The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPGlKtl24m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

From Talia Smith’s personal page. I think she has a nice, bright tone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSWtBTVB4Jn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Another one. Really short clip of Wicked Games by The Weeknd

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Voice said:

I think it would be cool to have previous winners come back as a mentor.

Blake - Bryce

Kelly - GNT

Niall - Carter

Chance - Cam

They did it in s14, and it was sooo nice to see previous winners back again.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Always possible but not something that’s happened before for battles.

I just hadn’t seen any indication of clues when looking at the contestants socials and with them removing the KO mentor last season it made me wonder

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jayshon said:

HIII COACHESSSS

Coach perfomance 👀

I wonder what song they could sing, it's quite an eclectic group of artists :dead: Slow Hands maybe?

Does Chance sing too? I don't know enough about him...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Voice said:

Yeahhhh. I remember this and then Brynn was and extra mentor for Kelly in S15.

Yeah, Kelly even took her s15 team to watch Brynn's performance of Use Somebody. That was really great. (Especially comparing it to some of her other live performances on the show)

• Like 2

Y'all, Chance doesn't need to sing on the coach performance. I'm sure Will.i.am never sings on any of The Voice UK coach performance, because he is, well... not really a singer, but a rapper. He raps lol 

They are gonna make it work, don't worry, i mean, is not like Nick Jonas is an excellent singer but they somehow made it work the coach performances with him (Well...not really, one had to be turned into a literal joke, but you get my point)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Y'all, Chance doesn't need to sing on the coach performance. I'm sure Will.i.am never sings on any of The Voice UK coach performance, because he is, well... not really a singer, but a rapper. He raps lol 

They are gonna make it work, don't worry, i mean, is not like Nick Jonas is an excellent singer but they somehow made it work the coach performances with him (Well...not really, one had to be turned into a literal joke, but you get my point)

This was good.

• Like 1

I feel like a bunch of rappers who barely sing on record are surprisingly good singers. Most of IDF probably won’t know them but JID and Denzel Curry are two current rappers who have surprised me with their singing at points. Anderson .Paak as well but he already splits the line between singer and rapper so not sure if he counts.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I’m not a huge Nick Jonas fan but I personally think that he’s a talented singer even if he isn’t my cup of tea. 

That being said, him getting outsung by the other three coaches on his own song was … a sight to see (and hear).

• Like 2