Jarmon's Rankings of The Battles: 5-1 Posted!

jarmon

3 hours ago, jarmon said:

1. This contestant's appearance reminds me of a contestant from a previous season.

2. This contestant wore the same outfit a contestant wore in a previous season.

3. This contestant gave a very interesting version of the song they sang for their BA.

1. Neil Salisich or Grace West (I can't tell you who they look like but I feel like it's their time)

2. Katie Beth Forkais

3. Kate Constentino

On 3/25/2023 at 6:49 AM, jarmon said:

36. K a s o n    L e s t e r

d2f26-16779942068949-1920.jpg

Team: Blake

Chair Turn(s): 1 

Song: "It's Not Over"

Reasoning: Aw, Kason. I really wanted to enjoy Kason more than I did. He had a wonderful song choice but it just left me wanting more. I loved when he would say "It's Not Over", that almost bought him some higher spots but it just wasn't enough for me. He has a nice gravelly tone but from the beginning to the middle it wasn't a hit for me until he hit the chorus which I did love. Other than that, just not remarkable.

Clue: '"Contrary to their song choice, it is over for them in this Ranking."

This clue is self-explanatory haha.

35. A L I

the-voice-blind-auditions-part-3-ali-1.jpg

Team: Kelly

Chair Turn(s): 2

Song: "Killing Me Softly with His Song"

Reasoning: ALI's story is very inspiring and motivational. However, I just wasn't that amazed with her performance. I just don't know how else to explain it but it just sounded a lot like she was talk-singing and sounded rough to me. It felt like something was holding her back to me. I did enjoy some of her runs but overall just didn't enjoy the audition. But hey, her audition has 1M views on YouTube so good on her. Just unfortunately, not for me. A very fun personality though!

Clue: '"Appeared in an episode with a contestant of the same name, spelled a little different though."

ALI appeared on an episode with a fellow contestant Allie Keck. Both are pronounced the same but are spelled differently.

34. J e r o m e    G o d w i n   I I I

ab67616d0000b2731e5c6d230113112fd534522b

Team: Niall

Song: "pov"

Reasoning: Jerome had me in the first half and then it went downhill real fast. I felt he was trying to do too much when he didn't have too. Ironically the parts when Kelly & Niall turned were my least favourite parts of his audition for me. I wish he didn't try to go big and show off more vocals, it was just too much and that too, he didn't execute perfectly or enjoyably. But man, the beginning was SOOO good. Also, he was brave for covering this song after there already being 2 perfect versions of this song and his performance doesn't reach their levels of greatness.

Clue: "Covered a song that previously resulted in a double steal in a battle and there was a woman who unidentified and just known as "the song title woman""

Gean & Ryleigh sang this for their battle were Gean was a double steal. Gymani was known as "POV woman"

33. W a l k e r   W i l s o n

a61fa1_b0ecee4653ec4920a64fed9eafe29d6e~mv2.png

Song: "Hurricane"

Reasoning: Walker's tone is actually FANTASTIC! I really loved his gravelly voice. And those growls?!?! I was HERE FOR IT! He actually delivered a pretty enjoyable audition. It's just that his performance isn't something that I'll come back too. He reminds me a lot of Kason but I do prefer Walker more than Kason. I don't really know why I ended up ranking him at 33 considering I enjoyed his audition but I guess I enjoyed the 32 above him a bit more and will listen to their auditions more. 

Clue: _______ Texas Ranger

Inspired by the series "Walker, Texas Ranger"

I wouldn't have put Kason that high, that is for sure 😬  

I liked Ali but understanable. 

On 3/26/2023 at 4:13 AM, jarmon said:

32. D. Smooth

D.-Smooth-The-Voice.jpg

Song: "Perfect"

Reasoning: D. Smooth has a lot of potential, no doubt. I just wish he chose a different song choice for his blind audition. His voice is actually very smooth, lmao like his stage name. I just felt it was a very clean vocal but it needed that special spark to really push it over the edge. Just needed something to stand out more and be more memorable. But, listening to his runs give me a lot of hope that he will amaze me in the Battles. 

Clue: If only this contestants audition was "insert song title name"

He sang "Perfect" and his audition wasn't perfect to me.

31. Marcos Covos

7442dd90-c2e2-11ed-9bed-49d28dd7c3ba_1200_630.png

Song: "Tú, Solo Tú"

Reasoning:That opening was sooo beautiful, it got me invested instantly. But then, afterwards I started to lose a little interest. It also could be due to him singing in Spanish and me not being able to connect to the lyrics of the song. But, I gotta say that he emotes extremely well! And I was able to connect to that. 

Clue: There's been a lot of jokes regarding the similarity between this contestant's name and a KO eliminee from a previous season. Oh, if i could turn back time.

I think @QueenCami is the one who made this joke lmao, but yeah let's hope Marcos Covos doesn't suffer the same fate as Marisa Corvo!

30. Jamar Langley

Jamar-Langley-The-Voice.jpg

Team: Chance

Song: "Try Me"

Reasoning: Jamar's voice is so soulful and so old-school that I really loved it so much. He has such a great voice and honestly may be one of the more underappreciated blind auditions. He has such a fun personality and he knows how to perform and I was loving his performance. Unfortunately, I ranked him at 30 because it's just not a performance I will come back too often. But, that's because of my own personal preference of performances that I re-listen.

Clue: You don't want to try this person.

He sang the song "Try Me"

29. Michael B.

64073a242a3d6.image.jpg?resize=375,500

Song: "Save Your Tears"

Reasoning: Oh, Michael. He's got a very interesting tone that I actually do like. I just wish he'd open up a bit more, I felt at some parts he was holding back a bit. He has potential. I liked the run at "your", it was like "WOAH, OKAY MICHAEL!". I think with a better song choice he is truly going to shine, that said I was actually really glad he sang this song since we didn't get to hear Tommy Edwards vs. LiBianca full battle. Michael seems very well-trained and knows how to make tasteful runs and when is the right time to do so. He has fantastic control as well. Looking forward to his Battle.

Clue: Sang a song for their audition that was previously montaged in the battles in a prior season. Surprised that song was montaged considering there's a version of that song that featured the new coach that season.

LiBianca & Tommy Edwards sang this song for their Battle in Season 21 where Ariana Granda was a coach and she featured on a version with The Weekend.

Fine with this, i'm obviously biased in favor of Marcos but yeah, his audition had Issues. 

On 3/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, jarmon said:

24. Alex Whalen

the-voice-2301-alex-whalen.jpg

Song: "Help Me Make It Through the Night"

Reasoning: Alex has a very country voice, lol. Like, it's one that I do adore. It was very soothing and he delivered a very pleasing audition. From here onwards, I really just love all these auditions. Alex has something special and I was shook when he started speaking because I'm like that speaking don't match that singing voice, sir! He had me very impressed. He chose a song that suited his voice well and he soared with it. Surprised he only turned 2 chairs to be honest. 

Clue: This contestants speaking voice doesn't match their singing voice.

Alex is British and when he sings, he doesn't sing with a British accent.

23. Magnus

G34RFA65WJDMBF5EQS4N3YMFB4.jpg

Song: "Sara Smile"

Reasoning: Magnus chose a song that I do love. I was introduced to this song through Al Calderon on The X Factor USA. It was fantastic. And Magnus' rendition was just as fantastic. I loved Magnus' soulfulness and how he sang this with such ease and sooo smooth. His runs gave me chills and I just loved every bit of it. He deserved more than 1 chair turn!! 

Clue: This contestant got a coach to turn just 12 seconds into the performance.

Chance hit his button around the 12 second mark.

22. Mariah Kalia

the-voice-2305-mariah-kalia.jpg

Song: "idontwannabeyouanymore"

Reasoning: Controversial, maybe. I wanted to like Mariah more than I actually did. She's a very talented vocalist with a very unique and soothing voice. It's just that this has to be one of the weaker renditions of this song, that said, not bad by any means. It's just that her voice dabbled a bit into the "cursive singing" at some parts. But, I do love her energy and natural swag when she sings. It was an effortless vocal and she has loads of potential for sure. 

Clue: This contestants age was highlighted in the YouTube title.

Mariah's age was included in the title of her performance stating she's a 17-year-old.

21. EJ Michels

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJzdWJtaXRodWIiLCJrZXkiOiJp

Song: "Easy on Me"

Reasoning: EJ's story really spoke to me so I already knew I was going to like him just based off his back story alone. Then he delivered such a soothing vocal. It's so refreshing hearing a man sing this song and that too, so delicately! He delivered a beautiful vocal and I really love his tone. Singing Adele ain't no joke, and he rose up to the occasion. He's also such a cutie and is very easy on the eyes. Defs my eye candy for the season.

Clue: Turned Blake and Chance.

EJ turned both Blake & Chance.

Fine with this one too, i guess

5 hours ago, jarmon said:

16-14 have bee posted!

Clues for the Next Set:

1. This contestant's appearance reminds me of a contestant from a previous season.

2. This contestant wore the same outfit a contestant wore in a previous season.

3. This contestant gave a very interesting version of the song they sang for their BA.

@QueenCami @nytsch @erik g @Cookie73 @QueenKalie @Gustavo527 @Hsamid @allistr @FloorWax @Daillon @Misirlou

- ??? Not sure, I’ll just copy British Man’s answer and say Neil

- Idk who else wore it but Katie Beth’s outfit is familiar lol

- Okay, this one is probably Kate

On 3/27/2023 at 10:31 AM, jarmon said:

20. ROSS CLAYTON

the-voice-2301-ross-clayton.jpg

Chair Turn(s): 4

Song: "Blue Ain't Your Color"

Reasoning: Ross had a wonderful song choice that suited his voice perfectly. It was so soothing and easy on the ears. I loved every bit of it and when he soared, it was beautiful. He has loads of potential and I can see why he turned 4 chairs. I wish his family was there with him in person to celebrate because damn, he did so well. The only reason I don't have this higher is that it isn't a performance I go back to a lot. I can respect it being a solid vocal but just not too replayable. I have to say though his glasses are dope and reminds me of John Lennon.

Clue: Solid audition, if only this contestant had support.

Ross Clayton turned 4 chairs but had no one there to celebrate with as his wife was the kids back home. And Carson made reference to "where is everyone?" when Ross turned all 4 chairs.

19. MANASSEH SAMONE

the-voice-blind-auditions-part-3-manasseh-samone-1.jpg

Song: "Rise Up"

Reasoning: And, with that, all the 1 chair turns are now officially out of the Rankdown. Manasseh had a beautiful opening note but then had me a little worried after that, as it didn't quite reach the levels that other contestants who covered this song reached. But, I don't know how else to explain it but Manasseh just spoke to my soul, man! I believed every word she said and I was so proud of her for coming back and turning a chair. I loved her version of "Rescue" last season so I was ecstatic to see her back and get a chair turn that she deserves! Also spoiler, but her Battle was just leaked and it was FREAKING FANTASTIC! :wub:

Clue: Guess this coach did rescue this contestant.

Manasseh sang "Rescue" last season and was a no-chair turn. Now, this season, she turned Chance who wasn't on the panel last season so he "rescued" her this season from potentially being a no-chair turn again.

18. KYLEE DAYNE

the-voice-2305-kylee-dayne.jpg

Chair Turn(s): 3

Song: "Fallingwater"

Reasoning: Now, Miss Kylee. You don't cover any songs that my QUEEN MAELYN JARMON covered on this show. No one is going to top her performances for me. I found Kylee's tone a little weird and not for me at the beginning, BUTTTTT then WOW the chorus hit and she started picking up more steam and confidence in herself and started delivering a killer performance. I loved her belting and smooth runs. Also that ending note? GORGEOUS! She would've ranked higher if she was more consistent throughout the whole performance.

Clue: This contestant ranking is going to upset one of you, lol.

I know @QueenCami is a big fan of Kylee and gave me a warning that I'll lose bestie status if she's not in the Top 10. Well....anyone wants a new bestie?

17. NOIVAS

wt4Z5Ie.png

Song: "A Change Is Gonna Come"

Reasoning: Oh, I'm going to be in danger, chile. I'm sorry, I know NOIVAS might be a lot of people's favourite and as much as I did enjoy his audition. It just wasn't anywhere near the top of my favourites. I love this song soooo much and Joshua Ledet absolutely SLAYED it on American Idol as well as Jennifer Hudson's cover of this, flawless. NOIVAS delivered a nice, clean vocal but I wanted SOME MORE GRITTTT AND GROWLS! To really MOVE me! NOIVAS just held back a little too much, I want the drama, theatrics and KILLER VOCALS to bring me to TEARRRRSSSS!! 

Clue: This contestant didn't live up to their pre-show hype, imo.

