American Idol S22 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Top 14 Discussion

istersay

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Bummed Jordan went. Not because he was good, but because it was fun seeing everyone complain about him being there.

Lmaoo yeah I feel like that was all people said about Jordan while he was on the show. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Floaty said:

Jack obviously. :dead:

That was my guess too, as she would want to roll one up with him. :giggle: 

Just now, Solaris said:

both

Oooh ahh I see. :haha: I have no idea of her thoughts on this season. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, pepperman said:

so Jayna and Roman tomorrow

Stop trying to manipulate the vote by telling people to give up on voting for them. Everyone has a chance if their fans are motivated 

• Like 3

Is there a way to mute people on here? i mean everyone has there favorites but some people are set on hating someone no matter how they sing. And i am not talking about emmy as i have said before she is a song writer more then a singer. But the hate some people have for Abi i hate reading so i know there is rules for fan threads but what about in here? And it is mostly new people like me

Edited by Emmyfan
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Emmyfan said:

Is there a way to mute people on here? i mean everyone has there favorites but some people are set on hating someone no matter how they sing. And i am not talking about emmy as i have said before she is a song writer more then a singer. But the hate some people have for Abi i hate reading so i know there is rules for fan threads but what about in here? And it is mostly new people like me

https://idolforums.com/ignore/

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

But the Will hate doesn’t bother you? :P

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, SwLu said:

I feel like it is pretty small minded to assume you know what every white, middle aged person enjoys. Do you have a derogatory term for for middle-aged people of color? For liberal women who like ugly guys and rap? Not a fan of these supposed know-it-all labels that actually shine a light on a person's own ignorance.

this term has been used here for years and years, it's not a derogatory term, it simply describes the age demographics of the viewers of the show that has been documented, any race might drive a minivan, it refers to the main older voting block so there's nothing to get bent out of shape about.

If you came to the board just to start some sort of politacal or racial arguments please do that in the Off Topic forum or your posts will stay on Moderator approval. :thumbs:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Best females of the night: Julia, Abi, Emmy, KB, Jayna, Mia, Mckenna 

Best Males: Triston, Will, Roman, Kayko, Jack

I’m from the UK and just caught up on the show - I had to make an account just to say I thought the standard was amazing for a top 14 show I also loved the guest mentor which helped.

I just hope one of the two wildcards can make it past the top 10 cut as otherwise it’s abit too predictable 

my favourites last night were Triston, Abi &surprisingly  Kaibrienne I thought she was amazing!

• Like 1