Top 5 Poll

AD25

Top 5 Poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who WILL Comprise Our Finale 3? (select 3)

• Abi Carter
    • Jack Blocker
    • Triston Harper
    • Will Moseley
    • Emmy Russell
  2. 2. Who SHOULD Comprise Our Finale 3? (select 3)

• Abi Carter
    • Jack Blocker
    • Triston Harper
    • Will Moseley
    • Emmy Russell

I think it will be Will, Abi, Triston. 

I would prefer Will, Abi, Emmy. 

I know Jack has been getting a lot of buzz, but I don’t think he has nearly the fanbase Triston does. That said, I’m not overly confident in my prediction. 

I can see it being Abi, Jack, and Emmy. Emmy because Disney themes is perfect for her. They will probably dress her up as a Disney princess and give her the pimp spot.

I hope it will be Will and two of Jack/Emmy/Abi. But considering Triston keeps advancing despite his (imo) subpar vocals, it will be difficult to derail the train set in motion when TPTB released his audition on February 16 as a preview for the premiere.

32 minutes ago, Persy said:

I can see it being Abi, Jack, and Emmy. Emmy because Disney themes is perfect for her. They will probably dress her up as a Disney princess and give her the pimp spot.

Emmy as a Disney princess could be treasure yet comical 😂

3 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Abi, Jack and Will are my predicted finalists.  But I would rather have Abi, Emmy and Jack as the finalists.

Those are my preferences too. Surprised not so many people are predicting Triston over Jack, but I meant to also add a prediction vote for Emmy. Many folks looked at her social stats and have been expecting a Maddie Poppe-type win.

Posted (edited)

Calling it now. Triston, Will and Emmy will be our top 3 when it should be Will, Abi and Jack.

I'm ready to grab some popcorn if it happens that's for sure.

Edited by Hsamid

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Calling it now. Triston, Will and Emmy will be our top 3. 

I'm ready to grab some popcorn if it happens that's for sure.

There would be a lot of meltdowns if this was the top 3. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

There would be a lot of meltdowns if this was the top 3. :dead:

Yup, first thing I'm gonna do is read reddit when Emmy goes through lol.

Edited by Hsamid

Posted (edited)

Hopefully its the three country singers just to annoy the general audience and  so  I can stop watching.

Edited by Shireen
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah reddit would burn down to the ground. So would IDF though. :dead:

Not you, or this guy right here. Although we may prefer Jack and Abi show up also.

Posted (edited)

The only way Emmy makes the top 3 is if she kills her 2 songs and 1 of which is the Climb. Will is a lock Abi is a lock with Julia her best friend on the show gone so Abi will get more votes from Julia fans. So Will and Abi are pretty much locks. Jack and Triston will duke it out for the 3rd spot and while i dislike both it will come down to how they both do. I said since Hawaii Abi/Will/Triston final. I really do not see a way Emmy stays as she will not close the show since she did 2 weeks ago and Abi just did so if Jack closes the show he could pass Triston.

Will and Abi are locks for the final and placement and song choice will determine if its Jack or Triston to join them.

Once Idol is over I think Emmy/Will/Abi have the best chance of making it the most after the show. For people who say Jack just look where past winners from just last year even are doing now that are like Jack the cute boy with a good voice is. And those who went home already that belt high notes will have to deal with millions of others who can as well.

Edited by Emmyfan

32 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

The only way Emmy makes the top 3 is if she kills her 2 songs and 1 of which is the Climb. Will is a lock Abi is a lock with Julia her best friend on the show gone so Abi will get more votes from Julia fans. So Will and Abi are pretty much locks. Jack and Triston will duke it out for the 3rd spot and while i dislike both it will come down to how they both do. I said since Hawaii Abi/Will/Triston final. I really do not see a way Emmy stays as she will not close the show since she did 2 weeks ago and Abi just did so if Jack closes the show he could pass Triston.

Will and Abi are locks for the final and placement and song choice will determine if its Jack or Triston to join them.

Once Idol is over I think Emmy/Will/Abi have the best chance of making it the most after the show. For people who say Jack just look where past winners from just last year even are doing now that are like Jack the cute boy with a good voice is. And those who went home already that belt high notes will have to deal with millions of others who can as well.

Actually, I think “The Climb” is overdone on the show.  But I agree that Abi and Will are locks for the finale and I suspect (and hope) that Jack will join them instead of Triston.  Triston is just too green.

if there is somehow an all-male finale (it is extremely unlikely, but just playing devil's advocate) idk how the show moves forward from that with their female contestants in the long-term.

this season TPTB pimped the women to EXTREMES. if none of them were able to get into the finale despite then that would be a massive backfire... 

and even then, if Abi makes finale and doesn't win... what is it going to take at this point for another female winner? HunterGirl couldn't do it, Megan couldn't do it, Abi couldn't do it...  It's funny tho because I think Megan has a legit shot at winning *any* other ABC season that isn't S21 lol.

42 minutes ago, m1key said:

if there is somehow an all-male finale (it is extremely unlikely, but just playing devil's advocate) idk how the show moves forward from that with their female contestants in the long-term.

this season TPTB pimped the women to EXTREMES. if none of them were able to get into the finale despite then that would be a massive backfire... 

and even then, if Abi makes finale and doesn't win... what is it going to take at this point for another female winner? HunterGirl couldn't do it, Megan couldn't do it, Abi couldn't do it...  It's funny tho because I think Megan has a legit shot at winning *any* other ABC season that isn't S21 lol.

The Voice is honestly not that different. Gina's victory was due to some factors with the production involved. Particulary the Semifinal format, which was a disaster, helped her to easily advance over Ryley by performing later than him. Of course she had her own merits like having great performances (Wicked Game and Nothing Compares 2 U) at the right time, but still, it's sad that for a woman to win, it has to come with manipulation by the producers + having a male cast with no real contenders (and if there is one, bussing him, like they did with Ryley).