American Idol S20 Top 7 Mother's Day Discussion πŸ’

istersay

1 minute ago, Discovolcano said:

The results are really hard to predict Hunter/Noah/Leah/Nicolina/Christian all have a chance to get eliminatedΒ 

It's really not tbh. Jay is leaving and the second is a toss between Nicolina and Christian. I would lean towards Christian but we will see with his second performance.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The judges are really getting on my nerves. It's only my first seasonΒ :dead:

Lmao be lucky you haven't seen the previous 4 seasons because they were just like this. :dead:Β 

1 minute ago, Shireen said:

They really should skip the eliminations and axe three next week because of the two sick contestants to be fair.

Β 

Well, they should get rid of Noah at least.Β  I think that he's too sick to go on.Β  But I didn't want him to go out that way.

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

The results are really hard to predict Hunter/Noah/Leah/Nicolina/Christian all have a chance to get eliminatedΒ 

Wait, you're saying thatΒ JayΒ of all people is one of the few safe ones? Or are you just assuming that he's one of them but Fritz is the only one not a possibility for the other?

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

It's really not tbh. Jay is leaving and the second is a toss between Nicolina and Christian. I would lean towards Christian but we will see with his second performance.

Leah will be the second one gone. I will be shocked if she isn’t. I love her too but I’ve got to be realistic.Β 

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Wait, you're saying thatΒ JayΒ of all people is one of the few safe ones? Or are you just assuming that he's one of them but Fritz is the only one not a possibility for the other?

I meant to put him up instead of Noah lolΒ