The Voice S24 - Team Legend playoffs (poll)

Misirlou

The Voice S24 - Team Legend playoffs (poll)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite performance?

• Azán - Adorn
    • Kristen Brown - Need You Now
    • Kaylee Shimizu - You Put a Move in My Heart
    • Taylor Deneen - Get Here
    • Lila Forde - Angel from Montgomery
    • Mac Royals - Untitled (How Does It Feel?)
  2. 2. Regarding John´s choice for Top 3

• He chose the correct 3. No complaints
    • I don´t really agree, but I get it
    • He f***ed up.

1. Mac Royals - Untitled (How Does It Feel)
2. Azan - Adorn
3. Kaylee Shimizu - You Put a Move on My Heart
4. Taylor Deneen - Get Here
5. Lila Forde - Angel From Montgomery
6. Kristen Brown - Need You Now

Uhhh I don't know how to vote on the second poll. He chose 2 of the 3 I was hoping for. But he really dropped the ball in not advancing Kaylee. I guess I'll go with "I don't really agree but I get it."

I would have chosen Kaylee, Mac, and Azan as Kaylee was John's best shot of getting in the top 3 vote wise and John screwed up with that. I don't mind Mac and Azan being chosen but I don't think Azan would have made semis or finale. They would need an instant save, even Lila was a great choice but she too would need an instant save while Kaylee wouldn't have needed it at all. 

1. Kaylee

2. Mac

3. Azan

4. Lila

5. Taylor

6. Kristen

• Like 1

1. Lila

2. Mac

3. AZÁN

4. Kaylee

5. Taylor

6. Kristen

I get that Kaylee is an impeccably talented vocalist but to me she doesn’t feel like an “artist” yet and those are the types of singers I tend to gravitate towards. I kind of saw it with her audition but ever since I just haven’t been head over heels for any of her performances.

None of Lila, Mac, or AZÁN wowed me in the last round (in fact, I liked Kaylee’s KO more than any of theirs) but they all showed up in the Playoffs by giving the performances we knew they had in them, but just hadn’t given them until last night. In comparison, Kaylee felt like a letdown.

Edited by FloorWax

2 hours ago, nytsch said:

1. Mac

2. Kaylee

3. Azán

4. Taylor

5. Lila (this shrank on me, like she did well but idk just feels like more of the same from her)

6. Kristen

It is a very similar performance to her KO but for some reason I’ve had her PO on repeat and whenever I revisit her KO I’m still like 😐.

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It is a very similar performance to her KO but for some reason I’ve had her PO on repeat and whenever I revisit her KO I’m still like 😐.

Her KO showed her smiling and clearly not getting the message that the song was about drug addiction.

I think she adopted a more appropiate attitude for her PO song, and put more of her own style in it.

Edited by Misirlou