Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

The Four: Battle for Stardom

IPB Image

The Four: Battle for Stardom was a reality show that aired in 2018. The format was that the judges selected 4 up and coming talents to sit in 4 seats, and everyone else on the show was a competitor. Any challengers would have to sing a song to show the judges their worth, and if they received three yes' they could challenge one of the seat holders. The whole thing was as long as you had yoru seat and won your battle, you were safe for the episode. If you were in a seat at the finale, you competed for the prize.

The judges were Diddy, Meghan Trainer and DJ Khaleed. Season 1 had another judge that got axed in the finale because of the #MeToo movement.

The problem with this format is unless you had a seat, you didn't get to see people throughout the course of the season. Season 1 winner Evvie only debuted in the semi finals. In season 2 Ali Caldwell had an epic run and then in a rematch lost to her seat to some girl who was worse but won because the judges didn't call her out. Season 1 and Season 2 had fantastic winners though in James and Evvie. Other notable contestants include Zhavia (season 1), Candice (season 1), Ali (season 2 and the voice), and Sharaya J.

Here are some performances:

j5DoMamAYT4

eFhTt0sRwFo

S6Yzt2vq_eg

Save: The Newlywed game

I'm lowkey bitter The Four outlasted X Factor US and Australian Idol. :ph34r: Lol not legit serious bitter though. :haha: Weird how that show had two seasons right away and then just seemed to vanish. :huh:

Hoping for some America's Funniest Home Videos and Dr. Ken saves. o:)

I'm lowkey bitter The Four outlasted X Factor US and Australian Idol. :ph34r: Lol not legit serious bitter though. :haha:

JAMES GRAHAM. (But also wish those two shows were still in)

IPB Image

I'm lowkey bitter The Four outlasted X Factor US and Australian Idol. :ph34r: Lol not legit serious bitter though. :haha: Weird how that show had two seasons right away and then just seemed to vanish. :huh:

Same Australian Idol had some baller contestants

He's great. Should have been Ali, but he was second best. :wub:

I would have been happy with either of them or Sharaya winning.

JAMES GRAHAM. (But also wish those two shows were still in)

IPB Image

Oooh I know about James, but I liked the other two shows more, specifically Australian Idol. :teehee: :haha:

Ken! :dead::haha:

Same Australian Idol had some baller contestants

Mhmmm. :wub:

James and Sharaya J were my favorites, but Ali was good too. ^_^

The Top 3 we deserved that season. :bye2: You having a rapper as a fave, I'm soo proud! :wub:

Save America's Funniest Home Videos

This work?

#bless

But yeah that should work. :yes:

Shooter

IPB Image

Another short-lived drama series to cut. Shooter was a short-lived series based on the 2007 film and a novel called Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter. The show was cancelled after three seasons due to mixed reviews and poor ratings, and no wonder as I see it stars Ryan Phillippe in the lead role, and he;s to pretty to play tough guys. He plays Bob Lee Swagger, who is a retired Marine sniper living in seclusion who gets back into action after learning of a plot to kill the President. Yawn I don't think I missed anything by skipping this.

Saving: America's Funniest Home Videos

Shooter

IPB Image

Another short-lived drama series to cut. Shooter was a short-lived series based on the 2007 film and a novel called Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter. The show was cancelled after three seasons due to mixed reviews and poor ratings, and no wonder as I see it stars Ryan Phillippe in the lead role, and he;s to pretty to play tough guys. He plays Bob Lee Swagger, who is a retired Marine sniper living in seclusion who gets back into action after learning of a plot to kill the President. Yawn I don't think I missed anything by skipping this.

Saving: America's Funniest Home Videos

I was wondering if that show was the same as the movie. I never watched this but I did like the movie at least.

Mike & Molly

IPB Image

Ok this write up isn't going to pretty I am so tired and am rope dropping Disney land tomorrow too so I am gonna make this quick. Ok now that is written I am going to cut the show I know about because I really don't have time right now to google the rest of these choices and my safe pick is literally the one next to it so here we are. I am doing amazing so far. Mike and Molly starred Melissa Ann McCarthy before she got so famous that she was way bigger than the show but still keep doing seasons because she's a angel. I mean the show was ok for what is what a comedy show but that is all i really remember about it outside of the starring actress.

Saving The Seven Deadly Sins.

Edited by *Diana

Oooh I know about James, but I liked the other two shows more, specifically Australian Idol. :teehee: :haha:

Ken! :dead::haha:

You having a rapper as a fave, I'm soo proud! :wub:

:giggle: You know I have huge favorites on all three though. I’m not even sure how I’d rank them, but may put Australian Idol at the top as well, based on the overall group of contestants.

IPB Image

I can be very unpredictable. :giggle: She was amazing though. And also that James/Sharaya BFFness. :wub: