Has potential

6. D Smooth

Not really for me

7. Allie Keck

8. Sheer Element

😬

9. ALI

10. Katie Beth Forakis

Good team. My 2nd favorite of the lot so far.

Wouldn´t have imagined it, but here we are. Gorgeous blind.

1. JB 

Strong, I enjoyed them a lot. 

2. Sheer Element

3. Allie 

4. Cait 

5. Holly

Not bad, but certain aspects of their blinds didn´t work out for me. Hope to like them better on future rounds.

6. ALI

7. Rachel

8. Katie

9. D. Smooth

10. Marcos

Stunning

1. JB Somers (favorite audition of the season)

2. Cait Martin

Refreshing song choice!

3. Rachel Christine

Pretty good

4. D. Smooth

5. Sheer Element

6. Holly Brand

Not for me

7. Allie Keck

8. Katie Beth Forakis

Wanted to like these more

9. Marcos Covos

10. ALI

Edited by FloorWax

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

1. JB

2. Rachel

3. Allie

dont care that much for the rest

I’m lowkey stanning you now, we love a queen who isn’t afraid to speak their truth :wub:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, nytsch said:

You In Danger, Girl GIF - You In Danger Girl Carefu GIFs

idk if i’m just purposefully being quirky or not but i think Cait and Holly’s auditions, while vocally strong, didn’t do anything that made me feel particularly excited or emotional or anything. i think one thing was that their tones / vocal textures were both super smooth and neither of them took on a song i have a particularly strong liking for. 

on the other hand, JB did a song i rly like extremely well, Rachel brought a rly cool haunting vibe to her song, and Allie shocked me with her really powerful vocals on a song i like

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

idk if i’m just purposefully being quirky or not but i think Cait and Holly’s auditions, while vocally strong, didn’t do anything that made me feel particularly excited or emotional or anything. i think one thing was that their tones / vocal textures were both super smooth and neither of them took on a song i have a particularly strong liking for. 

on the other hand, JB did a song i rly like extremely well, Rachel brought a rly cool haunting vibe to her song, and Allie shocked me with her really powerful vocals on a song i like

Rachel and Allie had really cool song choices, and that is what stuck out to me about both of their auditions. I also loved the arrangement for Rachel’s

Edited by Cookie73

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Oh it’s fine, I just thought that would be a funny gif to use lol

As far as powerhouses go I tend to prefer grittier/unique tone too, idk why but I think if it’s a clear tone then the high notes sometimes sound kinda shrill imo? Holly didn’t really have shrill parts and she did some cool riffs/alterations while staying true to the original.

As for Cait I think her audition really encapsulated many characteristics I like in a vocalist that’s why I liked it so much.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Oh it’s fine, I just thought that would be a funny gif to use lol

As far as powerhouses go I tend to prefer grittier/unique tone too, idk why but I think if it’s a clear tone then the high notes sometimes sound kinda shrill imo? Holly didn’t really have shrill parts and she did some cool riffs/alterations while staying true to the original.

As for Cait I think her audition really encapsulated many characteristics I like in a vocalist that’s why I liked it so much.

yeah i mean both were pleasant and impressive, so it’s not as if i disliked either. it’s just that neither of them feel super exciting to me anymore. i don’t feel particularly compelled to rewatch Cait’s audition and although i looped Holly’s a lot when it first came out, it’s less exciting than other performances are for me now. i also think the whistle note wasn’t necessary?