The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Wasn't Chance a judge on that Rhythm + Flow show? I don't remember much from it other than Cardi B sucking as a judge, if anyone else watched it, does anyone remember how Chance was? (I sure can't lol)

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, Voice said:

Would they even announce ahead of the tapings if there isn’t a new coach?

what would be the point?

I mean they could announce that Kelly is returning but why would they do that this early?

That’s why I’m thinking it’ll be Alicia since she’s technically not “new” and could still be considered in rotation. Same with Nick.

I’d say if they’re not announced before Wednesday, it’ll be:

Kelly-Alicia-Nick-Blake

Since I think they’ve always announced a “new” coach before tapings started.

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

3 days until tapings.. coaches should be in LA 👁 

Not really? They usually don’t shoot any coaches stuff beforehand. I feel like Blake has flown in the morning of before (but I could be wrong) 😂

Honestly it’s like the easiest gig, they ask very little of the coaches 

Edited by seak05

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

3 days until tapings.. coaches should be in LA 👁 

if not now they should be there soon, hope someone catches them going into the studio, they need to announce before the spoilers come out

8 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Have they ever not announced a totally new coach before tapings started? Not including vets who returned after hiatuses?

Makes me think we’re getting some combo of one of the other of: Alicia/JHud, Gwen/Nick/Adam

omg if they bring back Adam

LO5w0ro.gif

55 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I don’t remember when season 18 blinds filmed, but Nick was announced as a new coach oct 7th

In season 20 when he returned, they didn’t announce it until after the tapings (when it had already leaked)

S18 filmed a couple weeks after his announcement. They didn't announce Alicia for s14 until a couple days into filming, but Kelly had let it slip a couple times before that that not many people caught.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, roundtown said:

S18 filmed a couple weeks after his announcement. They didn't announce Alicia for s14 until a couple days into filming, but Kelly had let it slip a couple times before that that not many people caught.

Are you implying Alicia could return again 😂 ??

Edited by Mathacoo200315