The Voice 17 ● Live Top 13 Eliminations ● Discussion

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team Gwen intact for the Top 11, against the odds and some sporadic IDF hate :P BUT, in all seriousness, just guttered for Max. He's never hit the heights of "When the Party's Over" since, but his song choices tended to be songs I genuinely like. I really dug his stage presence too. He needed good coaching in some aspects of his voice tbh (looking at you Kelly), but nothing that wasn't correctable...

Again, I'm beginning to strongly suspect urban voters are watching the show in greater numbers this season.

I was pretty indifferent to the top 13, feeling they were all fine but most didn't stand out. Then after watching the top 13, this is a very underwhelming season. I don't care enough about the good ones, and the mediocre ones all blend together.

Max was still a finalist though and Kelly bussed him hard for generic Jake.

But we always knew generic Jake was her best shot at the finals. I thought he was losing steam and would be runner-up, but looks like he might win over Katie after all.

But we always knew generic Jake was her best shot at the finals. I thought he was losing steam and would be runner-up, but looks like he might win over Katie after all.

I still doubt Jakes potential to make the finale. I use to Stan him but now I think I’m just a fan and that’s not set in stone either .

I still doubt Jakes potential to make the finale. I use to Stan him but now I think I’m just a fan and that’s not set in stone either .

Jake’s a lock to make the finale. He’s the only country singer, and he sings decently live. Done deal.

Max was still a finalist though and Kelly bussed him hard for generic Jake.

How was he bussed... Y'all just say anything. Jake is most likely leading. No one needs to be bussed to help him. Joanna and Myracle were bussed.

And that’s said every season about someone. Also he’s not team Blake which puts him at a disadvantage

Kelly won with a country singer when Blake had two of his own country singers in the finale. You’re telling me you don’t think Jake will make the finale with this competition, because he’s not on Team Blake? You’re smarter than this.

Edited by TeamAudra

Freaking Will and Shane escaping the bottom with their vocals, I'm so mad tbh like I can't even.

I blame america most of all though.

Can you pls make HS and Shane to be your snowflakes?

It seems like you are good at jinxing your snowflakes, (Look at Lauren, Kyndal, and Max) Marybeth will be next? :haha:

Can you pls make HS and Shane to be your snowflakes?

It seems like you are good at jinxing your snowflakes, (Look at Lauren, Kyndal, and Max) Marybeth will be next? :haha:

I should tbh, Jake, HS, Shane(Rest of Kelly's trash team) will be my votes next week and I expect them in the Finale. :icecream:

Kelly won with a country singer when Blake had two of his own country singers in the finale. You’re telling me you don’t think Jake will make the finale with this competition, because he’s not on Team Blake? You’re smarter than this.

I mean Kelly won with a country teeen girl. Different story. I’m not saying that. I’m saying that he easily could make the finale right now, but it’s not guaranteed because he’s not on team Blake. You’re smarter than this.

Jake's a lock to make the finale. He's the only country singer, and he sings decently live. Done deal.

And he gets smart songs to get the casual votes. He'll be in the finals for sure. The only unknown is how that's gonna play with the Blakers. Are they behind him, or will they defect to try to give Blake a win? Or will they support both?

Right now, sure sounds like he's the top dawg, getting that bonus. Katie must be shook. Also, are Blakers streaming now or is that mostly from Kelly fans?

And he gets smart songs to get the casual votes. He'll be in the finals for sure. The only unknown is how that's gonna play with the Blakers. Are they behind him, or will they defect to try to give Blake a win? Or will they support both?

Right now, sure sounds like he's the top dawg, getting that bonus. Katie must be shook. Also, are Blakers streaming now or is that mostly from Kelly fans?

I've seen Blake fans on social media going all in on Jake...It wouldn't surprise me if they jump Blake's ship completely and push for a Hoot win. Keep in mind, he's the only country singer in the competition, and Blake's team is made up of two singers that really don't appeal to his base, so Jake's chances are pretty high. If I had to guess, I'd say that Katie, and Jake are headed to that finale for sure, and the other two spots are up for grabs.