American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Saw a number of people who went to the Los Angeles Theater yesterday for the Top 60 taping. You can look at the #americanidol hashtag on instagram - there are posts from those who shared their experiences of watching the contestants. Hopefully we'll get spoilers in the coming days.

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

Saw a number of people who went to the Los Angeles Theater yesterday for the Top 60 taping. You can look at the #americanidol hashtag on instagram - there are posts from those who shared their experiences of watching the contestants. Hopefully we'll get spoilers in the coming days.

Can you give some of the singers names that posted/made any updates about anything? I clicked on the hashtag and couldn't find anything

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Can you give some of the singers names that posted/made any updates about anything? I clicked on the hashtag and couldn't find anything

They didn’t give away spoilers (just that they found the contestants very talented) but now the Idol Pad is announcing Top 55 spoilers on Twitter. @idolspoilers Come look 🙂 

They’re announcing it right as I’m typing this. I’ll check back later on. But I saw that Haven, Elijah and Matt all made it. We, Austin and Megan Danielle as well. 

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, jazzontherocks said:

They didn’t give away spoilers (just that they found the contestants very talented) but now the Idol Pad is announcing Top 55 spoilers on Twitter. @idolspoilers Come look 🙂 

They’re announcing it right as I’m typing this. I’ll check back later on. But I saw that Haven, Elijah and Matt all made it. We, Austin and Megan Danielle as well. 

ty! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JodiRose said:

I also have a question. The Michael Williams that made the Showcase Round is THE Michael Williams from The Voice Season 18 (and his battle partner was Allegra Miles from last season’s Idol). Am I right?

Just saw Avalon auditioned too. It’s interesting they are having old contestants come back. 

22 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

It’s interesting they are having old contestants come back. 

iirc, they scrapped any requirements about previous placements a few seasons back. Any former finalist who is still in the age range and isn't signed to any sort of recording contract is able to audition again.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 3

On 12/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, QueenMae16 said:

Knowing this show though, another country dude will take it no matter what :haha:

The way to enjoy these shows nowadays is to keep extremely low expectations about who the winner (and finalists) could be. Just enjoy your favorites as much as you can. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The way to enjoy these shows nowadays is to keep extremely low expectations about who the winner (and finalists) could be. Just enjoy your favorites as much as you can. 

And if the typical country dude doesn't win, you get a pleasant(maybe) surprise!

Definitely just try to enjoy your faves as long as you can, cause they will likely go sooner or later.(And if in the Finale, no need to worry anymore, everyone goes home at that point)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Same goes with the judges antics and them insisting so and so is the next Kelly, Carrie. And viewers complaining that the judges needs to be replaced.  Same with the endless sob stories and the overdone themes.  And the mini van moms voting for the next boring Country guy, only to disappear once the show is over.

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1

The days of me caring about the results of this show are long gone 💀 If a WGWG wins this season thats cool! I watch the show because I love to find new artists to listen to and support. Casey Bishop and Leah Marlene are two artists who I supported on the show, and now I find myself streaming a lot of their original music.

As long as one of my faves makes Top 5 or Top 7 so I get to see a good amount of performances from them, thats enough for me 🙂 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, m1key said:

The days of me caring about the results of this show are long gone 💀 If a WGWG wins this season thats cool! I watch the show because I love to find new artists to listen to and support. Casey Bishop and Leah Marlene are two artists who I supported on the show, and now I find myself streaming a lot of their original music.

As long as one of my faves makes Top 5 or Top 7 so I get to see a good amount of performances from them, thats enough for me 🙂 

Yeah I agree with this I don't really care who wins either. But I am going to need my favorites to make it past top 14/20/showstopper round or I will lose interest and turn it off again.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:12 PM, QueenKalie said:

100% some wgwg is going to be the winner.

i feel like since noah and chayce were the last two winners we might get a female winner this season..? or maybe they'll push for one?

but idk "the voice" not having a solo female winner for the last 6 seasons does ring some alarm bells :(  

rooting for megan or marybeth to take the win. loved both on the voice and they both have country appeal + crossover appeal (b/c they both have strong vocals aside from the country tone imo)

of course i am open to others and suspect i'll find other favorites over the course of the season, like w/ last season (allegra was a TV favorite, but ended up rooting for Nicolina/Huntergirl/Leah/Lady K as well).

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2