The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Confirmed it’s not team quotas? Then it should be:

Kelly: Megan, Micah, Cedrice

Nick: Allegra and Thunderstorm

Blake: Todd T, Toneisha, Joana/Joei

John: Zan 

Not confirmed. Ignore everything I said above until we have confirmation. :P It could go either way. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I'd put Cam over Cedrice, but other than that, this is my prediction too.

8 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I would be extremely happy if this happened. I would like to see Arei maybe over Cedrice but I really like both of them so it would be tough. I actually really like this t17 overall

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

Him and Thunderstorm are 100% the frontrunners this season, with Joei being pretty up there, too. Unless something drastic happens, Thunder/Todd should be the Final 2 (and one of the better Final 2s of the past few seasons)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indii said:

Him and Thunderstorm are 100% the frontrunners this season, with Joei being pretty up there, too. Unless something drastic happens, Thunder/Todd should be the Final 2 (and one of the better Final 2s of the past few seasons)

Todd was pretty consistently high on Google Trends this season.... which is cool considering he received zero leaks.

And I've been watching Todd's FB Livestreams for weeks now.... he's consistently gotten over 500 viewers on each of them. His current livestream at this very minute peaked at 900+ viewers. 

I know this ain't no guarantee, but.... I'm just happy he's getting so much attention. ❤️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Nice! I just did it quick on my phone, and forgot about him. That’s twice I’ve f*cked up in one night. 

I have to say, Google Trends hasn’t been very accurate over the last couple seasons. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Nice! I just did it quick on my phone, and forgot about him. That’s twice I’ve f*cked up in one night. 

I have to say, Google Trends hasn’t been very accurate over the last couple seasons. 

I noticed. Very aware that social media has been spotty at predicting any results in past seasons.

I will say I can definitely feel an incredible amount of hometown support from Mississippi for Todd. Local TV stations have Todd appear between commercial breaks for The Voice. He just did several radio interviews across the country this morning. He's doing every bit he can to promote himself despite the pandemic, and I truly believe that can go a long way in longevity on the show.

7 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Wouldn’t it be something if this was a repeat S16?

Blake gets 3 in the finale (Todd, Joanna, Joei) and loses to the new coach again (Nick would win with Thunderstorm).

Honestly, I think Allegra makes it over Joanna.

20 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Blake gets 3 in the finale (Todd, Joanna, Joei) and loses to the new coach again (Nick would win with Thunderstorm).

Honestly that would be the best T4 since S13

23 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Blake is not getting 3 into the finale.

I don't think Thunderstorm vs Mandi will be the last one aired next week, which only leaves Toneisha vs Cedrice. That means Cedrice will have her blind, battle AND KO aired last lol.

46 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake (and Gwen) were on Jimmy tonight and confirmed that all the live shows would happen remotely. That they'd do coaching over video and stuff. Also Blake is going for the Tiger King style haircut 

For everyone's reference:

8:07 is where they started talking about The Voice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think Thunderstorm vs Mandi will be the last one aired next week, which only leaves Toneisha vs Cedrice. That means Cedrice will have her blind, battle AND KO aired last lol.

No, I think Thunderstorm vs Mandi C I think will be last because some people will think since Thunderstorm done something wrong in his KO performance he was stolen by Nick because he was the last and he seems good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Randompersonhere said:

Is there a chance that knockout with no steal gets leaked

Yes, it has happened many times in the past and the way KOs usually air (with only one steal left for the final Monday), they usually leak a non-steal to not spoil the ending/not give away all of the hype. (My bet is that Allegra/Jacob gets leaked with a chance of Micah/Taylor getting leaked. I’m leaning more towards Allegra because of the hype from her battle plus team nick)

Edited by rp3598