The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Has there ever been someone that got leaked three times? I doubt they would do it so I'm leaning towards Megan/Cam because neither have been leaked yet but who knows. There could always be a voice first

We'll probably get Toneisha's finale performance leaked, too.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

IDK if this is the right place to talk about this but, Charlie Mason just gave Sara a B, and Samantha a B-. What?!

Edit: And Cedrice a C+!

thread is here :peace:

1 hour ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Assuming that the parings for next week are...

Megan vs. Cammwess 

Mike vs. Darious

Todd vs. Cam

Joei vs. Levi

Roderick vs Tate

the last pairing has to be one of the steals. It wouldn't be Toneisha vs Cedrice because Blake already has 2 pairings from this set, so that leaves Mandi vs Thunderstorm or Zan vs Joanna.

I would lean towards mandi vs thunderstorm because nick only has 1 pairing. Everyone would have 2 and Kelly 1. If it was the other pairing, Blake would have 3 of his 4 team members already in the playoffs and both nick and Kelly would only have 1.

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Google trends:

Thunderstorm 100

Megan 35

Samantha 29

Todd 20

Mandi 16

Jacob 11

Zan 11

Taylor 9

Arei 7

Jon 7

Cedris 5

Top 5: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%201-d&geo=US&q=thunderstorm%20artis,megan%20danielle,samantha%20howell,todd%20tilghman,mandi%20thomas

Anyone saying Thunderstorm doesn't make the finale is mistaken. He's already a frontrunner, and Thunderstorm being on Team Nick is going to be almost unstoppable.

Plus, he'll definitely benefit from performing in his house. He sounds just as good without being on the stage, if not even better.

Good for Nick for being able to snatch Thunderstorm. He wouldn't have had a shot at the finale otherwise (I don't think Allegra will build up enough momentum to surpass other frontrunners... but I could be wrong)

If I had to bet on any names for the finale, I'd only put down Thunderstorm - and Todd Tilghman as a likely (although not 100%) second name.

As for other contestants, there's a lot of names that I could see making the finale if they remain consistently great (Toneisha, Joanna, Zan... potentially even Mike or Megan)

Edited by Someone648

1 hour ago, indii said:

Anyone saying Thunderstorm doesn't make the finale is mistaken. He's already a frontrunner, and Thunderstorm being on Team Nick is going to be almost unstoppable.

Plus, he'll definitely benefit from performing in his house. He sounds just as good without being on the stage, if not even better.

Yes, he does. So does Joanna. If they do

the shows live, those two and maybe a couple others will have a huge advantage. 

Early prediction for Live Shows: the Top 17:

Team Legend:
Zan Fiskum
Mandi Castillo
Darious Lyles

CammWess

Team Blake:
Todd Tilghman

Joanna Serenko
Joei Fulco
Toneisha Harris

Team Kelly:
Megan Danielle
Micah Iverson
Anaya Cheyenne
Samantha Howell

Mandi Thomas

Team Nick:
 Thunderstorm Artis
Allegra Miles
Tate Brusa

Arei Moon

"For the first time ever, there will be only three weeks of Live Shows: the Top 17, the Semi-Finals, and the Finale."

"Due to the ****** outbreak in the United States, it is unknown whether the Live Shows will air on NBC with or without an audience, be postponed, or be cancelled altogether." -  .wiki😕

7 hours ago, Zero0 said:

Early prediction for Live Shows: the Top 17:

Team Legend:
Zan Fiskum
Mandi Castillo
Darious Lyles

CammWess

Team Blake:
Todd Tilghman

Joanna Serenko
Joei Fulco
Toneisha Harris

Team Kelly:
Megan Danielle
Micah Iverson
Anaya Cheyenne
Samantha Howell

Mandi Thomas

Team Nick:
 Thunderstorm Artis
Allegra Miles
Tate Brusa

Arei Moon

"For the first time ever, there will be only three weeks of Live Shows: the Top 17, the Semi-Finals, and the Finale."

