The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

All of us know that all it’s gonna take for @QueenKalie to tune in again is for some blond girl named Annabeth Roseberry to audition 😭

The post Blake seasons have not had much in the way of country singer talent. There's not much of a reason for them to so I get it. So while anything can happen I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, jork said:

Why not just go for the jugular and get Snoop Dogg, Chance, Drake and Diddy as mentors on this show, and watch the audience leave in droves 🙂

Something tells me he won't be on the show or any show anytime soon

• Haha 10

Nvm with the Kelsea prediction, sad but oh well.

Snoop Dogg will be good based on his mentoring in S20, they should have just got him in the first place instead of Chance.

Also can we assume Reba is staying without rotation? She's the country replacement for Blake.

I'm actually glad John is taking a break, he's not the worst but I was getting to the point of saying that: "At least he's not Chance or Nick"

Gwen sis please redeem yourself, get some Alt-Rock or a good teen singer if you actually want them. S12, S17, S22 teams plzzzzz.

Michael Buble coming for minivan votes lol, I don't know about him, wanted someone else known already but TPTB likes new coaches. Let's hope he gets good jazz contestants if he wants them.

Reba is Reba.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Also can we assume Reba is staying without rotation? She's the country replacement for Blake.

It does look that way yeah. Blake did a lot for his contestants between getting them gigs at his various bars and even taking some of them on your with him. I'm not sure Reba is going to do much for her team so it really is a huge downgrade for the contestants.

Coachella proved Gwen’s still got it. Hope it reinvigorated her spark for alt-rock and the panel reflects it. Reba is Reba. Snoop should bring an interesting mix. Tons of experience there.

Also 2 SoCal icons I’m sooooold :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Snoop is an interesting choice - he has plenty of experience in the industry so I hope he pulls it off! Same with Michael albeit he's a choice I would have not expected

Gwen is gwen ... but least no Chance LOL

• Haha 1

inb4 a skit where they talk about a strong smell coming from one of the new coaches’ dressing rooms and it somehow turns into a joke about Bublé being Canadian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Also Snoop’s got shows in Canada til 6/25 and is available after that.

And Gwen is available after 6/29.

Tapings could be any week after that.

I think Snoop is doing summer Olympics coverage for NBC. I am expecting blinds to be filmed the week after the 4th like last year and then battles/KO/PO after the Olympics. 

• Like 2

Also, we might finally have a crooner and/or jazz artist make it far on the show!

Probably won't happen, but more likely than before with Buble on the panel.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

inb4 a skit where they talk about a strong smell coming from one of the new coaches’ dressing rooms and it somehow turns into a joke about Bublé being Canadian

Thought you were going to say the smell was Snoop smoking weed. :haha:

Whoah! Didn’t expect this. This feels just as random as season 23 did. But I enjoyed the coaches in season 23. I’m REALLY looking forward to this group of people. I can’t believe no one’s said anything about this yet:

the coaches’ performance is going to be very interesting this season! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Bublé already has “Future Winner of @NBCTheVoice” in his Instagram bio :dead:

What a guy. The fact that it’s not Charlie was already win, but NBC did good this time around :wub:

• Like 6

OH. MY. GOD.

I think the most exciting thing about this panel is the potential artists that they will be casting for them. We finally now have a legit excuse to cast jazz and crooner artists. That alone is incredibly exciting to me. Y'all keep moaning about Gwen being back but seasons with her always attract interesting artists out of the woodwork.

Michael Buble is a fantastic choice that is also very smart in terms of getting the audience they lost from Blake's exit back. He's basically the ACM equivalent of Blake. And he's really funny in real life. He'll fit right in. I'm surprised it took this long for him to get in the spinning chair. My mom is gonna FREAK when she finds this out.

Snoop Dogg will be the wildcard this season, but I think he's a much safer choice than Chance. Snoop has enough cachet in the minds of the American TV viewer thanks to his reality shows and connection to Martha Stewart. And he's really affable the few times I've seen him on TV this past decade. I'd much rather have him than Chance.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

Whoah! Didn’t expect this. This feels just as random as season 23 did. But I enjoyed the coaches in season 23. I’m REALLY looking forward to this group of people. I can’t believe no one’s said anything about this yet:

the coaches’ performance is going to be very interesting this season! 😂

Tom Jones and Will.I.Am have managed to co-exist on the Voice UK for many years. Snoop and Buble can too.

• Like 3