Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Saving Young Sheldon 

Cutting American Horror Story: Hotel 

I would love and appreciate if someone could save Boston Public too, if they have nothing to save. :shiver:

Sorry for "The Connors" cut :'(.

Can't wait for your Hotel writeup considering you probably never seen it :giggle:. Side note: Lady Gaga starred in it.

Sorry for "The Connors" cut :'(.

Can't wait for your Hotel writeup considering you probably never seen it :giggle:. Side note: Lady Gaga starred in it.

Awww it's okay. :(:hug: Thankfully there's a few others I want to save.

LMAO It's gonna be terrible. :dead: Oooh... dang I feel bad about cutting the one with Gaga but I know that's the AHS least like on here, so figured it would be fine to cut. :haha:

Geordie Shore
IPB Image
Geordie Shore is a reality TV show and is the British spin-off of Jersey Shore. It began airing in 2011 and is currently in its 20th season. Wait, what? 20 seasons? :shock: I didn't even know this show was a thing. So yeah, two seasons a year for a total of 183 episodes so far, which have been broadcast on MTV in various countries. The show focuses on the lives of a bunch of people living together in different locations. So descriptive. :haha: It is based in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, but looks like there is a different house in different town each season. I don't really think this would be my kind of show, but it is clearly popular. Hopefully nobody here is too bothered with this cut.

Saving: 7th Heaven

IPB Image

The OA

IPB Image

The OA is one of those shows that I thought I would really like but it committed the unforgivable sin of boring me and I had to force myself through it in the hopes that it would get better, but that didn't happen. We were left with an ending that made no sense and left us feeling that the main character was maing up her story. In the series, star and executive producer Brit Marling plays Prairie Johnson, a young woman who resurfaces after having been missing for seven years. Prairie has rebranded herself "The OA" and can see, despite having been blind before her disappearance. Apparently the second season is better but not good enough to prevent its cancellation and I have no interest in watching it.

Saving: The Good Wife

Awww it's okay. :(:hug: Thankfully there's a few others I want to save.

LMAO It's gonna be terrible. :dead: Oooh... dang I feel bad about cutting the one with Gaga but I know that's the AHS least like on here, so figured it would be fine to cut. :haha:

It’s the worst season IMO so I don’t have any complaints :haha:

American Horror Story: Hotel

IPB Image

IPB Image

There are soooo many American Horror Story series out there, NONE of which I have seen or really have interests to see (but I may be incline to cheek out the ones with Angela Bassett). But I feel like American Horror Story: Hotel is one of the least liked AHS’ amongst its fans, so I think this is a safe/easy cut to make of the AHS series at this point. So I have heard of this but never saw it but going to learn about it now.

American Horror Story: Hotel is the 5th season of the FX horror anthology of American Horror Story, which arid on FX from October 7 2015 through January 13, 2016. This series stars Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Angela Bassett, Lady Gaga and others. This was the one that starred Lady Gaga, for which she won her Golden Globe award, which I know upset a lot of people on here, as she won it over more accomplished actresses. I do remember being really happy for her that she won it but for now that’s not going to be enough. Ooh so I am cutting the one with Angela Basett too. :| Ugh I feel bad now.

American Horror Story: Hotel takes place around the mysterious place of the Hotel Cortez in Los Angeles, California. There’s some craziness going on the catches the interest of an intrepid homicide detective, who is Bentley. Hotel Cortez cottons many scary an thrilling scenarios and events, which is overseen by The Countess who is a bloodsucking fashionista (which is played by Gaga). With all of the thrilling happenings going on, the hotel would become Murder Castle - since it was created to torture, murder and hide any evidence of wrongdoings. There are a number of murderous threats, inkling the Ten Commandments Killer, the vampire self-styled Countess (that i just mentioned) and a serial killer mastermind that was the cause of the hotel’s construction who now happens to be a ghost living there.

So gahh wow this is A LOT of craziness here and it might be too scary for my scared behind to watch! I will provide a trailer.

JH5Bvvn0GnI

Saving: Young Sheldon 

IPB Image

IPB Image

:wub: Thank you for this save! :hug::hug::hug:

You're very welcome! :teehee: :hug:

Now I just gotta hope my choice gets saved. :haha:

After you saved Young Sheldon? No. :* Maybe only because of the Tamyra Gray appearance. I'm surprised you didn't save Blues Clues.

I had my reasons. Ahh yes Tamyra was great on that show. :wub: Oooh reallyy, why? I never really watched Blue Clues except when I was visiting my cousins when they were of its target age. :haha:

It’s the worst season IMO so I don’t have any complaints :haha:

Oooh alright. Yeah that was the general thoughts I got around here. Sooo figured might as well cut that AHS before accidentally cutting a big favorite AHS by mistake. :haha:

Best part of Hotel is Denis O’Hare’s portrayal!

Interesting but that's cool. :o

Angela Bassett's best season was easily Coven.

Coven as a whole is very hit or miss for viewers.

Oooh that's good to know. :teehee: