The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SUPER SOLID vocal from Ricky. He's such a consummate pro. They (TPTB) did everything they could to deliver to to THAT "moment" but I think it didn't quite get there. Superb vocal, nice falsetto, but I guess I just wanted him to let rip vocally like Paul does at the end of the song. It was crying out for him to get there, or at least try! I want for Ricky the opposite of Katie -- to loosen up and let loose! It's like he inhabits the song 90-95%, but is always just missing that last few percent. BUT, he still has the finale to deliver the killer blow. He'll be there.

Edited by dirActing

SUPER SOLID vocal from Ricky. He's such a consummate pro. They (TPTB) didn't everything they could to deliver to to THAT "moment" but I think it didn't quite get there. Superb vocal, nice falsetto, but I guess I just wanted him to let rip vocally like Paul does at the end of the song. It was crying out for him to get there, or at least try! I want for Ricky the opposite of Katie -- to loosen up and let loose! It's like he inhabits the song 90-95%, but is always just missing that last few percent.

This needs to be stamped on the heads of everyone obsessed with Ricky.

Apparently, none of you are getting that. :rolleyes:

Oh I really hope so. If both Ricky and Rose could get a PV, I'd be really pleased

This would be amazing!

If Jake's spot is guaranteed which I fear it is ( :rolleyes:) hopefully Katie can get the IS.

Will's jokes might be worse than his singing I didn't know that was possible.

:haha: