The Voice 21 ● Live Finale Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

Live Finale, Part 2
SEASON 21, EPISODE 26 • LIVEFINALE
9:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
Host Carson Daly reveals who America has chosen to be the Season 21 winner;

the star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets.

twinklelightsdivider3.gif

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads,
If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• istersay changed the title to The Voice 21 ● Live Finale Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

Guest performances by Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Keke Palmer, Tori Kelly, Walker Hayes, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Carrie Underwood and coach John Legend 

not sure about Coldplay, aren't they under quarantine? or maybe it was pre-taped

On 12/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, istersay said:

Guest performances by Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Keke Palmer, Tori Kelly, Walker Hayes, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Carrie Underwood and coach John Legend 

not sure about Coldplay, aren't they under quarantine? or maybe it was pre-taped

They had to cancel their appearance in The Voice Germany and the contestants performed that song instead

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

They had to cancel their appearance in The Voice Germany and the contestants performed that song instead

oh, wonder if they will do that on this show, a group performance would be cool

On 12/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, istersay said:

Well they just posted this 

rFGg6Nrl.png

So Unless they didn't have the time to edit coldplay is still there.

Also Ariana was added yesterday, I tought it was weird that she didn't sing but I guess if she had somebody in the Finale she would have done the duet and not a guest performance

Pz4G0zul.png

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dany said:

Well they just posted this 

rFGg6Nrl.png

So Unless they didn't have the time to edit coldplay is still there.

Also Ariana was added yesterday, I tought it was weird that she didn't sing but I guess if she had somebody in the Finale she would have done the duet and not a guest performance

Pz4G0zul.png

oh cool, thanks

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'll skip the recap like always, but once again, another season to say farewell too.

I'm ready for the meltdowns for no matter who wins :teeheewave:

there is no recap this year :lmao: it's a pilot for a new show

Grand Crew
Pilot
SEASON 1, EPISODE 1 • NEW
8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-14 • STEREO • CC • DVS
To the crew's surprise, Noah is going to ask Alicia to marry him; Anthony and Sherm's relationship as roommates is put to the test; Nicky has a mystery to uncover about her date.

I'll watch I can See Your Voice instead
I Can See Your Voice Holiday Spectacular: Debbie Gibson, Nicole Byer, Paula Abdul, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton
SEASON 2, EPISODE 1 • NEW
8:00 PM ON FOX 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS
Celebrity panelists Paula Abdul and Nicole Byer, and singer Debbie Gibson help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note.

• Thanks 1