Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Saving Young Sheldon 

Cutting American Horror Story: Hotel 

of course wally saved young sheldon. i imagine he is the only one in the scripted cbs demographic.

*photo later*

ADVENTURE TIME

SAVING: I'M A CELEBRITY... GET ME OUT OF HERE

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Is this New round? Been at Disney all day

Hope you and teh babies had fun at Disney! :w00t: :hug:

:giggle: You know I have huge favorites on all three though. I’m not even sure how I’d rank them, but may put Australian Idol at the top as well, based on the overall group of contestants.

IPB Image

I can be very unpredictable. :giggle: She was amazing though. And also that James/Sharaya BFFness. :wub:

Mhmmm I know. :yes: I know I had the most faves from Australian Idol and the older shows I have more fond memories of too. :haha:

:haha:

That you can be. :wub: And truee she is.

of course wally saved young sheldon. i imagine he is the only one in the scripted cbs demographic.

LOL What is this supposed to mean? :dead: Although I do love some CBS scripted shows and got no shame about it (:*), but I don't think I'm the only one. :haha:

He did it as a favor for Denise I think. And then proceeded to beg to have his favorite saved that round :haha:

This is true. :teehee: :lol:

Mom and Allison Janney deserve better than the scripted CBS lineup (!) (!) (!)

(!) (!) (!)

the only good scripted cbs shows (that air on cbs) of i'm gonna just say the last ten years are the good wife and the good fight.

wait person of interest and the new adventures of the old christine.

Dr. Ken

IPB Image

Because Young Sheldon got saved. Because Blues Clues got cut. Because Dora the Explorer got cut. Because I was sick of seeing Dr. Ken gifs. All good reasons to cut this show imo. Dr. Ken is an American multi-camera sitcom that aired on ABC from October 2, 2015 to March 31, 2017.The series was created, written, and co-executive produced by its lead actor, Ken Jeong, who based the concept on his experience as a doctor prior to becoming a stand-up comedian. I actually saw him in person at a Fantasia concert when he introduced Robin Thicke. Dr. Ken is about a Korean-American Doctor with a questionable bedside manner, his wife, a talented therapist (Suzy Nakamura) and his two children: son Dave (Albert Tsai) and daughter Molly (Krista Marie Yu). Meh, never heard of it before this game. ABC ordered a full season of 22 episodes for the first season and the series was renewed for a second season. ABC cancelled the series after two seasons.

Love Triangle
IPB Image

I've legit never heard of this show. Battle of the Network Stars had the spinoff Battle of the Network Reality Stars where it made Mirna Hindoyan a reality show winner so obviously that show needed to be saved. Love Triangle was hosted by Wendy Williams so I'm sure it was lowkey iconic and trashy cause that's her brand. It only aired for a few months in 2011 so it must've flopped. It's about a suitor who is involved with two other people and must go through a series of tests to decide who they will commit to. If I had to guess I'd say it created 0.00 successful relationships. The show airs the tea on their past relationships and all the dirt they want to live down. They talk about money and how their futures would look financially and plug them into lie detectors to talk about life and sex and sh*t. It sounds absolutely brutal and I'm 95% confident I will be watching clips of this on youtube for the rest of the night if any exist. But no regrets with my decision because, like I said, Mirna Hindoyan is somehow a reality show winner thanks to Battle of the Network Reality Stars

Saving BAttle of the Network Stars

I never heard of Love Triangle before, but I'm glad it's been cut now that I see it was hosted by Wendy Williams. :)

Diana is free to post her nominations whenever she's ready. I believe she's still at Disney today though, right? Deadlines won't be too strict these next few days during the Christmas holiday. So, if you all want to put the game on pause until the 26th, that's fine. :yes: