The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

16 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Y'all, Chance doesn't need to sing on the coach performance. I'm sure Will.i.am never sings on any of The Voice UK coach performance, because he is, well... not really a singer, but a rapper. He raps lol 

They are gonna make it work, don't worry, i mean, is not like Nick Jonas is an excellent singer but they somehow made it work the coach performances with him (Well...not really, one had to be turned into a literal joke, but you get my point)

In the U.K. cover of "Higher Love" at 12:19, will.i.am actually has a short solo during his entrance. The arrangement has him singing with the other coaches and rapping later in the performance.

I look forward to the coach performances every season.

Edited by RTV

Random thought I had , but I remember Levine dissing One Direction on his commentary of this battle at 2:56, and Blake celebrating that. World turns around lol.

( Side: I was gonna say this was back when Morgan Wallen was singing pop, but considering his latest stuff can´t even be called country, I´d argue he still is)

• Like 1

Happy Day-After-the-Cowboys-got-eliminated to all who celebrate! :w00tbounce:

#BANGBANGNINERGANG

Thought I'd spread some more celebratory info as a result:

There's a lot of weird gaps of info that we're working through very slowly. We're gonna give y'all an update of our suspected top 40 by Thursday, but take it with a grain of salt because things can always change once the battles actually tape.

Now for these two new names, we have an idea of the teams but it's not 100% for each, so we'll leave them as TBA regarding who their coach is. Regardless, we believe them to be chair turners for now.

Grace West Instagram | YouTube | TikTok 

Manasseh Samone (TV22) Instagram | YouTube | TikTok | Season 22 Blind Audition

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

#BANGBANGNINERGANG

There's a lot of weird gaps of info that we're working through very slowly. We're gonna give y'all an update of our suspected top 40 by Thursday, but take it with a grain of salt because things can always change once the battles actually tape.

Now for these two new names, we have an idea of the teams but it's not 100% for each, so we'll leave them as TBA regarding who their coach is. Regardless, we believe them to be chair turners for now.

Manasseh :w00tbounce:

Now I just want KoKo to come back!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

#BANGBANGNINERGANG

from Grace's TikTok: "classic country enthusiast" and Nashville

She's a songwriter, too.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

Rewatching Manasseh, seems like she would fit in the powerhouse lane, assuming she does something similar to her BA from last time.

I remember liking the song choice, it worked for her and it's nice to hear people doing a Lauren song that's not You Say lol. That being said I understand why no one turned (i.e. it's not a Luna Searles situation), but she started off really good and I can see her potential. If she did another song like that and just cleaned up the bigger parts, she could be a multiple chair turn.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

#BANGBANGNINERGANG

excited for Manasseh!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Rewatching Manasseh, seems like she would fit in the powerhouse lane, assuming she does something similar to her BA from last time.

I remember liking the song choice, it worked for her and it's nice to hear people doing a Lauren song that's not You Say lol. That being said I understand why no one turned (i.e. it's not a Luna Searles situation), but she started off really good and I can see her potential. If she did another song like that and just cleaned up the bigger parts, she could be a multiple chair turn.

tbh i think she 100% could be a 4-chair turn given her vocal abilities. just comes down to good song choice + mastering nerves. 

my hunch is that she may not be since i would imagine sources would be more likely to rememeber 4 chair turns, but i do definitely think she could be solely based on her voice.

• Like 3

I see potential with Grace West, but I’ll hang tight and see how it goes. 

I like this cover of “A Little Bit Stronger.”  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZdQUyjJbBt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She’s has quite a few covers on IG. I only checked out a few of them. She’s apparently a Miranda fan, but those songs are obviously off limits, which is too bad, because her covers of “Tin Man” and “The House That Built Me” are pretty good. 

I would caution against drawing any conclusions from her YT videos, as those are mostly 2,3,4 years old, and she’s pretty young. She’s improved a lot since those were posted. I’ll guess 19 which is a tough age for getting minivan votes (unless she’s Blake’s TCO). 

It’s a wait and see on this one. 

EDIT: As I check out a bunch more of hers on FB, I see that she’s a very good guitar player. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Wait you’re telling me her name isn’t “Manessah”? :dead:

This is new information to me

It's pronounced differently than it looks - which I remember because they showed her mom in the BA and her name was Vanessa :dead: I thought that was funny for some reason

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

#BANGBANGNINERGANG

OMG YESSS so so happy for Manasseh!! I have listened to Manasseh’s BA a lot of times so I’m super glad she’s back and turned a chair! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Grace West is really good.

Yeah…the more I dig in, the more I like.  She just has to get with the right coach…either Kelly or Blake (whichever one won’t use her as fodder). I’m pretty sure she’s 19, so there’s probably still some development to do, but that’s to be expected. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Voice said:

What are suspected teams for Grace and Manasseah?

Not directed at me but Grace follows Kelly & Blake and is followed by Alyssa Lazar from Team Chance, who follows most of the female contestants, but doesn’t follow her back, so her coach is 50/50 either Kelly or Blake.

Manasseah follows and is followed by Kim Cruise, Kevin Hawkins, Katie Wheatley and Sasha Hurtado, is followed by but doesn’t follow back MollyMae, and follows the Hull sisters from The Wanted Gems, but they don’t follow her back. She doesn’t follow any of the coaches.

Edited by Jaffy

16 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Not directed at me but Grace follows Kelly & Blake and is followed by Alyssa Lazar from Team Chance, who follows most of the female contestants, but doesn’t follow her back, so her coach is 50/50 either Kelly or Blake.

Manasseah follows and is followed by Kim Cruise, Kevin Hawkins and Katie Wheatley, is followed by but doesn’t follow back MollyMae, and follows the Hull sisters from The Wanted Gems, but they don’t follow her back. She doesn’t follow any of the coaches.

If she’s team Kelly then We found Holly’s most probable battle partner.

• Like 2