After performances, predict the 4 PVs (Not IS, that could go to anybody).

Misirlou

Just now, Misirlou said:

- Josh

- Nathan

- Karen

- Madison

Same thoughts, but Madison/Asher is like 60/40 to me.

Nathan/Karen/Josh for sure.

I don't see how the fourth PV is Madison tbh. She got a bad performance slot and her performance is going to be forgotten. I honestly think Asher, Tae and even Bryan have more of a shot.

I want to think Tae because the closer with only 1 vote per account clearly has a lot of power, and the threats flopped, but I'll wait to see the social media numbers first.

My prediction for the PV: Josh, Nathan, Karen, and Asher. 

My pre-show prediction was Madison along with those boys, but seeing her getting the death spot while Karen was solid tonight with a strong set, I lean toward her. 

The IS winner is unpredictable but if my prediction is true, then I really hope (and think) they would let Maddi sing in the pimp spot and win it. Like they knew she wouldn't have a chance to snatch a PV, so they let her sing whatever she likes and prepare for her in the IS.

• Like 1

I agree it's only Karen/Nathan/Josh (unfortunately) for sure.
I'm not being a hater I just thought there were way better tonight than Josh but if him and Tae split the (large) country male vote I think the majority would go to him anyway.

Fourth I'll say Asher based on his social media standing so far and being Team Reba. I'd love Madison to make it but I honestly expect to see Tae there rather than her (pimp spot seems to be a big advantage with this new voting method)

19 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

My prediction for the PV: Josh, Nathan, Karen, and Asher. 

My pre-show prediction was Madison along with those boys, but seeing her getting the death spot while Karen was solid tonight with a strong set, I lean toward her. 

The IS winner is unpredictable but if my prediction is true, then I really hope (and think) they would let Maddi sing in the pimp spot and win it. Like they knew she wouldn't have a chance to snatch a PV, so they let her sing whatever she likes and prepare for her in the IS.

Completely agreed with everything you said.

Those 4 PVs will give Maddi the best shot in an IS.

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Serenity or Tae ? I haven´t fully discounted the possibility of one of them getting it.

If I had to pick one, Serenity. The one vote rule is definitely hindering Tae's chances, I don't think he's many people's first choice.

Josh and Karen are definitely getting it. 

Nathan is most likely getting it.

Then, the last spot is tricky. It could be anyone that's not Team Chance tbh.

In order from most to least likely: Asher > Madison >Bryan > Tae

1 hour ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Nathan/Karen/Josh for sure.

I don't see how the fourth PV is Madison tbh. She got a bad performance slot and her performance is going to be forgotten. I honestly think Asher, Tae and even Bryan have more of a shot.

I want to think Tae because the closer with only 1 vote per account clearly has a lot of power, and the threats flopped, but I'll wait to see the social media numbers first.

Based on how the numbers are so far, and based on overall consistency, I think Asher's getting that fourth PV.

4 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Josh

Karen

Tae

Serenity

And I'm dead serious.

Idk why ya'll laughing tbh.. I said I was fr fr. If I wasn't, Karen wouldn't be on there..

Nathan, Karen, and Josh seem pretty solidly safe - it’s that last spot that’s tricky.

Asher can sing his face off and has team Reba’s backing, but I’m not convinced he’s got it in the bag.

Madison’s very likable and sings songs that are familiar to the main core of the audience, but she got the roughest performance spot of the night and may have been overshadowed by the people who followed her.

Bryan has a ton of performing experience, but two big-ask song choices in the lives that haven’t quit delivered as promised make me wonder if TPTB is putting all their Team Legend eggs in Nathan’s basket.

Maddi has charisma for days, but the dance break backfired - and don’t get me started on the team affiliation hurdle.

Serenity’s talented, but I don’t know if a super current pop hit was a smart choice for the show’s audience.

Tae got the pimp spot and a well-known song choice and did fine with it, but with only one vote per account when he has to go up against two other country acts + shrug off being the Instant Save act from last week, he’s got an uphill battle.

If TPTB wants Chance’s team in the finale, their best shot is getting a PV for one of them; their second best shot is Asher getting the last PV + giving one of the girls the pimp spot in the save.

If I had to guess who’s getting the last PV, my bets would be on Asher or Madison at this point, but I wouldn’t be too surprised if one of the other four pulled it off. That said, if one of my predicted-safe people ends up in the Instant Save, it’s game over for everyone else there.

• Like 1