The Voice 21 ● Top 20 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Dane Bautista said:

So sad for Vaughn though. I mean he flew from Texas to LA and then needed to fly back because he has to report for duty the next day. They should have made him compete in the live playoffs, not in the wildcard.

I’m almost certain Vaughn’s been in LA since the producers got the results 

Honestly pretty happy with this Top 13. Samuel would probably be the saddest loss for me, but he got a bad song yesterday.

At least Vaughn didn’t win the WC (and Peedy didn’t despite being closer to Minivan’s lane. That arrangement yesterday really didn’t help)

Just now, Tooner said:

I honestly see Legend out before semis:dead:

doesn’t look to good for Team Ari either.

I think….or at least hope… that Jershika will surprise us. Her getting a PV was a good sign (although it wasn’t a massive surprise given her lack of competition).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

At this point, Blake and Kelly are becoming too dominant of coaches on this platform on the voice as they hold the core audience values... its gonna be a bloodbath for team legend and ariana next week.. and it starting to become predictable every season now... something has to change IMO

Blake needs to go, and maybe Kelly soon after him.

8 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

At this point, Blake and Kelly are becoming too dominant of coaches on this platform on the voice as they hold the core audience values... its gonna be a bloodbath for team legend and ariana next week.. and it starting to become predictable every season now... something has to change IMO

I honestly don't give a blank about the coaches or any "values" they allegedly represent or hold... I am voting based purely on VOICE and performance.  I am not wasting my vote for any other agenda than that...