Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Everything I like :*

we flopped as fans :fail:

I forgot to submit Hung which is the show that introduced me to Stephen Amell

IPB Image

That's Analeigh by the way

Any particular genre you are targeting. :giggle:

Hopefully the shows you liked mostly survived.

I think I will nominate from all categories but I'm also seeing a lot of reality and teen shows that must go :teehee:

only Web Therapy is left without being saved yet :'(

Feel free to send me any safety requests for my next nominations :flowers:

Uh-oh, I'm scared. :shiver:

:wub::wub::wub:

:hug:

I hope so tooo.

:shock::shock::shock:

IPB Image

:hug:

LOL why so shocked by this? Although that makes me surprised you didn't save it as you love dogs. :teehee: :giggle:

Any particular genre you are targeting. :giggle:

This is what I want to know haha.

Indya Moore is one of the strongest actresses currently working and deserves the world (!) (!) (!)

Yes, I agree!

Her & MJ Rodriguez deserves the world!

Hoping Mj’s Critics choice nomination is only the beginning for her <3

Days of Our Lives

IPB Image

I don't watch Soap Operas or care for them in the least bit so cutting one is definitely fine with me. Victoria said to cut this one so out it goes. Time to consult the Wiki. So this show airs almost every day since 1965. Wow that's pretty crazy that it has lasted as long as it has. I am guessing the target audience for this is stay at home mom's with nothing better to do I guess but still an impressive achievement. There has been 13,738 (as of December 6, 2019) episodes of this show so yeah pretty insane. Well good for it for having as long of a run as it has but since I am not the target market for this type of show out it goes from this rankdown.

Saving 90 day Fiance because it sounds like it might be funny.

LOL why so shocked by this? Although that makes me surprised you didn't save it as you love dogs. :teehee: :giggle:

I watched that show a ton growing up, so it's just shocking to me. :haha: I feel like you may have mentioned this before though. Well, there were a few shows I wanted to save, but you really shouldn't be surprised at the one I chose. :teeheewave:

oh that's Blue Clues??? lol I need to start looking for the shows online before ruling them out :haha:

:wub::wub::wub:

I think I will nominate from all categories but I'm also seeing a lot of reality and teen shows that must go :teehee:

Gahhh, you gonna have me working hard. :dead:

I watched that show a ton growing up, so it's just shocking to me. :haha: I feel like you may have mentioned this before though. Well, there were a few shows I wanted to save, but you really shouldn't be surprised at the one I chose. :teeheewave:

Oooh awww I seee. Aww I'm a bit older than you so shouldn't be too surprising. :haha: Ah yeah I am sure I told you that before, soo I am slightly familiar with the show and saw a few episodes here and there. :haha: Oooh lol I'm not and wasn't surprised. :haha:

Remaining:

Boston Public

Web Therapy

CSI: Miami

Yes, Dear

The Newsroom

Young and the Restless

One Life to Live

Blue’s Clues

Cupcake Wars

For the People

Sorry, I won’t be able to update the front page until later today, but I believe these are the remaining shows.

Oooh awww I seee. Aww I'm a bit older than you so shouldn't be too surprising. :haha: Ah yeah I am sure I told you that before, soo I am slightly familiar with the show and saw a few episodes here and there. :haha: Oooh lol I'm not and wasn't surprised. :haha:

Well, I know that. :bleh: This does sound familiar, although not sure how the show came up before. Blue is a precious angel though. :wub: Good. (!)

If we keep talking about shows not added, Steven might do something similar to the acting rankdown. :shiver:

Let's not have 1000 shows.

:dead::haha:

Well, I know that. :bleh: This does sound familiar, although not sure how the show came up before. Blue is a precious angel though. :wub: Good. (!)

Hmmm yeah I don't know how it came up but it did somehow. :haha: Awww yes, Blue is very adorable. :haha: