American Idol S20 Top 7 Mother's Day Discussion ๐Ÿ’

istersay

I'm stunned. Really thought Christian would survive,ย especiallyย after they announced Leah safe because I couldn't imagine Fritz being left to be the last to be declared safe--he's so obviously safe that the only reason he'd be not yet declared safe with only one spot remaining would be if he was a shock boot.

Holy hell! Here I was thinking Christian was gonna be a snowflake killer. Well, this means I was correct with my original prediction and get to keep my points in the prediction game.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

A Noah, Fritz and HunterGirl finale seems to be in our future IMO.ย 
ย 

PS: All the girls huddled together waiting to see who the final member of the Top 5 was gonna be was cute.ย 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh whoa Leah made it through! :omg:ย 

ย 

OK Fritz will def be saved last then.

I mean, yes that's what happened, but it was still surprising in a way. He's the presumptive favorite, so leaving him as the last to be saved removes all drama--him being one of the last three standing for one spot justย screams "shock boot".ย 

Just now, Carrie_On said:

PS: All the girls huddled together waiting to see who the final member of the Top 5 was gonna be was cute.ย 

ย 

ikr, i need a pic of that asap!!

I didn't watched it live tonight but I checked the results and wow, this is a nice surprise, all the girls made it trough, yeah!ย :clap:ย 

ย 

(They are probably getting 5th, 4th and 3rd place, but i'm gonna enjoy the moment for now)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

I mean, yes that's what happened, but it was still surprising in a way. He's the presumptive favorite, so leaving him as the last to be saved removes all drama--him being one of the last three standing for one spot justย screams "shock boot".ย 

Wondering If HG and or Noah are getting more votes (we should know why) so thats a way to warn fans? Either this os hes leading and they just wanted to scare the average audience. But I wouldnt be surprised with the first theory.

4 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

This is going to be our first all-white Top 2 since Season 16, though...

ย 

I feel like usually there's a 1-2 POC a season that do well after given an extensive intro package and pimpage. The rest all get eliminated in the first round. This season nobody really got that except Jay but he had too many bad song choices especially early on.

11 minutes ago, redwood79 said:

Because they aren't attracted to him like Fritz or Noahย :dead:

Or we just donโ€™t like his voice? Iโ€™ve never been a fan of his tone or his song choices which always border on cheesy