The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Finally caught Nathan’s split. 10/10.

Β 

Did the song call for a split? No. Was it excessive and distracting? Probably. Did I love it? HECK YESSSSSSS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hsamid said:

All this talk of rock singers is making me miss Gene ;(

Gene and Nathan are the same type of singers so only one of them could survive. And Gene kind of butchered himself in the KOs while Nathan didn't.

Β 

We predicted Gene/Mafe/Bryan as John's top 3 when the Battles was not aired yet. His actual top 3 bears almost no difference with that in term of quality, and although I was bummed with Mafe's elimination, I do appreciate that those who are consistently good and keep getting better are through.

10 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

I still connect with Huntley a bit better than Bryan because the former came from the era of rock that I really love, but Bryan is just heads and shoulders above most of the male vocalists this season, IMO. Nathan and Asher are close behind.

My problem with Asher is that I feel like he doesn't project his voice. I can't enjoy it with so many cuts/breaks, even when it seems like it's bringing a big note, it feels very "closed" or "empty" to me, if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

My problem with Asher is that I feel like he doesn't project his voice. I can't enjoy it with so many cuts/breaks, even when it seems like it's bringing a big note, it feels very "closed" or "empty" to me, if that makes sense.

Β 

I totally get that. I also prefer it when vocalists project their voices forward. Asher is vocally solid but I prefer Bryan by leaps and bounds.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

All this talk of rock singers is making me miss Gene ;(

Β 

Β 

I wish he never got that song choice. I hate it for competition shows after Patrique Fortson.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, indodol said:

FB react numbers:

Karen 4.2k

Brian 3.3k

Nathan 2.5k

Madison 2.4k

Zoe 2.1k

Tae 850

Β 

Sadly the eliminated artists' videos are not posted πŸ₯²

These numbers tell us nothing, no "Wicked Game" moment there.Β 

Β 

We are really not getting a clear frontrunner until the live shows start, it seems.

• Like 2

just thought i'd pop in to give my thoughts on the season because i am now caught up on all the performances prior to tonights episode! saw some of the Playoffs 1 performances but not all.

Β 

- Asher and L. are my favorites! love their voices and vibes.Β 

- Jackie has so much potential but the most uninspiring song choices.Β 

- Maddi is a bit cringe (not really a fan of how she sang Escapism and Can't Take My Eyes Off of You when those are songs... not really made for white singers) but she does bring the fun. there aren't many artists like her on singing competitions (radio pop singers) so she is at least interesting!

- Val was good but didn't scratch the powerhouse itch i've been yearning for. though i do think she deserves to be in Playoffs over a lot of peopleΒ 

- not a fan of Bryan and Nathan. they are strong singers but that's about it - i feel like i would see them both performing in tribute bands.Β 

Β 

don't really have any other stand out thoughts that come to mind about other contestants. and one thing I will say is that The Voice stylists are amazing and I have loved so many of the contestants outfits throughout the competition. they easily end the Idol stylists imo.Β 

Β 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

and one thing I will say is that The Voice stylists are amazing and I have loved so many of the contestants outfits throughout the competition. they easily end the Idol stylists imo.Β 

Β 

Β 

Underrated compliment tbh. Very good point.

8 minutes ago, m1key said:

Β and one thing I will say is that The Voice stylists are amazing and I have loved so many of the contestants outfits throughout the competition. they easily end the Idol stylists imo.Β 

Β 

The person styling McKenna would like to have a word with you.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The person styling McKenna would like to have a word with you.

Β 

Please, you would still simp for McKenna even if she wore a paper bag on stage :dead:

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That would be hot. But even you cant deny the outfits she has worn are πŸ”₯Β 

Β 

I'm gay as the day is long, you are asking the wrong person sis 😘 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You don't say. :dead:Β  I thought you were supposed to be fashion experts though!Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Someone needs to review things they need to not assume about the gays....
Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

mind u he was only focused on whether or not maluma should wear less earlier on-

Β 

yes but at least I'm frank about it. I'm not ascribing excellence in other areas to people just because I find them hot. 😘 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Kyle just posted he's releasing a song on Friday

Β 

so it's probably

Β 

Serenity/ RLETTO/ Maddi

Β 

Β 

then Jackie is out for releasing music

Β 

so we're still stuck with the four of them

no dude pls

we can wait

Β 

just an extra month

Β 

Β 

pls

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

chance how dare u

Β 

Β 

Β 

y

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Besides 1 or maybe 2 from Chance's team,who do you think will end up on the bottom ?Β 

Β 

I could see Team John and Team D+S staying safe, i don't like it but I think if Reba chooses to move forward L, sheΒ  might end up on the bottomΒ