What artists were eliminated early on that probably would've made it far had they made the lives?

ikwonic

I think Carson Peters absolutely would've made it deep into the competition had he made it to the voting rounds, mostly by virtue of Blake's team being pretty devoid of country this season (I think he would've probably gotten PV2 over Paris, as Paris's steam hadn't fully built up yet at the time of the Playoffs, if not the CS at the very least).

Similarly, I think Zach Bridges could've made it at least to the bloodbath in S17, assuming Blake would've given a CS to him over Cali or that he could've snagged a PV away from Kat. The lives were filled with lots of (more or less) fodder like Myracle, Joana, and Shane that I think Zach no doubt would've beaten out. Obviously Ricky ate Zach in the KOs, but I think Zach could've been a smarter choice down the line.

Off the top of my head: 

- Michael Lee: at least Top 8 

- Emily Luther: Top 8 (especially if she had continued killing every single performance) 

-Kelsie Watts: with great non-buss performances she could have made the finale in Team Kelly IMO

Edited by Feder

Ethan Lively and Avery Roberson were both really liked by Minivan on their short run. Probably more than Kenzie. But their KO´s proved they were not ready for the show in that moment, so I´m not sure how long they would have lasted if they continued on, if I´m being honest.

On 3/6/2022 at 7:03 PM, Feder said:

Off the top of my head: 

- Michael Lee: at least Top 8 

- Emily Luther: Top 8 (especially if she had continued killing every single performance) 

-Kelsie Watts: with great non-buss performances she could have made the finale in Team Kelly IMO

OMG Thank you for Saying Emily . She was definitely robbed big time. I don't know what Adam was thinking. Having her and Addison would have been even better than with Adam, even if Emily doesn't exactly make the finale

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Jaclyn Lovey and Dallas Caroline If you watch both of them they were both pitted against Kayla and Britton and neither had a chance, no one did against them.
If they could have not both been pitted against each, I think they could have gone further , but especially Jaclyn Lovey since her Blind hit the #20 itunes and was the 5 most watched youtube blind of all time. and they had to remove it cause it was too popular and they needed that song again. Then her battle was #7 on itunes and but why Blake put her up against Kayla it a wonder and why he saved that one guy I cant recall but not her who knows cause even her youtube earned more views than the guy Blake saved. its a mystery.

or rigged.

3 hours ago, Classic72 said:

Jaclyn Lovey and Dallas Caroline If you watch both of them they were both pitted against Kayla and Britton and neither had a chance, no one did against them.
If they could have not both been pitted against each, I think they could have gone further , but especially Jaclyn Lovey since her Blind hit the #20 itunes and was the 5 most watched youtube blind of all time. and they had to remove it cause it was too popular and they needed that song again. Then her battle was #7 on itunes and but why Blake put her up against Kayla it a wonder and why he saved that one guy I cant recall but not her who knows cause even her youtube earned more views than the guy Blake saved. its a mystery.

or rigged.

Dallas Caroline was not good. Destroyed by Spensha in their battle, then destroyed by Britton again in the KOs. I know both of those ended up being finalists but still, I doubt Dallas would've done any damage. Girl looked petrified every time she stepped on stage.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

DEFINITELY Avery in S20. 💙😢 I just wanted to see him go through to the Live Playoffs that season. 😢 Because in one season, when there’s just only a FEW artists that received 4 chair turns in their blind auditions (for example, only 4 of them), I want to see ALL of them through to the Live Playoffs, but if one of them doesn’t, this is when I start to REALLY care about him even more, on and off the show.

5 hours ago, cshep3012 said:

One name: Reid Umstattd

He did make lives :P And if he couldn’t beat Sharane or Rayshun I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have made it past Top 10 (had he been saved instead of Jackie)

Edited by Daillon

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

He did make lives :P And if he couldn’t beat Sharane or Rayshun I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have made it past Top 10.

I'm gonna differ here and say that he probably would have made it to Semis. Then "Twitter vote" format screwed him more than anyone else in that round. 

To be fair, Team Adam was unpredictable in voting on S14. The first PV (Sharane) was also the first of the final 3 to be eliminated. 

Reid was probably the most Minivan bait contestant of that Team, but Indeed, Twitter screwed him over. And according to stats, I remember the poor guy got 2nd place on both nights and he still got eliminated.

• Like 1