A lot of people on IDF were hyping NOIVAS up a lot and I really expected to be BLOWN AWAY by his blind audition and unfortunately, I wasn't blown away enough. Just need that extra special spark that was missing.

I mean....UFFFFF. 

I would have put Ross much lower and the others much higher. 

And to tought i joined this one over the ones of the other users because i thought there wouldn't be great disagreements :giggle:

9 hours ago, jarmon said:

16. SORELLE

499eb-16780044207952-1920.jpg

Song: "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy"

Reasoning: I already know this whole set is probs going to be controversial because most people probs didn't like them but I did. I thought Sorelle brought the dynamics and theatrics and made this performance so fun! It was such a refreshing song choice and the whole performance as a whole was lovely. Their harmonies are so tight and gorgeous and I really grew to love this performance a lot! 

Clue: One of @Angelbright favourites this season.

Angel absolutely loves them!

15. RACHEL CHRISTINE

Rachel-Christine-The-Voice.jpg

Song: "Uninvited"

Reasoning: Rachel, slayed this. I was so excited to see someone covering Alanis Morissette and, Rachel DELIVERED! From the beginning, she had me invested in her performance. She has a very haunting and piercing tone that I just absolutely loved. She had great control throughout this performance and her softer notes were beautiful. I'm really excited to see her battle. She's got loads of potential.

Clue: This contestant has a very attention grabbing tone.

I don't think anyone guessed Rachel. Her tone is so piercing and attention grabbing, as soon as she started singing, I was taken aback and she caught my attention.

14. MARY KATE CONNOR

qCwTlgr.png

Song: "Stars"

Reasoning: I saw @Someone648's ranking now of Mary Kate and I am going to just go cry in the corner alone. Was this the best version of this song? No, Amanda Brown ate. But, this was still such a beautiful vocal from Mary Kate. I really love her tone, it's so easy on the ears. It's so pretty and angelic and I loved how she went about with this vocal delivery. Only thing I'd ask for is for her to work on her belting as she hasn't quite perfected how she belts yet but man, that tone is gorgeous! And SPOILER, she absolutely slayed "Anti-Hero" for her Battle as she was leaked today so YEAH I am a Mary Kate defender!!!

Clue: People keep confusing this contestant's name with a contestant from a prior season.

People keep calling Mary Kate...."Marybeth" in the Spoiler Thread.

Sorelle and Mary Kate this high is a choice...a choice that i wouldn't do, for sure 🤷

Happy for the Rachel appreciation

Edited by Gustavo527

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kala has been ranked yet?? If not, she is My guess for this clue 

👀

10 hours ago, QueenCami said:

1. Neil (Keith Paluso?? or whatever that dude is)

2. Katie (Ainae)

3. Laura (vi-i-i-i-ibrato but i loved it)

Season 1 Meme GIF by Paramount+

10 hours ago, QueenCami said:

would’ve ranked Sorelle a bit higher and would’ve put Rachel probably in my top 7? 

Mary Kate would’ve been lower :( 

Oooh, a Sorelle stan? We stan!

And wowza, that's real high for Rachel!

Mary Kate deserves better!!!!

10 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Neil is definitely in the next set, based on the clues

Laura could fit here as well, since she wasn’t ranked yet

200.gif

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

No complains here, maybe i'd has Carlos a little higher but not so much

Fair enough!

10 hours ago, nytsch said:

I mean, I’d probably have Sorelle and Mary Kate lower but I don’t think those placements are that bad, at least for Mary Kate I was really on the cusp of liking it but the chorus just held me back.

I think your last clue is Laura…

Ah, I get it.

A lot of people guessing Laura...

10 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Another one in my top 5 is outside the top 15. Lol

Well, Sorelle being in your Top 5 is....interesting. At least they made the Top 16 in my rankings!

10 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

My thoughts

Mary Beth Connor- She’s finally ranked. Yeah, I agree more with Someone648 on this one. Good tone, but Shelby and Amanda were a lot better so I was disappointed. I’d have her around 30, so not as low as Someone, but still pretty low. I liked her battle though.

Rachel Christine- The only audition in this set that I like. I’d have her a bit higher than this, but interesting tone and intriguing song choice. I enjoyed the haunting vibes of this version.

Sorelle- Another one that I would put in the 30s. I was not a fan of the song choice, considering the other Queen songs they could have picked. It was very cheesy and I wasn’t a fan of their voices on the song either. Luckily, just like Mary Beth, I liked their battle better.

Yeah, I preferred the previous group overall

SEEEE you're doing it too with MARY KATE being called "Mary Beth" (!)

But fair, Amanda and Shelby's version were better but I still enjoyed it.

AHHH YAY! Glad you like Rachel.

Sorelle seems to be polarising, either you like them or they just not for you are at all.

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I could never do one of these, because even though I throw shade around every now and then, I’d feel too bad about ranking people low, and publishing it. That’s why I don’t often do a full ranking in the poll threads after each episode. 

It's not that serious, it's just a ranking of the blind auditions by personal preference but I do get where you coming from. 

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

16- 14

16. Honestly, I´d say this is about right for Sorelle. Didn´t like their blind at first but I´ve grown to really respect and appreciate their creativity. Plus, great song choice.

15. Loved Rachel´s song choice but I was left wanting more. Would have her lower, around 30 or so.

14. Yeah, bottom 5. Lovely tone, extremely green in her blind. (I did change my mind today, given something in spoilers, but we´re talking solely about her blind).

- RIGHTTT, I've also grown to love it!
- OOOOH damn.

- noooo not you too :(

9 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Really bold

:giggle:

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

yeah, idk @jarmon i think you goofed on this, their favorite is def Ray Uriel 😍

Oop you might be right...

8 hours ago, erik g said:

16. Wouldve been way lower for me sorry💀😭

15. I think i'd have her around here as well. 

14. Her performance didnt really do much for me but she does have a really nice tone. I'd have her around 20 i think. She slayed in her battle though

- well

- Yay! 

- I didn't know so many people didn't like Mary Kate's audition like damnnnn. And she did slay her battle, I loved it sm!

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

The Sorelle clue reminds me of BK’s clue for Pete

wait what was BK's clue? I don't remember 

7 hours ago, British Man said:

1. Neil Salisich or Grace West (I can't tell you who they look like but I feel like it's their time)

2. Katie Beth Forkais

3. Kate Constentino

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

- ??? Not sure, I’ll just copy British Man’s answer and say Neil

- Idk who else wore it but Katie Beth’s outfit is familiar lol

- Okay, this one is probably Kate

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i'm gonna check all the thread to see what all the scandal is about. I'm usually fine with most of @jarmonopinions, but let's see

Aw, hopefully there wasn't too many disagreements here

I wouldn't have put Kason that high, that is for sure 😬  

I liked Ali but understanable. 

OOOF LMAOOO :dead:

Fine with this, i'm obviously biased in favor of Marcos but yeah, his audition had Issues. 

Marcos is good though and I hope he did you proud!

Fine with this one too, i guess

YAY! 

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I mean....UFFFFF. 

I would have put Ross much lower and the others much higher. 

And to tought i joined this one over the ones of the other users because i thought there wouldn't be great disagreements :giggle:

Yeah, this was my most controversial set lolololol

Oooh :(

AND LOLOLOL I'm sorry :(

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Sorelle and Mary Kate this high is a choice...a choice that i wouldn't do, for sure 🤷

Happy for the Rachel appreciation

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

16 - I didn't like sorelle at first. But after listening to them repeatedly, I think their audition (and performances so far) stand out for their uniqueness in sound and arrangement. Not to mention they're all very capable vocalists. I might actually have them higher. Points for a new song choice too.

15- really liked Rachel's audition as well, she gave me evanescence vibes at the start where her tone really stood out. Also points for a refreshing song choice. 

14 - idk I'm also in the minority that was pretty high on Mary Kate during her audition. Very pretty, innocent tone. Yeah, her belts weren't powerful, but I thought sonically her tone sounded good enough on the song that it didn't bother me.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

Just now, Hsamid said:

16 - I didn't like sorelle at first. But after listening to them repeatedly, I think their audition (and performances so far) stand out for their uniqueness in sound and arrangement. Not to mention they're all very capable vocalists. I might actually have them higher. Points for a new song choice too.

15- really liked Rachel's audition as well, she gave me evanescence vibes at the start, and her tone really stood out during the softer part. Also points for a refreshing song choice.

14 - idk I'm also in the minority that was pretty high on Mary Kate during her audition. Very pretty, innocent tone. Yeah, her belts weren't powerful, but I thought sonically her tone sounded good enough on the song that it didn't bother me.

I'm glad we have mutual minds.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Kinda surprised u don't like MK tbh

yeah i feel like she's within my wheelhouse considering the Kat Hammock stanhood but i think her being friends with Carter Rubin really made it tough for me to be a fan yk /joking

on a more serious note, i think i wanted to like her pre-season but she didn't take on "stars" with the impact i needed after amanda and shelby's incredible versions. haven't listened to her battle closely enough to think about whether i actually like her there but overall impression is that shes a good singer and it wasn't a mistake to audition this season but ideally, she'd be back in a few years or after some more vocal training, judging solely by her blind audition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jarmon said:

SEEEE you're doing it too with MARY KATE being called "Mary Beth" (!)

But fair, Amanda and Shelby's version were better but I still enjoyed it.

AHHH YAY! Glad you like Rachel.

Sorelle seems to be polarising, either you like them or they just not for you are at all.

Thanks a lot other users (and I’ll also have to blame Jarmon for that as well due to the clue getting in my head)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hsamid said:

15- really liked Rachel's audition as well, she gave me evanescence vibes at the start where her tone really stood out. Also points for a refreshing song choice. 

omg loves us being in agreement :wub:

11 hours ago, allistr said:

I'm glad we have mutual minds.

me too :wub:

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Thank goodness there’s no Disney week on Idol or this contestant would have been greeted with another bad song choice 

Oooh LOL I see

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Thanks a lot other users (and I’ll also have to blame Jarmon for that as well due to the clue getting in my head)

LMFAOO I'M SORRY :giggle:

13. KATIE BETH FORAKIS

Katie_Beth_Forakis_NUP_199189_01226.jpg

Song: "Ghost"

Reasoning: Katie got a lovely tone. And she sang a song that I've been obsessed with ever since it came out. This song just slaps so hard. Katie's performance doesn't quite reach the spark that Grace achieved in her blind audition last season but I really love Katie's angelic tone and she pulled off some impressive notes that gave me chills. I loved the emotion she conveyed in this performance as well, it just made me feel the message of the song. Just a great job overall.

Clue: This contestant wore the same outfit a contestant wore in a previous season.

Katie wore the same outfit that Ainae wore for her Blind Audition.

12. KATE COSENTINO

Emergency+Contact+Art.jpg

Chair Turn(s): 3

Song: "I Say a Little Prayer"

Reasoning: LOL me having Mary Kate, Katie & Kate back to back, I'm dead :dead:Kate really surprised me with this audition to be honest. I wasn't that big on the song choice but my goodness did she off her vocals. It was just so refreshing and soothing and had me vibing along. She's just such a cool person and makes singing so effortless. She delivered a very fun performance with her vocals that I dig a lot. I loved her take on the song, it just made it better imo. Those runs were just so soothing. I love her quirkiness! She's just adorable! #ClownCouture!

Clue: This contestant gave a very interesting version of the song they sang for their BA.

Her version of this song was just so cool and fun, I loved it even more than the original!

11. NEIL SALSICH

NUP_199342_00304.jpg?cb=f79f878c798db89b3d97d6bfb10debb6

Song: "Honky Tonk Blues"

Reasoning: I honestly was not expecting to like Neil...like at all. BUT THEN, he started his performance and I was like...."I'M LISTENING!". He has such a cool vibe about himself and his voice was just PERFECT IN THIS. I absolutely loved every bit of this performance, I don't know how the original song sounds but I most likely am going to like Neil's version more because his voice is just so dynamic and fun! He was having so much throughout his performance and he was very deserving of all 4 chairs turning.

Clue: This contestant's appearance reminds me of a contestant from a previous season.

Neil & Keith Paluso could literally be twins.

• jarmon changed the title to Jarmon's Rankings of The Blinds: 13-11 Posted!

Didn't draw the Keith Paluso comparison but I definitely see it :haha: Beard length is the only difference.

A whole 20-spot difference between your ranking of Katie Beth and mine. Interesting!

I'll reserve my thoughts on Kate for the ranking ;)

Just now, Someone648 said:

Didn't draw the Keith Paluso comparison but I definitely see it :haha: Beard length is the only difference.

A whole 20-spot difference between your ranking of Katie Beth and mine. Interesting!

I'll reserve my thoughts on Kate for the ranking ;)

RIGHTTTT, it's crazy!!

LMAOOO I KNOW :dead:

Excited to see where Kate ranks in your ranking!