The Voice 22 ● The Battles Part 5 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, TeamAudra said:

How long have you been watching The Voice?

Long enough to know that things aren't always what they seem.

You said it yourself.  Blake gets people to the finale . . . but he doesn't always win.

Just now, Rodney said:

Morgan and Parijita literally exist.

They’re the two with the best shot at winning who aren’t on Blake’s team, but that’s a big ask when Bryce is classic country in all the ways that count (and as someone who’s not nearly as into classic country as the rest of my family, Bryce is damn good at it).

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Long enough to know that things aren't always what they seem.

You said it yourself.  Blake gets people to the finale . . . but he doesn't always win.

The best chance of one of them winning is if Blake has several other people in the final. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

Bryce is going to the finale, but I need to hear him live to peg him for the win.

He can literally go on stage and burp and he will be a front-runner to win...he's country and Team Blake, and let's not forget Blake is leaving so a win on the way out is inevitable (either this season or next, or maybe both):haha:

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Then they better pimp the hell out of bodie, just so I have someone to look forward to in the finale.

I would be all about a potential Morgan/Parijita/bodie/Bryce finale, tbh (maybe squeeze in one of Gwen’s lives team into a fifth spot if it exists, depending on who she takes to the lives)

• Like 1