The Leftovers

The Killing

True Detective

Rescue Me

Savers: Anne, Diana, Nico, Tom, and Kaley

Cutters: QK, Elliott, Denise, Victoria, and Alex

Criminal Minds

criminal-minds.jpg?w=638&h=383&crop=1

My mom would not be thrilled to see me cut this show as I know that she use to watch it all the time, not sure if she still watches it or not or if she has moved onto other shows but at one point at least she was a big fan. I think Spencer & Penolope were her favorites.  But these type of procedural shows aren't really my thing nothing new rarely happens. They go week from week to a  different location and solve a crime and move onto the next one.  These types of shows do get good ratings and they last on the air for a long time so they are popular with a certain crowd but that's not me so out it goes from the rankdown.

CSI

91ocOsJQNFL._SY445_.jpg

CSI is similar to Criminal minds but it did come before this one I don't think my mom liked as much as Criminal Minds so I don't think she would be upset over this cut . :giggle:But anyways CSI stands for Crime Scene Investigation and the show revolves around going to a crime scene and using science and technology to solve crimes usually murders I would imagine. It lasted 15 years so it had a good run and was one of the more popular shows on tv for quite awhile. But like Criminal Minds you seen one episode you seen them all they are basically the same episode week after week just with a different crime so I don't really get how someone could watch this for 15 years but to each their own I guess. Sorry to any fans the show might have but as said before I don't care for these type of shows so out it goes from the rankdown.

Chris:

Cold Case

Rei:

Gossip Girl

Sola:

Deadwood

Vee:
So Little Time
The Price Is Right
Brothers & Sisters

Wallace:

The Seven Deadly Sins

Rescue Me

All of these are getting cut by us remaining 8 cutters.

I'll do the writeups for The Price is Right and Brothers & Sisters. Kinda picked them randomly so if anyone likes either of those shows and would rather do the writeup be my guest.

Eliminated:

Cold Case

Gossip Girl

Deadwood

So Little Time
The Price Is Right
Brothers & Sisters

The Seven Deadly Sins

Rescue Me

Elliott, Denise, Victoria, and Alex are the remaining cutters to do write-ups, but anybody can claim any of the above shows if they like. And a write-up for Godless is still needed.