Can anyone dethrone Hoot as the most streamed artist?

CandiceFan12

Can anyone dethrone Hoot as the most streamed artist?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Can anyone dethrone Hoot as the most streamed artist?

• Katie Kadan
    • MaryBeth Byrd
    • Ricky Duran
    • Will Breman
    • Joana Martinez
    • Rose Short
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
    • Kat Hammock
    • None of the above

If Katie didn’t do it this week, I don’t think it’s going to happen for her. She’s more of a casual voter type of contestant, I think.

Jake already has his people well trained.

Katie song choice was very old-fashioned and overdone. I don't see why anyone would stream that.

I have noticed that the most streamed tends to remain consistent. So unless Jake bombs like Reagan, which is unlikely, I think he has it for the rest of the competition. Katie is just not a streaming artist. She is more in line with the contestant who would have gotten multiple iTunes bonuses some seasons ago. And none of the other contestants are even worth discussing in regards to streaming lol

Maelyn also did the same thing, she told them all to stream all day and she got the Top 13 and Top 8 bonuses.(Prob Top 4 as well, but they don't announce it so yeah.)

Katie will prob still win though, the casuals are hooked onto her, the numbers don't lie.

Actually, sometimes the numbers do lie.

Maelyn also did the same thing, she told them all to stream all day and she got the Top 13 and Top 8 bonuses.(Prob Top 4 as well, but they don't announce it so yeah.)

Katie will prob still win though, the casuals are hooked onto her, the numbers don't lie.

She also got the bonus in the t4 according to her post-winning interview which shows how important it is to tell everyone to stream. Plenty of people still tell their fans to buy and it’s not helping them win

I see Katie's T11 week like I see Chloe's T11 week....she won...period.

The only thing that gives me pause is she didn’t get the streaming bonus, but she’s probably in the lead. I need to see it for another week.

You know who else had huge weeks for T11? Kymberli Joye and Kennedy Holmes. At least that’s what the social media numbers showed. There was a lot of excitement around here about Kymberli taking over as Kelly’s “frontrunner” and Kennedy looked unstoppable.

EDIT: S14 T11 it was Pryor Baird with “Night Moves.” He was clearly going to win. Remember?

Edited by TeamAudra

No.

Big-voiced singers like Katie and Rose typically don't win streaming votes. If anyone can take a bonus from Jake it's probably Marybeth, but she'll need to deliver the performance of her life to do so.

lol there is 0 chance of that happening.

I really can't think of anyone dethroning him. He probably has the biggest fanbase. I feel like a lot of others rely on causal voters who are not going to stream.

The only thing that gives me pause is she didn’t get the streaming bonus, but she’s probably in the lead. I need to see it for another week.

You know who else had huge weeks for T11? Kymberli Joye and Kennedy Holmes. At least that’s what the social media numbers showed. There was a lot of excitement around here about Kymberli taking over as Kelly’s “frontrunner” and Kennedy looked unstoppable.

EDIT: S14 T11 it was Pryor Baird with “Night Moves.” He was clearly going to win. Remember?

Yeah the streams seem like the outlier...but she just completely smashed it on all other forms of SM right?

We're the ones you mentioned that dominant? I actually don't remember.

Can you recall anyone killing it on SM so much in a week that didn't go on to win?

I totally get what you're implying. But it must be pointed out that while Pryor was killing it on iTunes, it was Britton and then Brynn who were killing it with streams. And sure enough, guess who were the top two?

However, I don't quite see the same thing happening for Jake. Just looking at his TV Line placement, I could easily see him suffering a fate similar to Reagan: having the most streams initially, but still not having enough actual votes to carry the day, just like she did.

Yeah the streams seem like the outlier...but she just completely smashed it on all other forms of SM right?

We're the ones you mentioned that dominant? I actually don't remember.

Can you recall anyone killing it on SM so much in a week that didn't go on to win?

That’s why I think she’s probably in the lead, but I need to see dominance over a period of more than one week, because of the many examples in the past similar to the two I mentioned. No, the ones I mentioned weren’t as dominant during those weeks as Katie was this week.

I totally get what you're implying. But it must be pointed out that while Pryor was killing it on iTunes, it was Britton and then Brynn who were killing it with streams. And sure enough, guess who were the top two?

However, I don't quite see the same thing happening for Jake. Just looking at his TV Line placement, I could easily see him suffering a fate similar to Reagan: having the most streams initially, but still not having enough actual votes to carry the day, just like she did.

TV Line, of all things?