Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I watched Cinderella today and it was basically "The adventures of Lucifer the cat plus some white women are also around." Shocked at how much screentime the cat got.

LOLOLOL. I'm telling you! Lucifer might be more interesting than Cinderella.

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I can say the same about Cinderella. She is the best of the generic princesses.

Yeah the Cinderella cut was definitely sad. 😢 But i think we saw it coming with how much she was nominated. 

8 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Dopey is a character that I hold near to my heart because of my mother. She always said I looked like him because of my blue eyes and silly personality as a kid, and would buy me a lot of Dopey stuff. I am fine with his cut objectively, he just means a lot to me. 

Awww this is  really nice story! :hug: 

• Like 1

Joy

latest?cb=20150425021126

Joy is from Inside Out, which is a movie I have not seen, so I have no issues with making this cut. Joy is the protagonist from this movie - and she is one of the 5 emotions inside of Riley Anderson. She is a joyful and cheerful character - hence her name of Joy. Not only that, but she is the leader of the emotions too. Joy’s main objective and goal is to make sure she can keep Riley happy at all times. Joy is lighthearted and always determined to find the fun and positive aspects in life in every way. Joy does se Riley go through some life challenges and not so happy moments in life but she is always determined to keep up with her mission. Her enemy is Sadness (at least formally) and she is allies with the other 4 emotions of Fear, Disgust, Anger and Sadness. Joy is also voiced by Amy Poehler whom I am a fan of. So yeah Joy seems cute/fun/likable. I am sure I would love hr if I watch this movie so well done to hear making it this far!

Saving: The Beast

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Okay, so we've determined Wally needs to watch Up and then he can watch Inside Out........ what other movies haven't you seen that you are hiding from us

A lot of them - just look at the Disney rankdown 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NGM said:

what's_left.org

Thumper (Bambi)**

Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast)

Kristoff (Frozen)

Goofy (Mickey & Friends)

Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)**

Pinocchio (Pinocchio)

Edited by Deeee

Jiminy Cricket 

9Xro.gif

Ah, this cut makes me quite sad to do, but.... so would any of the rest, so I guess that's what this game has come to now. :haha:  It's only going to get harder going forward. Anyway, Jiminy Cricket is an anthropomorphic cricket from Pinocchio. He acts as Pinocchio's conscience and also partially narrates the story. It is Jiminy's responsibility to watch over Pinocchio and guide him on his quest to become a real boy.  He likes to wear a top hat and tailcoat, and always carries an umbrella. :wub:  We stan the stylish Jiminy! :wub:   

200.gif

His character is based upon the Talking Cricket from the original Pinocchio book (which the movie is based on), but he was promoted to a major character for the film. Walt Disney and the filmmakers of Pinocchio have said that Jiminy's role was to represent the heart of the story with him and Pinocchio's friendship. Jiminy is also known for being the original singer of the classic song, "When You Wish Upon a Star." I really like Jiminy and he might actually be my favorite from the movie, but I figured I'd leave in the main title character, even if someone else ends up cutting him (and I see now that it happened). 

Saving: Thumper

tumblr_mfpaqe8oaP1rr6knso2_500.gif

Pinocchio 

516?cb=20190312063307

Since Alex threw both characters remaining out there, let's make sure they leave together. I think I appreciate the movie more than I like it, a lot on the back of it being so wildly different to what became the Disney formula since the 90s (basically the same applies to Alice, but I actually really like that movie). Anyway he's the main character of the movie, a wooden puppet created by Geppetto and given life by the Blue Fairy (Disney fairies get your game together, you can basically create life out of thin air but not give Cinderella more than 3 hours for a dress?). Anyway, he's lowkey annoying at spots, but that kinda sells him being a kid that's actually learning and stuff ig. Anyway, I kinda want to go to sleep, so... yeah bye.

Save: Cogsworth