The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

9 minutes ago, seak05 said:

But in terms of what gets aired in the blinds, yeah 4 chairs turns will not get montaged, neither will 3 chair turns

Rebekah Samarin and Daria Jazmin both say hi.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I believe 3 chairs have also been montaged in blinds before. They're less likely than one or two chair turns, but it's possible.

The only safe ones are the 4 chairs and the blocks.

That's right, Daria Jazmin turned three chairs and was montaged in blinds - and in battles as far as I can remember

4 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

I really want an Asian descendant to win The Voice someday. They've been struggling with montages for the longest time. 

There haven't been many casted in recent seasons. This season we have Parijita who is Nepali I believe??

Edited by FloorWax

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Bruh, if you're a 3 chair turn you have to really f-up and piss off the producers to not get aired. That was 7 and 9 years ago (but also yes, Asian contestants do seem to get montaged more anecdotally speaking, since I haven't seen any hard stats)

Edited by seak05

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Rebekah only turned two chairs, but Jordy Searcy turned three chairs and got montaged. He sounded great in the clip shown, and he was great in his battle as well and totally deserved a steal.