The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Just now, Rodney said:

Bit surprised that Kique bit it.  He was trending the most on Google Trends during the Instant Save window.  Kim was trending the least.

A bit inflated due to Kique having COVID. So people were searching up what happened to him.

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

If they do what they did last season and have everyone perform with there team members (which i hope they don't), i'm hoping it goes like this:

Bryce and Brayden

Bodie and Morgan 

Omar and Parijita

Justin and Kim

Personally I think it's gonna be bodie with Parijita and Morgan with Omar. bodie and Parijita are pretty close and Morgan vs. Omar will be a vocal showdown for the ages. I also think Parijita and Omar would benefit from being paired with two of the frontrunners.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Bit surprised that Kique bit it.  He was trending the most on Google Trends during the Instant Save window.  Kim was trending the least.

Trends isn't relevant at all for the instant save (Ariana contestants were always the highest trending last season for example). Also his trends are still inflated because of the whole Covid thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Cabello said:

Is there a legit insider here? I wanna know the pairing for the duets so bad, pls come thru with anything this week #WhitneyWeek

Knowing Morgan, she'll probably give at least her pairing away.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, pigpig06 said:

i’m so heartbroken 😔 rowan was my absolute favorite 💔 i feel sick 😔😔

** regardless of how IDF thinks of her… i’m so sad 

Don't worry, I think Rowan Kique Alyssa & Brayden (young contestants) can make it far in the future, I think they have all the superstar packages. Like Blake said, this is just the beginning for Rowan

• Like 1

Whoever bodie gets paired with for the Whitney duet next week, they will probably sing Whitney's remix version of Higher Love with Kygo. It's the only Whitney track that fits him stylistically. Anything else is too big an ask, even if we know bodie has some crazy range.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2

There’s a chance Camila’s fans might be more active than Ariana’s were. Morgan’s performance has 428K views on Twitter, and the next highest is 21K. Whether that translates to significant votes, is impossible to know, but I never saw anything like that last season on Twitter. She’s also pretty diligent about promoting voting on Instagram. 

Also…now that we’re into the lives, the Camila hate seems to have died down on Facebook. She comes off as very likable and down to earth on TV. Maybe she isn’t as much of a boat anchor as some of us thought she might be when she was announced. 

• Like 6