Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

I hope to post my Gossip Girl write-up tomorrow. ❤️ This one will take me longer. :blushingwave:

Okay. :yes:

Write-ups for Rescue Me, The Seven Deadly Sins, and Deadwood are still needed too.

And so far two rankers have sent me their immunity picks.

12 hours ago, Steven_ said:

CYCLE 6

source.gif

I understand wanting to wait until all the write-ups are posted before continuing the game, but I think you'll all understand why I want to post this now. 330 television shows remain, and we will be down to the Top 300 after these next two rounds. This is how it will work:

ROUND 1

Secret Nominations: 

Every ranker will privately send me a list of 5 television shows he or she wants to see nominated for elimination. Everyone's Top 2 choices will be nominated. However, I request additional shows in case another ranker picks the same shows as you. Once I get everyone's nominations, I will post the thirty nominated shows myself. All fifteen rankers will cut and save on a first come, first serve basis. Rankers are allowed to cut a show they nominated.

ROUND 2

Random Nominations: 

I will randomize the remaining 315 shows. Thirty shows will be nominated, and everyone will cut and save at a first come, first serve basis.

But before we begin with these two rounds, all rankers are allowed to send me two television shows they will like to be immune during these two rounds. However, I will not reveal which ranker requested which shows to be safe. Your choices will be anonymous even if there's a still a chance other rankers figure out your choices.

Send me your immunity picks as soon as possible! The deadline is 24 hours after the remaining write-ups are posted.

Bringing this to the new page in case anyone didn’t see it. 🧙‍♂️

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. ❤️

:muwahaha: 
But really...image.gif.d6365f4cf98b090ca5a2ccd7cf2bdecf.gif

So many shows, so little time. image.gif.d7ed67e0aee113ba228d03f05bf244df.gif (no pun intended)

:(  

:hug:

omgg that face. :lmao: 

Awww i know. :bye2: 

Oooh awww at that saying and the not intended pun.

5 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I like now that we’re getting down to more of the shows people care about, so the write ups are getting more detailed and personal ❤️

I agree with you on all of this. :yes: It is nice reading write-ups of shows people love and are passionate about and their connections to those shows.

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I get the same error. 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Is your inbox full?

It might be, but everyone should be able to continue to reply from old messages (such as from the application you all sent to me). 

If you guys deleted those messages, then I’ll make room in my inbox. Or message me on Twitter at @CarrieBlakeFan.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It says I can't send you messages and I don't have the PM I sent you with my application. If you can reply to it, it should create a thread for me to be able to message you with.

I replied, but it’s not adding you back. I deleted a couple of PMs, so try again and see if you can message me now.

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

AAAABU_Xc1gQk_BxNOhYPeC1lYFHYgnWi09vqrut

The Seven Deadly Sins is a fantasy anime available on Netflix. The show is about a group of knights known as The Seven Deadly Sins. They're each nicknamed after one of the Sins and are branded with a symbol of an animal on their skin. They were considered to be the strongest knights throughout the kingdom of Liones and were greatly admired. However, after they were framed for the murder of the Great Holy Knight, they were suddenly labeled as traitors and everyone was against them. As a result, they disbanded and went their separate ways to avoid capture. The beginning of the series is about Princess Elizabeth of Liones going on a quest to locate the Seven Deadly Sins. She seeks their help to rid the kingdom of the oppression from the Holy Knights. Elizabeth first meets Meliodas, the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins. Throughout the Season 1 episodes, they journey together as they locate some more of the members and learn about the evil plot threatening the kingdom. The first season ends with a big battle as they try to stop the evil Holy Knight Hendrickson and his plans. 

I've only seen the first season so far, but I found it to be an enjoyable watch. I guess not enough to continue onto Season 2 right away, but I'll probably get around to it at some time. The action sequences are well done, and there is a likable group of unique characters with cool designs and interesting backstories. If fantasy stories set in kingdoms with magical characters are something you're a fan of, then I would recommend The Seven Deadly Sins. Anyway, here's a rundown of each of The Seven Deadly Sins:

MELIODAS

tumblr_pd9wyhdcJX1wgwg1oo6_500.gifv

DRAGON'S SIN OF WRATH

DIANE

tumblr_pd9wyhdcJX1wgwg1oo2_500.gifv

SERPENT'S SIN OF ENVY

BAN

tumblr_pd9wyhdcJX1wgwg1oo4_400.gifv

FOX'S SIN OF GREED

KING

tumblr_pd9wyhdcJX1wgwg1oo7_500.gifv

GRIZZLY'S SIN OF SLOTH