ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

CYCLE 3: GROUPS

ktwG3Nf.jpg

As I already mentioned, we are now at the halfway point of this rankdown. That means that all immunities have expired and those models are now fair game for nominations.

As you all know, ANTM often splits the models up into groups for challenges and photoshoots, which is the inspiration for this next cycle.

When it is your turn to nominate, you will be nominating 14 models. However, you will be breaking those models up into 2 groups of 7. A vote will then be held where the other 7 rankers will PM me to vote for which group they want to save. The group with the most votes will be saved and the other group will be eliminated.

Once I reveal the results, each of the 7 rankers who voted is responsible for doing 1 write-up for an eliminated model. These write-ups will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

NOMINATION ORDER

0I4gCTo.png

1. @*Chris

2. @#jeah

3. @jarmon

4. @FrogLenzen

5. @Zoey

6. @*Diana

7. @*Lily

8. @Alex95

CYCLE RULES

1. When it is their turn, each ranker will nominate 14 models, split into 2 groups.

2. The rankers will PM me with their vote for which group to save.

3. Once the results are announced, each ranker who voted must do a write-up for 1 of the eliminated models. These will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

4. You have 24 hours from the time nominations are posted to vote.

5. You have 24 hours from when the results are posted to do your write-ups.

6. I will start being stricter with deadlines this cycle. Please ask for extensions if you need them.

5. You cannot nominate any model who was saved in the round immediately before yours.

Our new ranker Chris will start off the cycle. You cannot nominate:

Shandi Sullivan

Kahlen Rondot

Nik Pace

Melrose Bickerstaff

Renee Alway

Anya Kop

Lio Tipton

Celia Ammerman

Molly O'Connell

Jourdan Miller

Lenox Tillman

Lacey Rogers

Khrystyana Kazakova

Jeana Turner

• *Amanda changed the title to ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle 3 Info Posted)

tumblr_msb2gvHwJY1sgl5r8o1_500.gif

GROUP A:
Cassandra Whitehead

Chlea Ramirez

Christina Murphy
Joslyn Pennywell
Michelle Deighton
Natalie Pack
Sara Racey-Tabrizi

GROUP B:
Adrianne Curry
Giselle Samson
Kyle Gober
Natasha Galkina
Sandra Nyanchoka

Sara Albert
Sarah Hartshorne

• *Amanda changed the title to ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Nominations Posted - Please Send Me Your Vote!)

Cassandra Whitehead

tumblr_p7bdcgn9p21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

One of the most bizarre human beings I have ever come across on this show?? She is such a groundbreaking character and it's a shame to lose her at this point, but I suppose we're at the halfway point. And with the parameters of this cycle, there will be many tragic losses I predict. Cassandra entered the competition as a proud pageant girl who can name like every pageant winner ever but cannot name a single covergirl ❤️. When you think of a pageant girl you'll think of someone really preppy and bubbly, like straight out of Drop Dead Gorgeous. Except Cassandra is a sociopath who just hasn't killed anyone yet and can somehow leave LISA D'AMATO speechless staring at her like

uZv8iGA.png

That's not even the half of it as we see in the recap, she also spends her days flicking toothbrush water at Kyle because she looks like a pretty flower that she just wants to step on ❤️. While I love Cassandra's sociopathic tendencies and the way she annoyed the other girls just by merely existing, of course she is most famous for refusing to get her hair cut. Well she does it the first time, but it's not MIA FARROW IN ROSEMARY'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LhtcBkI.png

Which like, any idiot with eyes can tell you this is bad, who are these amateurs that cut the girls hair on this show??? Just google Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby it's not that hard!!! Anyway, she suffers through this first cut, but Tyra still needs Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby, but that's just too far for our pageant queen Miss Cassandra. After some coaxing from Bre and a catfight with Mr. Jay, she refuses to get the extra inch cut and the only other option is to quit the show...which she does. The first girl in ANTM history to quit mind you! Is it ridiculous to cut two feet of hair and then refuse to go an extra inch? Yes! But that adds to the ~allure~ of Cassandra. She came, she got a haircut, she frightened the rest of the girls, she took two flawless photos, and then she quit right before having to take a picture on a treadmill running away from a Witchy Miss J.

She then went on to marry Stephen Amell of Arrow fame and proceed to get kicked off a plane with him after a fight. What happened on that plane?! I'm sure our favorite sociopath is still terrorizing mortals to this day and i love that for her. If I wake up tomorrow morning with a Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby haircut I will know it is Cassandra sending demons to haunt me for this portrayal of her in my writeup here. And it would totally be worth it.

