The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

2 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Never sing an Olivia Rodrigo song on this show if you want votes.

I'd extend it to Billie Eilish too, has anyone advanced in a voting round with her songs?

Unless if it's "What Was I Made For" Thank Barbie for that.

• Like 3

After looking at Facebook, I'm feeling like the bottom 4 is going to be Maddi/Zoe/Nadege/Serenity with an outside chance of Tae or L replacing one of Maddi/Serenity

21 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Aren't those just the people that sang at the start though?

Yes.  But other than Karen and Madison, the later singers aren't even close to catching up right now.  Surprisingly, even Nathan isn't rising that fast, and he had a showstopper of a performance tonight.

L's V/L ratio is not good at all (worst out of everyone). I do still think she's in danger, and I think Maddi might just slip by.

I'll predict, Nadége, Zoe, Serenity, and L for Bottom 4. Maddi has an outside shot of landing there.

Everyone else is safe.

• Like 3

L's V/L ratio is not good at all (worst out of everyone). I do still think she's in danger, and I think Maddi might just slip by.

I'll predict, Nadége, Zoe, Serenity, and L for Bottom 4. Maddi has an outside shot of landing there.

Everyone else is safe.

V/L is a bit of a meaningless made up stat imo lol L has more reacts & views & comments than Maddi even though Maddi's video was posted earlier and that means more to me than the ratio

Just now, indii said:

V/L is a bit of a meaningless made up stat imo lol L has more reacts & views & comments than Maddi even though Maddi's video was posted earlier and that means more to me than the ratio

I personally disagree. Holly Forbes' Last Dance video stats would have had you thinking she was getting through unless you looked at the ratio. In my experience, the person with the lowest ratio always lands in the bottom.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Also don't sing Tate Mcrae

You Broke Me First is the only one I'd say won't result in immediate elimination

• Like 3

I personally disagree. Holly Forbes' Last Dance video stats would have had you thinking she was getting through unless you looked at the ratio. In my experience, the person with the lowest ratio always lands in the bottom.

This is so far from true.

On a rewatch:

- L was actually a bit rough, especially her transitions. The high notes we're great, but the overall performance was kinda messy. I don't think she was in the bottom 4 tonight, but she's not reaching the top either.

- Bryan was even rougher than my initial impression. Dude is talented but that song was a mistake. 2nd worst of the might, IMO.

- Nadege did really well. She deserves to avoid the bottom, but it won't happen.

- Karen was a bit rougher than I initially imagined. Soared on the big notes, some bum notes in the verses.

- I don't believe Madison and Nathan missed a single note.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Also don't sing Tate Mcrae

16 minutes ago, indii said:

You Broke Me First is the only one I'd say won't result in immediate elimination

I would think that "She's All I Wanna Be" would do well with Minivan, at least.  "Greedy" definitely won't.  And "Feel Like Shit" is a non-starter for the title alone.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I would think that "She's All I Wanna Be" would do well with Minivan, at least.  "Greedy" definitely won't.  And "Feel Like Shit" is a non-starter for the title alone.

So basically like "wish you were gay".

The numbers on Youtube is quite opposite to those on Facebook. Like Karen has a very good numbers on Facebook but low views on Youtube. I'm confused but choose toward the Facebook numbers, international fans like me can always watch but can't vote.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

- I don't believe Madison and Nathan missed a single note.

Guys is it illegal to have a crush on a contestant? Because after I watch Madison's performance I don't want to watch anyone else.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Bryan's not going to win. I predicted this last week but I was skeptical of what his song choices would be going into the Lives and singing Queen was a horrible idea.

I like Bryan, but he can't afford performances like that in a season with strong competitors and only three live shows. If "Don't Stop Me Now" was his choice, someone should've advised against it.

The Top 12 performances was a little bit underwhelming, expected since it was their First Live Show. 

Top 3 Performance

Asher

Nathan

Madison

Middle 3

Karen

Bryan

Josh

Bottom 4 Prediction Pool:

Maddi 

Tae 

Zoe

L

Serenity

Nadège

51 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Hailey Mia singing  "She's All I Wanna Be" on Idol this season is partly the reason she got eliminated somewhat early.

• Sad 2

Here are the FB react numbers so far:

Asher 4.1k

Bryan 2.6k

Nathan 2.3k

Karen 2.2k

Josh 1.8k

Madison 1.4k

Tae 1.3k

L 1k

Maddi 868

Zoe 718

Serenity 589

Nadege 545

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, indodol said:

Asher 4.1k

Bryan 2.6k

Nathan 2.3k

Karen 2.2k

Josh 1.8k

Madison 1.4k

Tae 1.3k

L 1k

Maddi 868

Zoe 718

Serenity 589

Nadege 545

Not Bryan being second overall lmao. Even though he'll probably be passed by a few others overnight, I think he's safe.

All of Chance's team being in the bottom 4 is tragic yet funny to me. It's Chance's own damn fault; he had Dani, Val AND Kyle in prior rounds (and even if they weren't going to get stellar numbers on their own, I think they'd have a slight chance of not being in the bottom 4).

These numbers are so small overall that casuals are going to be the deciding factor. Facebook is obviously still the greatest social media metric we can judge, but casuals don't tend to interact with the social media platforms anyway. Though there's still some people that aren't gonna get casual votes anyway (Nadege and Zoe for example are going to be in the bottom pretty much guaranteed, and probably Serenity too). Asher's 1.5k lead is only good if you look at the raw numbers (most of the contestants don't even HAVE 1.5k reacts), but even still it's very low. You really can't even rely on FB when numbers are this low, even if the results are likely going to match it anyway.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, indodol said:

Asher 4.1k

Bryan 2.6k

Nathan 2.3k

Karen 2.2k

Josh 1.8k

Madison 1.4k

Tae 1.3k

L 1k

Maddi 868

Zoe 718

Serenity 589

Nadege 545

Why haven't we made a thread for this yet?

Edited by Rodney

who cares what facebook thinks that's where the elderly go. I'm sure they can just tinker with some numbers and let whoever they want through