Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

16 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Okay, so we've determined Wally needs to watch Up and then he can watch Inside Out........ what other movies haven't you seen that you are hiding from us

LMAOOO You don't want to know. 🙈 But now you know why I would feel so out of place in this game. :haha: 

25 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Please don't tell me he was a ranker for the movie rankdown

I was. :dead: 

25 minutes ago, Deeee said:

This response. 🤣

22 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Denise saw Nico post up in the thread and was like 

not today i dont think so GIF

:dead: :dead:  :dead: 

20 minutes ago, Deeee said:

You have no idea how frustrated I was with @*Wallace that game :dead:

LMAOOO I got nearly everyone frustrated with me in that game. 😢 :dead: Y'all are lucky I'm not in this one. :haha: 

22 minutes ago, NGM said:

cut Pinocchio (Pinocchio)

😢 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

My power. What an iconic moment. LOL. :dead:

IT REALLY was. You literally said something about hoping IDF crashes and burns with  our ~wrongdoing. And then it does the next day. :dead: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

IT REALLY was. You literally said something about hoping IDF crashes and burns with  our ~wrongdoing. And then it does the next day. :dead: 

On the bright side, at least I set into motion the creation of a new and improved IDF? :lmao:

36 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Don’t worry, no one’s dying today :haha: my obvious save is Goofy.

Save Goofy

Cut Kristoff

Ill get the writeup done within the hour :yes:

Lies. Have to run to the store, so the writeup may be delayed, but it’s coming! 

Updated. ❤️ 

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

Jiminy Cricket 

9Xro.gif

Ah, this cut makes me quite sad to do, but.... so would any of the rest, so I guess that's what this game has come to now. :haha:  It's only going to get harder going forward. Anyway, Jiminy Cricket is an anthropomorphic cricket from Pinocchio. He acts as Pinocchio's conscience and also partially narrates the story. It is Jiminy's responsibility to watch over Pinocchio and guide him on his quest to become a real boy.  He likes to wear a top hat and tailcoat, and always carries an umbrella. :wub:  We stan the stylish Jiminy! :wub:   

200.gif

His character is based upon the Talking Cricket from the original Pinocchio book (which the movie is based on), but he was promoted to a major character for the film. Walt Disney and the filmmakers of Pinocchio have said that Jiminy's role was to represent the heart of the story with him and Pinocchio's friendship. Jiminy is also known for being the original singer of the classic song, "When You Wish Upon a Star." I really like Jiminy and he might actually be my favorite from the movie, but I figured I'd leave in the main title character, even if someone else ends up cutting him (and I see now that it happened). 

Saving: Thumper

tumblr_mfpaqe8oaP1rr6knso2_500.gif

Kristoff (Frozen)

disney frozen GIF

You guys are too quick lately, always leaving me with the last choice (or I’m just extra slow) :haha:. Kristoff wouldn’t have been my first choice to eliminate, but between him and Goofy I have to save one of the characters I think of when I hear the word “Disney”... and that is Goofy!

Kristoff is a main character in the films Frozen and Frozen 2. He is an ice harvester who was orphaned at a young age, and was raised by trolls. He is often seen in the company of his reindeer, Sven. The pair are best friends and live their life traveling from place to place, selling their ice. Kristoff meets Anna at the trading post, while stopping to buy supplies. He gets into an altercation with the shopkeeper, and Anna helps him out by purchasing his supplies. In exchange she wants him to accompany her to find Elsa. He reluctantly agrees and the two set off. Naturally, they begin to grow closer on this trip. Though they are successful in reaching Elsa, they are unsuccessful in convincing her to come home. Instead she strikes Anna, causing her hair to begin to turn white, concerning the pair. Kristoff takes her to see his family of trolls, who are ecstatic that he has found himself “a girlfriend.” While they deny anything romantic, the feelings are obvious. As they are with the trolls, Anna starts to succumb to the cold and we are told only an act of true love will awaken her. Believing this to mean she needs a kiss from Hans, the pair set off to achieve that. He leaves her at the palace, even though Sven urges him not to deny his own feelings for her. Kristoff seems content on doing just that until he realizes she’s in danger! Little did they know that Hans didn’t really love her and was just using her for the throne. The climax occurs during the blizzard when all of our main characters are brought together. Kristoff looks on helplessly, unable to reach Anna as she sacrifices herself for her sister. Thankfully, she is unharmed, as this is the act of true love needed to break the spell on her. We see Kristoff get a job with the palace as an Ice Master, and the hints of a beginning of a relationship with him and Anna.

I actually haven’t seen Frozen 2 yet, but apparently he is one of the main characters and is on a quest to propose to Anna. Another one for my to-watch list (which has shrunk significantly since this rankdown started!).

Kristoff is a fun character that I like, and Frozen was a movie I enjoyed (though I personally don’t consider it one of the greats... I think I just never felt it lived up to the hype, but that’s another story for another day), but up against Goofy who actually personifies Disney in so many ways, I had to let him go at this point. 

Saving: Goofy

star wars kiss GIF by Disneyland Paris

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~
  • Like 1