• Like 3

Joslyn Pennywell

disasterjoslyn.jpg

I don't see her claimed so I guess I'll do a write up for Joslyn Pennywell. Joslyn is not someone I would say is a very compelling model. I felt like most of her portfolio during cycle 11 was quite week besides her Swimsuits in Malibu and Natural Disasters (Avalanche) shots but honestly even those two didn't really stand again the better photos that week. She was just there for me. Of this list she is one of the more deserving models to go home based on her time on the show.  I just don't think she had it and was a bit surprised she lasted half way through the cycle.

Natalie Pack

Natalie Pack - Road to Miss USA 2012

Queen behavior. I was definitely a Natalie fan on her season and found her to be a fun quasi-villain who imo could have even lasted a bit longer. She definitely had that natural model-like quality that not all the girls cast on the show have. She has a natural beauty and a body type perfect for photos and the runway. I mean jeez according to Google Natalie is 6'1. Taller than me!!!! How dare she!!! As for her time on the show...Natalie was on Cycle 12 and made it to 6th place, being the first contestant who made it overseas (this cycle was Brazil) to be eliminated. Natalie wasn't portrayed to be particularly likable...she had an arrogance that many of the other girls thought was offputting and definitely thought she had the competition in the bag. She was pretty consistent in her portfolio imo though definitely did not deserve to win as several girls were consistently stronger than her (the entire top 5 minus Aminat who I still adore). Natalie is also one of the few girls to never receive a makeover because Tyra thought she was ~perfect~ as is. Queue the increased arrogance from Natalie and jealousy from the other girls lol. Tbh I struggle to remember any specific house drama with Natalie but I just remember her being a fun villain. ALSO. Apparently after her elimination she blew up on Tyra and basically told her to f*ck off and that the show was rigged and they were making a huge mistake in letting her go or something. WHY didn't we get to see that! She would have been my all-time favorite contestant if we actually got to see that lmfao. Anyways. Natalie is definitely a lesser favorite of mine, so I'm sad to see her go, but she isn't a devastating loss or anything.

Edited by #jeah
  • Like 2

• *Amanda changed the title to ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Chris' Round - Please Pist Write-Ups!)

Christina Murphy (Cycle 4)

BjZswZj.jpgYUwKp6d.pngVZkYP5e.jpg2ddodVe.jpgC6e4FU6.jpgiPW7ukE.jpgkKnWGGi.jpgCB2812l.pngh5Z0RwC.png9Q7Lcgg.pngtgZuk4n.jpgNSMwONR.jpg

v0zRFkC.jpg

Christina was on the iconic 4th Cycle and got to personally witness firsthand Rebecca fainting and Tyra yelling at Tiffany. She's one of those contestants where I'm like... oh yeah, she actually made it overseas and did pretty well! I thought Christina had a great look and a lot of potential. She was one that I vaguely rooted for but was always a background character. Her main storyline was that she was too "icy" aka she wasn't expressive enough on camera and didn't make a super compelling reality show contestant. Which usually doesn't bother me! I thought she was Fine. I was never actively rooting for her to go home. But my issue was that there wasn't any BAM photo in her portfolio that made me stan. The portfolio is Fine. A lot of decent shots, nothing egregious, but always a flaw or two that keeps me from loving it. She didn't have the worst photo when she was sent home, but I can see why the judges weren't falling over themselves to save her.

S a r a  R a c e y-T a b r i z i

tumblr_p6c5vwXlGY1x8j52jo1_500.jpgtumblr_p69jt7a7iR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Sara Racey-Tabrizi was on the second cycle of ANTM. She was the seventh model eliminated and placed 6th overall. She was eliminated over that stupid music video challenge. Tyra tried to be a singer y'all!! Anyway, back to Sara. Sara is an absolutely gorgeous girl and I was so close to voting to save Group A because of Sara & Cassandra but I had more faves in Group B so here we are. Sara's is of middle-eastern descent if I remember correctly and her dad wasn't very approving of her wanting to become a model. She delivered some great shots and was a fun personality, and tbh at one point, I really thought that either her or April were going to win the season but welp that didn't age well. In episode seven, When she and Yoanna were in the bottom two, Tyra infamously started to tear up before handing Yoanna's photo, and Sara broke down when she was eliminated. Yeah, cycle 2 had a lot of talented models and some cool shoots so I'm pretty pleased with Sara's portfolio and I am kinda bummed she's out of the Rankdown but she wasn't a top fave of mine so it's okay.