SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

On 9/14/2021 at 1:12 AM, FrogLenzen said:

The Top 20:

OsV3rbk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand5as4vDh.pngwpbnGFS_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandEsSTrRf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandrCGWbVG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandnnc6aG8_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandJ4ADLh4_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandL4uE8cN_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandTd7oO9X.pngWWOnzG1.pngHqa5zew_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandaeZlQoS_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand37hjsUU.png57BYIZR_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandFOIIfeT.jpgo8pSL96_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand8zYoPOb.jpggWN9WfX_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand3n2oRBP.pngz61mFU9.png

Congratulations to the Top 20 of the SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown! Banner added to the front page.

I will post more details about the contestants and instructions for the rankers/public later tonight after SYTYCD probably.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Congratulations to the Top 20 of the SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown! Banner added to the front page.

I will post more details about the contestants and instructions for the rankers/public later tonight after SYTYCD probably.

Damn props for making everyone look as hot as possible 😍

• Thanks 1

Jayme Rae is possibly the most BOOKEDT dancer of all time from this franchise. She's done literally everything. Daniel in the Top 20 without her is a little odd but I am a little excited that this rankdown will now OFFICIALLY have a brand new winner for IDF

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 2

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Top 20!!!)
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@FrogLenzen none of your photos are showing up for me. Stop hotlinking from fandom.com!

bro I deliberately upload every single photo to my personal imgur before so that this will not happen. I will not take the blame for your weird canadian phone!!!!

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

bro I deliberately upload every single photo to my personal imgur before so that this will not happen.

It's because you're linking to the .webp version of the photo from Imgur rather than the actual jpg file itself.

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It's because you're linking to the .webp version of the photo from Imgur rather than the actual jpg file itself.

Fun fact, I actually run an entire rankdown just for photos. 

have you ever been able to see any of my images??

Wow those last few cuts were intense, messy and provided all the drama I wanted as a viewer. :wub: Even though I am sad about one of the cuts. But I like how the Top 20 involves contestants that hasn't won before so we can get a new winner here. :yes: 

• Like 2