SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Pretty sure Ariana is the first "first boot" to make any final vote! 😮

I guess it's a different situation, but a few people in The Challenge rankdown were first boots on their first seasons.

Ivan :broken: extremely sad about that cut, I think Rei wanted to ensure that cut since he wouldn’t open his PMs to me 😂 

I will save Mark but RIP Ivan, he actually had a chance at being our first male winner :( 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:13 AM, FrogLenzen said:

All Remaining Contestants by Season

👑 = Season Winner

💖 = Prior IDF Winner

⭐ = Prior IDF Top 20 Finalist

US 1

Artem Chigvinsev

US 2

Benji Schwimmer 👑⭐

US 3

Lacey Schwimmer ⭐💖

US 4

Katee Shean ⭐⭐

US 7

Robert Roldan

US 8

Jess LeProtto

US 10

Jenna Johnson ⭐

US 14

Chris "Kiki" Nyemchek ⭐⭐

CA 2

Jayme Rae Dailey 💖
Melanie Mah
Daniel Dory

CA 4

Melissa Mitro

AU 1

Jack Chambers 👑⭐

Kate Wormald

AU 3

Lauren "Ivy" Heeney

NL 1

Timor Steffens ⭐

NL 3

Floris Bosveld 👑

Lise Alexander

NL 5

Kalila Hermant

NL 6

Tamara Arruti ⭐

It's time for Part 3! 

Amanda, Andrew, Elliott, JC, Megan, and Zoey all have 24 hours to make their final cuts. Write-ups are required for the cut to count. If you don't post it in EXACTLY 24 hours, the cut won't count and I will reveal what we are doing to find the Top 20.

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @Zoey 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 19: Final Cuts)

KATEE SHEAN

20080807_110350_kateeshean-1.jpg?w=300

Fun fact: Megan and Andrew can confirm that I was 100% going to cut Lacey as my final cut because she's clearly going to win again if we let her in the final vote and noted Katee stan Zoey has been somewhat nice to my faves. But after revenge cuts took out my top two dancers when I had no part in cutting Kayla or even nominating her even after Diana had already started nominating Nico, I'm gonna go the predictable route and cut a dancer I have no good feelings on in lieu of just giving them a ranking at #20.

Katee Shean is terrible.

She was one of the most overrated dancers I had to experience in season four (which says a lot when f*cking Chelsie Hightower or Mark Kanemura were also in that season), and she was also partnered with human trash Joshua Allen. The judges loved Katua, and I don't get it. All of their routines were terrible mediocrity that should've sent them packing. Katee went the entire season without ever landing in danger, which is something I will never understand. It was the most confusing safety run until Tiffany Maher somehow replicated it five seasons later.

Katee Shean somehow placed third and was America's favourite female dancer. Over Courtney Galiano. My blood is boiling. Katee Shean somehow placed third and Nigel Lythgoe decided to award her a bigger prize than tWitch - a far superior and far more entertaining dancer. My blood is boiling. Katee Shean, from what I remember, has only been brought back as an All Star once. It was to fill in for Queen Allison Holker when she was injured in the injury-plagued season seven. Imagine drawing Allison Holker's name and getting Katee Shean instead. Talk about a downgrade.

I don't like Katee Shean as a contestant. I never have. I never will. I'm sure she is a lovely person in real life, and this is by means a reflection of her as a person. But in terms of So You Think You Can Dance, she has always maintained a spot as one of my least favourite dancers. She's lucky Gottmik's cousin and Tiffany Maher exist in the SYTYCD US line-up, tbh.

Elliott not making the petty cut after his favorites got cut but makes an ordinary cut instead? 😭 Where is the guy that cut Witney Carson to let Tiffany win for S9? 😭

Not saying Katee is an ordinary cut but she's probably Elliott's least favorite remaining, so that's hardly petty. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

I mean it was petty because I was gonna cut Lacey 

Oh yeah that's true but you went for the obvious cut instead. In the past, you would go ultra petty even if it was someone you liked. :haha: