American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, hazuki said:

Lol, I see alot of support for Colin on my fyp on tiktok. Might be a done deal with him winning.  Iam save us man. 

Hope that doesn't happen, but that's going to be likely when May 21st comes, let alone an all-male finale. The last time an all-male finale happened was when Nick won over Clark in Season 14, which was on Fox. There hasn't been an all-male finale during the ABC era as of yet.

45 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Hope that doesn't happen, but that's going to be likely when May 21st comes, let alone an all-male finale. The last time an all-male finale happened was when Nick won over Clark in Season 14, which was on Fox. There hasn't been an all-male finale during the ABC era as of yet.

I highly doubt there will be an all-male finale, the backlash would be insane

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

But that wasn't an all-male Top 3, right?? I think Jax was third place

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Watch out for Oliver Steele.  His original has attracted attention on ITunes.  I can see him being pushed for Top 3 to perform his song. 

In the end, Idol will want to push names they found - vs those who were initially known from their competition.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mytake1 said:

Watch out for Oliver Steele.  His original has attracted attention on ITunes.  I can see him being pushed for Top 3 to perform his song. 

In the end, Idol will want to push names they found - vs those who were initially known from their competition.

Oliver is loosing steam but go off I guess

I know I’ve said it a hundred times lol but I don’t expect anything other than an Iam/Colin/Wé finale. They seem to be the three that consistently rank the highest in likes and views (other than Nutsa but I don’t include her because of her unique situation.) I still think Iam is the winner but Colin really got back in the game with “Dancing On My Own.” Wé will get third place again, I think. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Top 7 is going to the Top 5, and then the finale.

Also, I think the Top 7 will be two songs each as per previous seasons.

Oh, i might have looked at futoncritic wrong. Is top 5 disney night?

10 hours ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

I keep checking this thread hoping for a spoiler that Kaeyra and Olivia somehow get brought back to compete lmfao. 

She would have obliterated almost everybody else no cap

Edited by allistr
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

lol no there wouldn't be. Idolforums ≠ the rest of America.

21 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

But that wasn't an all-male Top 3, right?? I think Jax was third place

They said finale. Jax placed third, but Nick and Clark were the finale.

13 hours ago, Kwamu said:

Are we going from top 7 straight to the finale?

12 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 3.