Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I remember all of my friends being as pressed as a panini when The Hills ended with the finale of her driving off of a set as if the entire show wasn't obviously staged. :rofl:

:dead:

LOL this show reminds me of the burning hatred I had for Spencer Pratt back then. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

it's fine, I'll drag  The X Factor (Australia)  be right back

Tom claimed that one. 

And there will be NO dragging of Samantha Jade in this house. 🙂 

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL this show reminds me of the burning hatred I had for Spencer Pratt back then. :lmao: 

Tom claimed that one. 

And there will be NO dragging of Samantha Jade in this house. 🙂 

It's truly amazing how badly Spencer and Heidi came across compared to everyone else, considering I'd have expected a cast full of wealthy young white Republicans to be completely unbearable.

Doesn't Tom like Samantha Jade? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This song still slaps tho

Love that song. :wub:

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Way to pull a Diana and copy my comment!

LOL and like Diana said, I didn't even see you make that comment. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Just as long as you give Underdog Queen Samantha Jade the respect she deserves. :wub: 

:wub: 

The X Factor (Australia)

x factor what GIF

am 100 hunderd percent done i had a whole dragging of this show writen and IDF deleted it? I am no on my 4th write up in the last 30 minutes? someone please take me out of my misery. I guess I am doing that by cutting the x factor which I guess has more than one version? why was the first one even needed? was the american spin off that failed hilariously needed? No? none of these judges I know outside of it looks like Adam, Mel and Iggy lol but lets be real I don't live in Australia nor do I care about any of them. Now Elliott said and I quote "Just as long as you give Underdog Queen Samantha Jade the respect she deserves." She sounds familiar and is gorgeous according to google so I will give her props I am guessing she was a contestant? Cool. Awesome. I hope she has done something for herself like unfortunately many on these types of show don't. BYE. Mel B was apart of this it seems? Oh cool. more reason to cut it. now can i be done with write ups?

Edited by *Diana

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

It's truly amazing how badly Spencer and Heidi came across compared to everyone else, considering I'd have expected a cast full of wealthy young white Republicans to be completely unbearable.

Doesn't Tom like Samantha Jade? :unsure:

:dead::lmao: I do/did like Heidi and felt she deserves better than Spencer. :ph34rwave: I didn't really watch the show much soo I could be wrong there. But they've been together forever so that's good, and I liked them on CBBUK so they're fine in my book now. :haha: 

Ooh he does. But I meant that about Diana saying she would drag XFAU in her write-up. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol Iggy Azalea was probably the worst/judge mentor ever when she did XFAU. :lmao: At least Mel was a great and honest judge.... even though she wasn't a good mentor.

Except for her hating on Samantha for being "too pretty" or whatever her one critique was related to her looks.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Except for her hating on Samantha for being "too pretty" or whatever her one critique was related to her looks.

Well thanks for bringing this up as I was trying to block that out of my mind. 😢 

Actually I didn't really remember this. But ugh.... I still love Mel as a whole.

Just now, *Diana said:

well not shocking considering she's horrible at everything she does. (Iggy :lolwave:)

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol Iggy Azalea was probably the worst/judge mentor ever when she did XFAU. :lmao: At least Mel was a great and honest judge.... even though she wasn't a good mentor.

Often the case with Mel :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I think and hope you'd like her. ❤️ 

But she's not a country singer.

He probably would stan Caitlyn Shadbolt, though.  

Also Season 5 was my favourite.

Edited by *Chris

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

anigif_longform-original-4661-1417809663

:wub:

Lol time to temporary turn this thread into a Samantha Jade stan thread for a moment. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

She's hot at least. Feel free to link her music in here if you want.

Oh how I wish I could link to my past tribute post of her in the music game. 😢 

15 minutes ago, *Diana said:

The X Factor (Australia)

She sounds familiar and is gorgeous according to google so I will give her props I am guessing she was a contestant?

Only the winner with the most iconic underdog run ever. :wub:

-Hated by the general audience at her audition, but was saved repeatedly by Guy Sebastian because she was friends with him before the show and it made the Facebooks mom PRESSED.

-Delivered one of the only good performances on the first week to Britney's Everytime and still wound up in the B2. Was heavily implied she placed last in the vote, but was saved by a judge majority amidst booing from the audience.

-Continued to slay with her vocals every week while dressing "sexy" and "hot," and being confident about it, thus angering the Facebook moms even more.

-Landed in the bottom two at the final eight, and was saved via deadlock while the audience, yet again, booed her survival.

-At the Top 6, she turned in what is objectively one of the best performances of the season with UFO (link here) and landed in the bottom two for the 3rd time of the season. She was up against one of the favourites (who was also on her team), and while she was saved via deadlock again, Guy Sebastian pulled an Adam Levin and made no secret that he was going to save her regardless (though his vote technically sent it to deadlock, so it's whatever).

-Most notably, Mel B also kept saying she looked angry and pissed off when she was in the bottom two doing her sing-off and she snapped back like WELL OF COURSE I'M ANGRY, I'M IN THE BOTTOM TWO. Icons only. :wub:

-For judges' challenge week, Guy Sebastian successfully campaigned for Mel to not pick Samantha's song, and she instead got assigned Natalie B.'s song choice of Stronger, and she came out wearing a super low-cut onesie just to keep the Facebook moms pressed. They also announced the vote totals after the results show and said she had just narrowly avoided the bottom two again.

-Then top 4 comes around and Samantha pulls the biggest power move in X Factory history by shutting up the Facebook moms and showing what her vocals alone are capable of with Heartless (link here) before returning to her confident self with Rihanna's Where Have You Been (again, link here). Both of her performances charted on the ARIAs that week, which was the first time she had done so all season, and she made the Top 10 on iTunes that week, again for the first time.

-In the finale, she was up against the country WGWG that had never been in the bottom two and a boyband of twinks. As the most obvious third placer ever, she wound up winning the whole ordeal and our wigs were SNATCHED:

A true underdog for the gays. :wub: Three times in the bottom two, constantly being aware of the hate being directed her way and not giving a f*ck as she comes out dressed like a true pop star, completely confident in her good looks, and still won at the very end. ❤️ Comfort Fedoke, Amelia Lily and Saara Aalto wish their runs were this iconic, tbh.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 3