The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Too much Charlie talk :(

Making me nervous.

I had doubts with Camila bc I didn’t like her music but personality-wise she’s fun. If it ends up being Charlie I’ll be screwed in both departments. He just gives me pure bad vibes.

I hope ITS NOT… plus it’d be too predictable with them already hiring a previous 1 season before battle advisor this season lol

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Making me nervous.

I had doubts with Camila bc I didn’t like her music but personality-wise she’s fun. If it ends up being Charlie I’ll be screwed in both departments. He just gives me pure bad vibes.

What "bad vibes" do you get from Charlie?  I've heard that he's a very nice guy from all who've known him.

• Like 1

Damn, why i just discovered this thread now? kkkkkkk

But YEAH!!!! Back to 2 seasons, i thought that going 1 season per year was a good choice and etc but after all this time i missed the show (and ratings took a hit too) so i think the audience just got so used to 2 seasons in a year that it doesn't feel right to have just 1.

But well, coaches, so John is (finally) taking a break? I'm glad, have no real problem with him and i enjoy what he brings but we need some change and if we can go a season without Kelly we for sure can go without John. About the replacement, i know is much probably not going to happen but Pharrell please??! I miss him, he's the original "Alicia/John" type of coach, he brings a lot of talented people and etc, pretty sure he left the show in good terms too, so i don't see as being something impossible, but if not him, i want Kelly Rowland, she's great, or my ultimate dream to see as a coach in The Voice, Seal.

I also don't think Camila will return next season, i know that it will be a "unpopular opinion" but i kinda don't want Kelly back just yet, i would love to see 2 brand new coaches or 1 new and a older coach returning (Pharrell or Alicia), in the case of 2 brand new coaches, Rowland/Seal and Ed Sheeran would be cool choices, i think Ed did good as a mega mentor and literally everybody knows him, team minivan and the housewives will love him too.

Ariana didn't sign a 2 season contract like every other coach? 

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

But YEAH!!!! Back to 2 seasons, i thought that going 1 season per year was a good choice and etc but after all this time i missed the show (and ratings took a hit too) so i think the audience just got so used to 2 seasons in a year that it doesn't feel right to have just 1.

But well, coaches, so John is (finally) taking a break? I'm glad, have no real problem with him and i enjoy what he brings but we need some change and if we can go a season without Kelly we for sure can go without John. About the replacement, i know is much probably not going to happen but Pharrell please??! I miss him, he's the original "Alicia/John" type of coach, he brings a lot of talented people and etc, pretty sure he left the show in good terms too, so i don't see as being anything impossible, but if not him, i want Kelly Rowland, she's great, or my ultimate dream to see as a coach in The Voice, Seal.

I also don't think Camila will return next season, i know that it will be a "unpopular opinion" but i'm kinda don't want Kelly back just yet, i would love to see 2 brand new coaches or 1 new and a older coach returning (Pharrell or Alicia), in the case of 2 brand new coaches, Rowland/Seal and Ed Sheeran would be cool choices, i think Ed did good as a mega mentor and literally everyone knows him, team minivan and the housewives will love him too.

Ariana didn't sing a 2 season contract like every other coach? 

I feel like Ariana didn’t sign a 2 season contract simply because of how much they would’ve had to pay her again when she did nothing for the ratings 😂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shinuki said:

But well, coaches, so John is (finally) taking a break? I'm glad, have no real problem with him and i enjoy what he brings but we need some change and if we can go a season without Kelly we for sure can go without John. About the replacement, i know is much probably not going to happen but Pharrell please??! I miss him, he's the original "Alicia/John" type of coach, he brings a lot of talented people and etc, pretty sure he left the show in good terms too, so i don't see as being something impossible, but if not him, i want Kelly Rowland, she's great, or my ultimate dream to see as a coach in The Voice, Seal.

I also don't think Camila will return next season, i know that it will be a "unpopular opinion" but i kinda don't want Kelly back just yet, i would love to see 2 brand new coaches or 1 new and a older coach returning (Pharrell or Alicia), in the case of 2 brand new coaches, Rowland/Seal and Ed Sheeran would be cool choices, i think Ed did good as a mega mentor and literally everybody knows him, team minivan and the housewives will love him too.

Ariana didn't sign a 2 season contract like every other coach? 

I totally agree with you!! It would be nice to have a new international coach. I mean the last one we had was Shakira almost 10 years ago, so Ed and Seal are really good options.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Making me nervous.

Omg thank youuuuuu I think Charlie is a cool person and he has mentored good before but I just don’t like his vibe and most of his music makes me cringe (but) he is a great guy and has a lot of musical knowledge which has been seen, I just don’t like his vibe and stuff

@Someone648 congrats, you're a star now :haha:

https://canadanews.fr/2022/09/fans-think-former-the-voice-coaches-will-return-for-season-23/

“I’m sure we all know a former coach who needs some good PR in light of very recent events who ALSO has a very open schedule for the rest of the year,” one person wrote on the forums, referring to Levine."

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, French20 said:

https://canadanews.fr/2022/09/fans-think-former-the-voice-coaches-will-return-for-season-23/

“I’m sure we all know a former coach who needs some good PR in light of very recent events who ALSO has a very open schedule for the rest of the year,” one person wrote on the forums, referring to Levine."

Canada Eh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, French20 said:

Journalism nowadays is reading a random comment from a random user in a random internet site and making a whole article around it (with a clickbait title, of course)

• Like 2

On 9/24/2022 at 1:15 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

On 9/24/2022 at 12:29 AM, jay2567 said:

Don't know about y'all but right now, I badly want Brendon Urie to be a coach. He could come in as the rock/Alternative coach and we all know rock singers on the show don't get much love anymore or make it far.

I think he could still take said

alt-rock/pop lane  and the fact that he has been in a band and has an insane vocal range and good music knowledge ,I feel like he can definitely coach artists from other genres too (besides country and folk leaning artists lol).

Plus he would definitely be a fun personality to watch on the show and balance the other coaches personalties

On 9/24/2022 at 12:29 AM, jay2567 said:

37 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

CAN NBC announce the panel 😭 . Have they always announced the spring panel before taping? The only time I remember they didn’t was s20 with Nick.

We'll know for sure within the next two weeks. Honestly I don't think it's worth stressing about.

• Like 1