The Voice 17 ● Live Top 13 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

I've seen Blake fans on social media going all in on Jake...It wouldn't surprise me if they jump Blake's ship completely and push for a Hoot win. Keep in mind, he's the only country singer in the competition, and Blake's team is made up of two singers that really don't appeal to his base, so Jake's chances are pretty high. If I had to guess, I'd say that Katie, and Jake are headed to that finale for sure, and the other two spots are up for grabs.

Imagine a Blakeless finale...

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you root for or against the coach?

Just saying Blake not having a top 3 finalist would be shocking. Since Season 6 he's always made the top 2(Top 3 in season 14) and not having a country artist didn't stop him with Chloe.

Edited by QueenMae16

Shane's still there?

IPB Image

I mostly like this top 13 with the exception of Shane and Kat, so Shane still being there is a bummer. I certainly didn't expect Max and Cali to go home this early based on last night (should've been at least Shane and HS in the bottom 3)

Shane's still there?

IPB Image

I mostly like this top 13 with the exception of Shane and Kat, so Shane still being there is a bummer. I certainly didn't expect Max and Cali to go home this early based on last night (should've been at least Shane and HS in the bottom 3)

I don’t understand how y’all thought Hello Sunday we’re gonna be in the bottom....Monday Night was their best performance. I even knew they weren’t gonna be in the bottom. I’m not their biggest fan, but they’ve won back some browny points for their performance on Monday. I was shook. The right 3 (with the exception of Shane) were in the bottom 3. IMO they performed the weakest, especially Joana. :D

I thought it might be a hometown situation. He’s from Sacramento, CA. That isn’t it. He had to he at least close to B3, right? :huh:

Yeah, I think he was 4th for last MOST DEFIANTLY!

And Myracle not being in the bottom was a very nice surprise for me. I was super happy when she was announced as safe.

I don’t understand how y’all thought Hello Sunday we’re gonna be in the bottom....Monday Night was their best performance. I even knew they weren’t gonna be in the bottom. I’m not their biggest fan, but they’ve won back some browny points for their performance on Monday. I was shook. The right 3 (with the exception of Shane) were in the bottom 3. IMO they performed the weakest, especially Joana. :D

But whether or not it was HS personal best shouldn't really matter right? It matter how that performance stacks up to the others.

That being said...I would agree that they were not 1 of the 3 worst on Monday. For me, there was a pretty clear bottom 3... Will, Shane, and Myracle. Myracle being here has a lot to do with the song bc while Joana got a crap song too, she at least managed to make it fun. Will and Shane were clearly the weakest vocals imo.

HS was honestly not that bad. At least they were not any worse than some other performances. Max, Marybeth (people still aren't acknowledging that her performance was kind of a mess :ph34rwave: ), Shane, Joanna, Myracle, Will...I can go on, all gave performances that were equally as mediocre to bad to me. This board just has an obsession with hating them. It was a no-brainer they were safe. I think IDF isn't really a fan of the HS type of singers so they exaggerate how bad they are. I really have no dog in this fight this season so I can honestly look at it objective. Cali was actually decent tbh but I knew she was toast before she even sang. Never seemed to connect with the audience.

Edited by joe14

But whether or not it was HS personal best shouldn't really matter right? It matter how that performance stacks up to the others.

That being said...I would agree that they were not 1 of the 3 worst on Monday. For me, there was a pretty clear bottom 3... Will, Shane, and Myracle. Myracle being here has a lot to do with the song bc while Joana got a crap song too, she at least managed to make it fun. Will and Shane were clearly the weakest vocals imo.

Ehh...Will and Myracle don’t belong near the bottom. Sure parts of Will’s performance were iffy but it was mostly solid, and myracle definitely isn’t safe because of the song choice. IYBT is usually a straight ticket to B3, but the producers ate the bus cause she nailed it!

Ehh...Will and Myracle don’t belong near the bottom. Sure parts of Will’s performance were iffy but it was mostly solid, and myracle definitely isn’t safe because of the song choice. IYBT is usually a straight ticket to B3, but the producers ate the bus cause she nailed it!

We have a very different definition of "solid" and "nailed it."

Anyways, obviously the majority of voters agreed with you and I'm happy for Will and Myracle and their fans. :)

We have a very different definition of "solid" and "nailed it."

Anyways, obviously the majority of voters agreed with you and I'm happy for Will and Myracle and their fans. :)

True

And cool that you’re happy for their fans. I wish more posters here had your mindset

Team Gwen intact for the Top 11, against the odds and some sporadic IDF hate :P BUT, in all seriousness, just guttered for Max. He's never hit the heights of "When the Party's Over" since, but his song choices tended to be songs I genuinely like. I really dug his stage presence too. He needed good coaching in some aspects of his voice tbh (looking at you Kelly), but nothing that wasn't correctable...

What about John? He should take the blame for that, too, since he was his coach for three rounds!