Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Well damm sorry :(

Aww I understand. :( I know you didn't know. I'm more mad at myself for not asking safety for EHC this time around. >.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was a big part of my childhood and it was legit scary in some episodes :haha: They do add comedic factors in it which makes it less scary for kids. A little sad it got cut but it's fine.

I kinda remember this show but totally forgot about it. I think I saw one or a few episodes or maybe I just knew of it? :haha:

You would.

What do you mean by this? :)

Kinda sad to lose John Adams still :(. But The Sopranos and John Adams are two of the most iconic series' of the century and The Sopranos is a long-running series so obviously more iconic so I'd rather see it survive (though I guess it could still lose out to whatever The Borgias is lol).

John Adams

IPB Image

I was never going to cut The Sopranos I just wanted to see if I would get a reaction which I didn't. :dead: I'm cutting John Adams because I never knew it exited prior to this. John Adams is a 2008 American television miniseries chronicling most of U.S. President John Adams's political life and his role in the founding of the United States. Thank you, Wikipedia for that piece of info. (!) The show has 7 parts being a mini-series and all. Now let me name all the people it starred for more word count: Paul Giamatti, Laura Linney, Stephen Dillane, David Morse, Tom Wilkinson, Danny Huston, Rufus Sewell, Justin Theroux and Guy Henry. I recognize maybe one name in the whole bunch. The show broadcasted on HBO and the show won four Golden Globe awards and 13 Emmy awards, more than any other miniseries in history. It was an easy cut and I would have saved Ally McBeal instead but Anne offered favors so I'm taking them. o:)

Save Ally McBeal

Cut The Sopranos

Okay, I was trolling. :giggle:

Cut John Adams

What?!

Oh lol posted that too fast.

:dead:

It was an easy cut and I would have saved Ally McBeal instead but Anne offered favors so I'm taking them. o:)

I thought you saved Ally McBeal in your post though? :unsure::haha:

I didn’t notice you saved Ally McBeal. :dead: I just thought that was my option against The Sopranos. :haha:

I'm policing myself because I wanted to save The Sopranos but didn't want Ally McBeal cut as well. So since I didn't specify I was changing my cut I'll stick with the Ally save as long as you save The Sopranos. :haha: I'm lost. :dead:

I don't think this is from Olive Kitteridge...? :haha:

Everyone stan the fierce wives/moms cut this round:

xt_xuN1VljQ

Rochelle :wub::wub::wub:

LOL freaking google lied to me and said it was. :dead:

LOL, Lover her! :wub::wub:

ELC. :'(

EHC*, I'm sure you meant. :lol: :'(

THE BORGIAS

IPB Image

I've never heard of this show, so off to Wikipedia I go. The Borgias is a drama that was a dramatic retelling of the Borgia family. Its primary cast consisted of Jeremy Irons as Pope Alexander VI, François Arnaud as Caesar, Holliday Grainger as Lucrezia, David Oakes as Juan and Colm Feore as Cardinal della Rovere / Pope Julius II. Though the series was original planned as four seasons, Showtime ultimately cancelled it after its third season due to rising production costs. A TV movie to wrap up the plotlines was planned, but Showtime ultimately cancelled that too. It was apparently released as an eBook later on, so at least people have that for closure?

SAVE: The Sopranos

Sorry for missing a whole round, but I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Thanks to those for helping keep the thread running by letting other rankers know which shows were remaining to be cut or saved. The first page is now updated, and Chris is free to post his nominations when he's ready.

And don't forget to update write-ups with images for those that still need to do that.