The Weakest T12 Contestants

FloorWax

Just thought I'd make a thread of my own. I'm curious to see what y'all think.

S17: Shane Q 

S16: Umm... Celia probably?

S15: Tyke James

S14: Dave Fenley

S13: Shi'Ann Jones

S12: Mark Isaiah

S11: Darby Walker

Edited by FloorWax

S17: Will Breman/Shane Q

S16: Gyth Rigdon/Andrew Sevener

S15: Chris Kroeze/Dave Fenley/Tyke James(omg this Top 12/Top 13 was awful)

S14: Kaleb Lee/Britton Buchanan

S13: Red Marlow

S11: Josh Gallagher

S10: Nick Hagelin

S9: Braiden Sunshine/Barrett Baber/Zach Seabaugh

S8: Corey Kent White

S7: Craig Wayne Boyd

S6: Jake Worthington 

S5: Cole Vosbury

S4: The Swon Brothers

S3: Terry McDermott

S2: Jermaine Paul(Lmao)

S1: Top 16 I guess? Lowkey forgot most of them except the finalists lol, but Jeff Jenkins is one. 

• Like 1

It's easy to make this an "everyone I hated in the top 12" thread, so I'll just leave one or two for who I genuinely thought were the worst contestants of each. (If I put two it's because it took me more than 5 seconds to decide lol)

S17: Shane Q (easily)

S16: Celia Babini

S15: Tyke James; Reagan Strange

S14: Kaleb Lee; Rayshunn Lamarr (not a bad top 12... but Kaleb was the weakest and Rayshunn was mostly a mess)

S13: Red Marlow; Ashland Craft (neither were absolutely dreadful... but neither deserved their top 12 spots)

S11: Austin Allsup; Courtney Harrell (a lot of contestants can almost tie here... but Austin was bad AND not remotely interesting and Courtney was shockingly an embarrassing mess)

S10: Nick Hagelin (...AND I TYPED THAT WITHOUT ANY HESITATION)

S9: Braiden Sunshine (same as Nick Hagelin)

S8: Brian Johnson (so painfully forgettable)

S7: Reagan James

S5: Austin Jenckes (same as Brian Johnson)

S4: VEDO

S3: Adriana Louise

-

-

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It's easy to make this an "everyone I hated in the top 12" thread, so I'll just leave one or two for who I genuinely thought were the worst contestants of each. (If I put two it's because it took me more than 5 seconds to decide lol)

S17: Shane Q (easily)

S16: Celia Babini

S15: Tyke James; Reagan Strange

S14: Kaleb Lee; Rayshunn Lamarr (not a bad top 12... but Kaleb was the weakest and Rayshunn was mostly a mess)

S13: Red Marlow; Ashland Craft (neither were absolutely dreadful... but neither deserved their top 12 spots)

S11: Austin Allsup; Courtney Harrell (a lot of contestants can almost tie here... but Austin was bad AND not remotely interesting and Courtney was shockingly an embarrassing mess)

S10: Nick Hagelin (...AND I TYPED THAT WITHOUT ANY HESITATION)

S9: Braiden Sunshine (same as Nick Hagelin)

S8: Brian Johnson (so painfully forgettable)

S7: Reagan James

S5: Austin Jenckes (same as Brian Johnson)

S4: VEDO

S3: Adriana Louise

-

-

I agree with all of this

6 minutes ago, Feder said:

S16: Celia (she should have lost in the battles...) , and probably the whole Blake team except Gyth

tbh, Gyth was Blake's least interesting country guy that season, could be just me, but even Andrew outsold him

39 minutes ago, antikid said:

tbh, Gyth was Blake's least interesting country guy that season, could be just me, but even Andrew outsold him

Agreed. I didn’t support him, but Andrew was/is very good. There can be differences in opinion in style or tone, but objectively, he’s more talented, and performed much better than Gyth in the live shows. Gyth was Minivan’s choice and the one TPTB pushed. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Fact.  Karly was robbed.

Tyke James was the first name I thought of when I read the title of this thread.

^^

This except I thought of Nick Hagelin then Tyke....eventually Braiden Sunshine gave my memory a shiver as well.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, antikid said:

TBH I barely fallowed that season and found all of Blake members so boring (so didnt even watch them in the lives shows...)

I liked Gyth BA and loved his Battle with Rod 

3 hours ago, Feder said:

TBH I barely fallowed that season and found all of Blake members so boring (so didnt even watch them in the lives shows...)

I liked Gyth BA and loved his Battle with Rod 

And then there was the embarassment of "God Bless The USA". He deserved to be eliminated that week that's for sure.

• Haha 3

S4: The Swon Brothers (Boring, basic country)
S5: Josh Logan (Impersonator vocalist, never had one clear sound)
S6: Bria Kelly (Spicy take I know, but she did not have one good performance after her audition)
S7: Ryan Sill (Teen heartthrob that went way to far and had NO stage presence at all
S8: Brian Johnson (Was gonna say Corey, but then at least I remembered him without having to look at Wikipedia)
S9: Braiden Sunshine (More missed notes than Corona cases)
S10: Nick Haglin (Yeah I said that. Just because you have a cute kid does not mean you are a good singer) 
S11: Aaron Gibson/Austin Allsup (Aaron: Abysmal tone, couldn't listen to, Austin: Forgettable)
S12: Troy Ramey (Yes I said he was worse then Mark, he was so boring with a very limited range, and Mark was worthy of a chair turn*,  Troy was not worthy of a chair)
S13: Ashland Craft (Meh, never cared for her, but didn't activly dislike her. Season 13 was stacked)
S14: Kaleb Lee (Weakest link and just kinda bland in every way)
S15: Tyke James/Reagan Strange (Both were inconsitent, I loved Reagan's battle and liked her top 8, yikes to everything else. Liked Tyke's audition and his Top 13 was fine, the rest was bad. Still mad about RADHA and Kameron Marlowe being robbed)
S16: Gyth Rigdon (Basic country again, also was I the only one that liked Celia? "Thousand Years" was bad, but I actually liked/loved everything else)
S17: Shane Q (Maybe the worst singer on the worst singer on the show ever)

*Note: I don't like Mark, but he was passable/meh in the Blind, so I wasn't annoyed that he got a spot versus I questioned all the coaches ears when Troy did

• Like 1

I'm going to do worst of all time rather than the worst from each season:

Shane Q (s17)

Tyke James (s15)

Daniel Passino (s10)

Braiden Sunshine (s9)

HM: Rayshun Lamarr wasn't terrible he was just annoying to me

Mark Isaiah and TSoul had a lot of vocal disasters but I think TSould had some good performances and Mark deserved his spot in the t12 (but t12 on was a mess for him)

S17 - Shane, Hello Sunday, Will, Cali, Myracle (she was boring and not really that good ok?)
S16 - All of them except Maelyn? 

S15 - Tyke, Reagan, Chris lol

S14 - Rayshun

S13 - Maybe Red, but I don't really remember him

S12 - Mark Isaiah (Troy and TSoul also were boring, but they weren't bad and Lilli sucked in the live shows, but I love her)

S11 - Team Blake
S10 - Nick Hagelin (how he made through the playoffs omg)

S09 - Braiden, Zach

S08 - No one really, maybe Brian but he wasn't annoying

S07 - RYAN SILL (my 1st hated contestant on The Voice and he is still one of the worst)

I didn't watched the lives from the previous seasons so I'll end here.

S5: Josh LoganJohnny Gray/Austin Jenckes (All were extremely forgettable)
S6: Jake Worthington (100% did not deserve to go as far as he did)

S7: Ryan Sill (AN ACTUAL DISASTER)

S8: Brian Johnson/Corey Kent White (no one was a trainwreck but these 2 were forgettable as hell)

S9: Braiden Sunshine/Zach Seabaugh (I'd be more than happy with never hearing their names again)

S10: Nick Hagelin (Christina's worst decision ever was bringing him back)

S11: ALMOST EVERYONE.

S12: Mark Isaiah (Ryan Sill reincarnated)

S13: Red Marlow (one of the most boring country singers ever to be on the show, and that's saying a lot.)

S14: Rayshun Lamarr (Nothing but annoying screaming his entire run, and come lives they were mostly off-pitch too.)

S15: Tyke James (The only thing about him that didn't suck was his hair.)

S16: Celia Babini (Almost intolerable at worst, and only slightly decent at best.)

S17: Shane Q (emotion of a robot, and was always terrified on stage)

S1 - S3 I really don't like these seasons.

S4 - The Swon Brothers (I don't really like these duo)

S5 - Team Blake really sucks

S6 - Jake Worthington (Mediocre Country Artist) and Team Shakira ( Her top 12 team really sucks)

S7 - Ryan Sill (Should have been eliminated before lives), Sugar Joans and Craig Wayne Boyd (I really don't like this winner, Team Adam is really robbed)

S8 - I really like all of them but I didn't watch any Brian Johnson performance

S9 - Braiden Sunshine (Ellie Lawrence and Lyndsey Elm are both robbed), Emily Ann Roberts (Danielle Bradbery wannabe) and Zach Seabaugh (Boring)

S10 - Laith Al-Saadi and Nick Hagelin (Boring)

S11 - Josh Gallagher, Austin Allsup (Boring) and Courtney Harrell (A mess after her KO).

S12 - Mark Isaiah and Jesse Larson (really sucks) and Troy Ramey (is boring)

S13 - Adam Cunningham (is boring and Emily Luther is robbed here), Ashland Craft(yuck should have been defeated by Chloe on KO, Miley made a horrible mistake choosing her, very bland country artist) and Red Marlow (worst country artist ever)

S14 - Rayshun LaMarr (is annoying) Jackie Verna and Kaleb Lee (are boring) 

S15 - Tyke James and Dave Fenley (are both boring) and Chris Kroeze (didn't deserve a runner up, should be eliminated on the KOs by Michael Lee)

S16 - Team Blake (I don't like all of them) (Why all of you hate Celia? She's a mess on Crossbattles but she's good on lives)

S17 - Jake Hoot (didn't deserve that win Ricky Duran should have won this), Cali Wilson (is boring she should have lost to Marina Chello in KO), Will Breman (It should be Khalea Lynee on Top 12) and Shane Q (is a mess, please have mercy on our ears)

Edited by JOMZ
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I won't use word Good to describe this performance.

But her The Chain Performance is good. Maybe John fluctuated on coaching her here and the song choice is not good.

2 minutes ago, JOMZ said:

But her The Chain Performance is good. Maybe John fluctuated on coaching her here and the song choice is not good.

Yeah, that's the only decent one out of her only 3 solo live performances. With that resume, It's pretty understandable if some people think that she's one of the worst. 

And yes, I think the song selection was bad, but that was not the only problem there, imo. 

28 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I won't use word Good to describe this performance.

Dang. I didn't think my ears would ever have to experience her again. It's not just the pitchiness, her tone greatly irritates me.

• Haha 1