ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

Marjorie Conrad

1.jpgtumblr_pqjtdt7r2D1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

x0tbo81wef871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bcc926282a003a5fdf36084c53f30b55a4336b5dy3yazcqgrzu61.jpg?auto=webp&s=7324f38e8a6f76a1a2ec438ea9f0f886af1a5a91adcbfb87669bfa534bc40a54dd0bb76c--next-top-model-beauty-photos.jpg

Do I think Marjorie deserved to be cut?? No, there are still a lot of expendable models at this point but queen @Zoeygraced us with this set and she happens to be someone that I've never been too passionate about. Marjorie was on cycle 11 and placed 4th. I think Marjorie was a sure bet for most of us to reach the final two but somehow we ended with the most boring top 2 ever. Marjorie came to the competition and wow the judges with her quirky presence that made her to get the first call out of the season. She would deliver some other great shots throughout the competition. I think her Malibu shot is my favorite from hers. Marjorie was shown to be full of insecurities and anxiety, something they used to criticised her, and when she eventually overcame her nerves at judging, Tyra said she has lost her appeal 🙂 She was drunk at some point during the show which but I don't remember much. Was this with some male models and where Lio stood up for her so they would get advantage of her??? someone who remembers more can comment on this.

Saving Lio

Brittany Hatch

antm_brittany03_carlos_rios.jpg?w=765

Look these nominations are terrible lol. So no matter the way I go I have to cut someone who probably does not deserve it. So I need to just go with my gut on who I liked least which happens to be Brittany. Now, she is someone who I think I can appreciate her portfolio more now than I did during cycle 8. But I still don't think I could justify cutting anyone else left over her.  But she could take a good shot. She wasn't the best model that cycle anyway. She was just the one I liked the least of what what was left so that is how it goes.

SAVING Renee Alway

Edited by *Diana

Elina Ivanova
antm_elina05.jpg
When you think about Season 11. You think about all the models that were much better than than the actual winner McKey. Elina is probably one of of them. Not that it was hard. That is one of the worst cycles ever. I am not sure I would of went after Elina yet but unfortunately for her she's my least favorite of the remaining models which means it is her time to go. She was a compelling character that season and I didn't actually agree with her elimination at the time if I am remembering correctly but her time is up now.

SAVING Jourdan Miller

Edited by *Diana

Michelle Babin

tumblr_p8dgv1ODq51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

I wasn't really crazy about either of the twins. They were both decent models and seemed like nice girls, but overall didn't pay them a great deal of mind over the season. That being said, I thought Michelle was the stronger of the twins as models and it was touching seeing her come to terms with her sexuality, having her sister and her mom as a support system. Looking back at some of her most popular pics though, they weren't really doing it for me. I like this one well enough even if I don't really like the shoot. Easiest cut for me in these.

Save Nik

Nicole Fox

Nicole Fox | Photos of America's Next Top Model Contestants

I'll go with what appears to be the popular move of saving Celia, which is fine by me because I'm not crazy about Nicole. Nicole was definitely a deserving winner but... idk controversial opinion maybe, I see her often mentioned as one of the strongest and she didn't quite do it for me? I think she definitely had some great shots, but once again a lot of the ones that are highlighted as her best I've just never quite got the love on. Or they're photoshoots we choose to forget for obvious reasons. Sweet girl, nice look, not a big favorite for me in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6