"Due to the ****** outbreak in the United States, it is unknown whether the Live Shows will air on NBC with or without an audience, be postponed, or be cancelled altogether." -  .wiki😕

If this is the top 17... it’ll be crazy. Each team has a few contenders and it’ll be very unpredictable. I personally think Johns team will be the weakest as Mandi’s overhyped.

heres my contenders to win if your top 17 is right. 

Legend

Zan

Blake

Joanna

Todd

Kelly 

Megan

Nick

Thunderstorm

Allegra

I’m fully expecting John to miss the finale. 

4 of....

Thunderstorm

Micah

Todd

Joanna

Allegra

It’s possible that someone else could sneak into the mix, but I’m just thinking I’m terms of vote potential, based on what we’ve seen so far. I think Thunderstorm is the only semi-lock. It’s possible that one or more of those 5 won’t even make it past the T17. If they just advance the top 8 in votes, I think all of them will make it. 

It remains to be seen whether they could pull off an instant save from their homes. I think they should scrap it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m fully expecting John to miss the finale. 

4 of....

Thunderstorm

Micah

Todd

Joanna

Allegra

It’s possible that someone else could sneak into the mix, but I’m just thinking I’m terms of vote potential, based on what we’ve seen so far. I think Thunderstorm is the only semi-lock. It’s possible that one or more of those 5 won’t even make it past the T17. If they just advance the top 8 in votes, I think all of them will make it. 

It remains to be seen whether they could pull off an instant save from their homes. I think they should scrap it. 

I completely agree with this. I expect the top 4 to come from that group and I would just add toneisha into it. I love zan but I don’t think she’s as popular with the public as she is on IDF.

also, they could just have everyone record an IS performance before top8 and then just play the m3

Edited by rp3598

5 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I completely agree with this. I expect the top 4 to come from that group and I would just add toneisha into it. I love zan but I don’t think she’s as popular with the public as she is on IDF.

also, they could just have everyone record an IS performance before top8 and then just play the m3

Regarding the recording of instant saves, and even the regular performances. Who’s to say they won’t redo a performance that didn’t go well? They obviously couldn’t get away with that if there’s an audience, but in this case, would would know? I really hope they can figure out a way to do this live, or it will be a joke. 

If I’m Being Honest, Blake Should’ve Never Used His Steal On Cedrice. Brittney Was Way Better. Cedrice Is Good At Singing But Ehh Idk, I Feel Like The Coaches Feel Bad For Her. Brittney Deserved To Stay IMO Her And Zans Battle Was My Favorite Last Night! Blake Should Have Used His Steal On Brittney TBH.

41 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

If I’m Being Honest, Blake Should’ve Never Used His Steal On Cedrice. Brittney Was Way Better. Cedrice Is Good At Singing But Ehh Idk, I Feel Like The Coaches Feel Bad For Her. Brittney Deserved To Stay IMO Her And Zans Battle Was My Favorite Last Night! Blake Should Have Used His Steal On Brittney TBH.

There’s always one.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

tasteless 

• Haha 1

Cedrice and Thunderstorm: How ironic bc both get stolen in the Knockouts to the opposite people, and both are robbed by John Legend! 

toneisha defeats Cedrice (I’m not mad because Blake would never give up Toneisha ever)

but really...Mandi beats Thunderstorm?

(nope..I can’t see it)

Cedrice and Thunderstorm are the best steals of this season....as well as Joana but I don’t like her. Joana isn’t that popular other than IDF

• Haha 1

I was about to post that Joana should sing some John Prine, and then I remembered that she already was (Angel from Montgomery), I was already looking forward to that performance and it will be extra poignant now. Lost another legend today

44 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I was about to post that Joana should sing some John Prine, and then I remembered that she already was (Angel from Montgomery), I was already looking forward to that performance and it will be extra poignant now. Lost another legend today

I was gonna share MJ's post from last week where they asked about artists performing songs a week after an artist died! If Joanna airs Monday, then I guess we'll add her to that list.