on police officers Schmidt and Jenko, who infiltrate a high school (lol) as students (LOL) to stop a dealer from selling a new drug. It did well enough commercially and critically to get a sequel, so if I cared didn't really matter. Anyway, out of the rankdown it goes.

download.php?type=download&image=152719&section=3 

tumblr_oehhv56bYz1rzwvopo5_500.gifv

I am indifferent about both movies left but one features Kristen Stewart hence why I am cutting Personal Shopper. This movie was released in 2016, and it is classified as a psychological thriller - it also stars Kristen Stewart in the role of Maureen. In the movie, Maureen is the central character - she is an American who has been living in Paris where she has been working as a personal shopper for a celebrity. The movie takes a turn when her brother passes away - she tries to communicate with him following his passing as they both felt like they were medium. Throughout the movie, she feels that she's receiving messages from her brother & notices weird encounters. Anyway, the movie is very different than the mediocre movie that Kristen Stewart takes on - she received praise for her role in the movie.  Not only is Kristen being praise in it, the director of the movie was awarded the Best Director title at Cannes. 

I am sure it is a good movie but I never got around to saving it, and I am sure nobody was too big of a fan of it as it was left to cut/save up until now.

SAVING: I SAW THE DEVIL

Noms:

Labor Day - 35%

Only God Forgives - 41%

Immortals - 43%

J. Edgar - 43%

The Girl on the Train - 44%

To the Wonder - 46%

We're the Millers - 47%

Love & Other Drugs - 48%

Where'd you go Bernadette - 49%

I smile back - 50%

Now you see me - 50%

Tomb Raider - 51%

The Iron Lady - 52%

The To Do list - 54%

Ma - 55%

Seeking a friend for the end of the world - 55%

4th Man Out - 58%

The Grand Seduction - 59%

please wake up  😘

@1234567890, @Elliott, @Deeee, @totes4totes, @*Chris, @aliasocfan, @#jeah, @Steven_, @NGM, @Alex95

fun fact I was going to nominate Leap Year which is the movie with the lowest Tomatoscore left in the game with 23% but couldn't because Victoria nominated last round