The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Reba seems like a really easy turner. I don't mind, though. Considering how long she has been in the industry, she might have a different perspective on things. I get the feeling she really likes to mentor people, and that she believes she can help these contestants. That's what it's all about, aint it?

Yeah. She seems like a very experienced human who sees potential in weaker voices.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

No block yet?

Β 

1 hour ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Yeah im surprised there hasnt been one yet

Β 

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

blocksΒ next week, John got blocked either once or twice (not sure if it was the same one just shown twice), and one time it was a 4-chair. Seems like Niall blocked.

moved these to spoilers :jaswave:

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

??? Are you talking about the awful The Voice Generations show from my country? What do you mean by this?

Β 

HOW DID THAT EVEN TURN OUT LMAO. I took one look at the coach panel and decided I wasn’t watching. What happened to Lea, Sarah, and BambooΒ πŸ₯²

Watched the latest set of auditions. My jaw was on the floor with Ruby’s performance LOL. The tone? The power? The control? Can’t wait to hear her on a song that doesn’t feel like a gimmick.

Β 

So happy to see ”Teenage Dirtbag” covered but it kind of fell apart halfway in.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

HOW DID THAT EVEN TURN OUT LMAO. I took one look at the coach panel and decided I wasn’t watching. What happened to Lea, Sarah, and BambooΒ πŸ₯²

Β 

Sound mixing is awful, coaches felt too scripted, talent is fine but everything surrounding them doesn't do them justice at all.

Β 

GMA shouldn't have gotten the rights to this.

• Sad 1

Finally got the chance to hear Ruby's audition, missed it the first time around. I don't have the right musical vocabulary but I really do mean this as a compliment - it almost sounded like it wasn't a human singing when she was yodeling at the end? Like how she went so fluidly between the notes(?) and how clear her voice was doing it...

Idk that probably makes no sense but yeah I mean the song is never something I'd choose to listen to but she was the best tonight by far imo.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Battles

Β 

Team John:

Mara Justine vs Claudia B

Lila Forde vs JaRae Womack

Caleb Sasser vs Talakai

Kaylee Shimizu vs -

Taylor Deneen vs -

Stee vs -Β 

Deejay Young vs -

Unplaced: Ephraim Owens

Β 

Team Gwen:

BIAS vs Jacquie Roar

RUDI vs Joslynn Rose

Kara Tenae vs Brandon Montel

Kristen Brown vs Juliette Ojeda

Jenna Marquis vs Claire Heiling

Chechi Sarai vs Calla

Jason Arcilla vs -Β 

Β 

Team Niall:

Lennon Vanderdoes vs Tanner Massey

Julia Roome vs Olivia Eden

Alexa Wildish vs LVNDR

Noah Spencer vs Reid Zingale

Huntley vs Brailey Lenderman

Olivia Minogue vs Laura Williams

Nini Iris vs Sopha Hoffman

Β 

Team Reba:

Ms. Monet vs Corii

Rachele Win vs Mac Royals

Jordan Rainer vs Jackson Snelling

Caitlin Quisenberry vs Crystal Nicole

Ruby Leigh vs Al Boogie

Tom Nitti vs Dylan Carter

- vs -

Β 

Β 

Β 

Updated

So Gwen had 3 teen pop girls who turned 3 chairs and she dumped them all for a cute boy in Tanner (again)?Β 

Β 

I would love to support her team but it's getting really weak it seems. Her S22 team was average and we can just blame her for not stealing someone better.Β 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Sang it better than N*****

Β 

I'm 100% onboard with censoring his name but as a community I think we can do a hell of a lot better than just putting N followed by 5 *'s. :haha:

I tried doing that last season before any of the chaos but stopped bc I realized how unfortunate that looked... It's just bad optics.Β :haha:

Β 

But back to your video: Yes, fantastic performance! And I did actually enjoy it more than his.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'm 100% onboard with censoring his name but as a community I think we can do a hell of a lot better than just putting N followed by 5 *'s. :haha:

I tried doing that last season before any of the chaos but stopped bc I realized how unfortunate that looked... It's just bad optics.Β :haha:

Β 

But back to your video: Yes, fantastic performance! And I did actually enjoy it more than his.

Β 

Edited it, lmaoΒ :dead:

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2023 at 10:01 PM, Gustavo527 said:

From the purple names, all are very good but Ruby Leigh has caught my attention. Her tone is really interesting and kind of addictive. If she indeed turned a chair, i'm curious to see what direction she takes on the show, maybe indie/folk??,Β 

Since everyone is loving Ruby, let me remind y'all that i was the first person (or one of the first) that saw her potential and y'all just ignored me at the timeΒ :PΒ 

Β 

(Let's ignore that i completely missed it in my prediction about her genre:dead:)

• Like 3