SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

19 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Please send me a message with your choice of either: (1) save and cut; or (2) cut only.

Once I have everyone’s choice, the final cycle will happen in three rounds, in order:

1. Everyone who chose to cut only will make their final cuts.

2. Everyone who chose to save will post their saves.

3. Everyone who made their save will then make their final cuts.

Everyone has sent me their choices. 

For round 1, the people who chose to cut only will make their final cuts. Those people are: @.Rei @*Diana

Rei and Diana have 24 hours to post a write-up of their final cut. You are welcome to use that 24 hours to negotiate with your fellow rankers as well. 

If you do not post a write-up in time, you forfeit your final cut. I'll reveal later how we will deal with that in terms of numbers. 

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @JC @.Rei @totes4totes @Zoey will be able to make their saves after this round is over.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 19: Final Cuts Part 1)

Ivan Koumaev

dsc02698_1.jpg

So Ivan didn't make the top 20 on the SYTYCD 3.0 Rankdown thanks to me and won't make it this time around as well thanks to me. I can't wait to cut him again on the next rankdown :wub:

This cut is total revenge and will result in the cuts of whatever few favorites I have left but I couldn't care less anymore at this point. He was on season 2 and he is probably one of the few good dancers from season 2. I remember he was friends with Tr*vis for some time until there was this fallout between them due to undisclosed reasons. I be het figured out early than us what an shit person he is, so good for Ivan. Ivan did some routines I like, Sexy Love, La Cumparsita and Everytime we touch. He was an standout on Ramalama as well. He left at top 6 along Natalie but those two should have been on the finale along Benjelle.

See you next year again Ivan 🙂

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Nico Greetham

Nico-Greetham.jpg

Its easy to chose cut only when your favorites are already cut from the game and like Rei said revenge is nice. Nico has done well to make it this fair into our game with little substance or memorable performance but unfortunately for him he is my last cut of that game. Nico has done well for himself post show (although he's no Ariana) as he as a few acting roles to his name including Power Rangers lol. He is not a favorite of mine and considering who has been cut before him it makes for a easy choice to make at this point in the game. Bye Nico! Season 10 is now left with 2 to battle it out. 

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/14/2021 at 1:13 AM, FrogLenzen said:

All Remaining Contestants by Season

👑 = Season Winner

💖 = Prior IDF Winner

⭐ = Prior IDF Top 20 Finalist

US 1

Artem Chigvinsev

US 2

Benji Schwimmer 👑⭐

US 3

Lacey Schwimmer ⭐💖

US 4

Katee Shean ⭐⭐

Mark Kanemura ⭐⭐

US 6

Ariana DeBose

US 7

Robert Roldan

US 8

Tadd Gadduang

Jess LeProtto

US 10

Paul Karmiryan ⭐

Jenna Johnson ⭐

US 14

Chris "Kiki" Nyemchek ⭐⭐

CA 1

Miles Faber

CA 2

Jayme Rae Dailey 💖
Melanie Mah
Daniel Dory

CA 4

Melissa Mitro

AU 1

Jack Chambers 👑⭐

Kate Wormald

AU 3

Lauren "Ivy" Heeney

NL 1

Timor Steffens ⭐

NL 2

Els Smekens 👑⭐

NL 3

Floris Bosveld 👑

Lise Alexander

NL 5

Kalila Hermant

NL 6

Tamara Arruti ⭐

It's time for Part 2! 

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @Zoey have 24 hours to send 1 dancer directly into the Top 20.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 19: Final Cuts Part 2)