SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

EN82tf4.png

@Elliott is up first. He has 24 hours to nominate 4 dancers. @*Diana will then have 24 hours to cut 1 from his list. Write-up not required for the cut to be permanent. This cycle can either take like 2 weeks or it can go really fast 🙂

Elliott must choose 4 dancers from this list:

Anneke Ghysens 
Ariana DeBose
Artem Chigvinsev
Benji Schwimmer 
Claudia Primeau
Courtney Galiano 
Daniel Dory 
Evan Kasprzak
Floris Bosveld 
Ivan Koumaev

Jack Chambers 
Jayme Rae Dailey 
Jenna Johnson 
Jess LeProtto
Kalila Hermant
Katee Shean 
Kiki Nyemchek 

Lacey Schwimmer 
Lise Alexander
Mark Kanemura 
Mark Villaver

Matt Flint 
Melanie Mah
Nico Greetham 
Robert Roldan
Slavik Pustovoytov 
Tadd Gadduang
Tamara Arruti 
Teddy Coffey
Timor Steffens

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 18 - Elliott's turn)

Watching SYTYCD AU4 and on the episode where Burn the Floor does a guest performance... Robbie Kmetoni, Jack Chambers, Karen Hauer, Keo Motsepe, Janette Manrara, Giselle Peacock, accompanied by Vonzell Solomon. Wild.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Courtney Galiano 

Still one of the best dances of all time don't @me. I was actually debating between two different dancers and I decided why not cut the one who has won already? Unfortunately I am fan of all four which was to be expected so which ever way I go we are losing a good dancer and everyone knows I am not about to cut Lacey or Katee lol so that left me with two fantastic dancers to chose from and I figured Courtney was the more fair choice considering how well she does usually. Courtney is a fantastic dancer with a lot of iconic dances in her history. No denying that and she deserved her win but it's time for someone else to shine I guess. Like I said 4 for 4 of my favorites so either way I went would be a sad, I hope people understand why.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@*Diana is up next to nominate 4 dancers for @Elliott to cut one.

Diana must choose from this list:

Anneke Ghysens 
Ariana DeBose
Artem Chigvinsev
Benji Schwimmer 
Claudia Primeau
Daniel Dory
Els Smekens 
Evan Kasprzak
Floris Bosveld 
Ivy Heeney

Jack Chambers 
Jayme Rae Dailey 
Jenna Johnson 
Jess LeProtto
Kalila Hermant
Kate Wormald
Kiki Nyemchek 

Lacey Schwimmer 
Lise Alexander
Mark Villaver

Matt Flint 
Melanie Mah
Melissa Mitro
Paul Karmiryan 
Robert Roldan
Slavik Pustovoytov 
Tadd Gadduang
Tamara Arruti 
Timor Steffens

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 18 - Diana's turn)
On 5/5/2022 at 7:37 PM, *Amanda said:

But also, what do you even have planned this cycle? Because every time I check the thread, it’s more confusing. :dead: 

On 5/5/2022 at 7:43 PM, JC said:

I'm convinced Derek's an evil mastermind.

LMAO I get so confused every time I come in here. :dead: 

On 5/7/2022 at 7:15 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Watching SYTYCD AU4 and on the episode where Burn the Floor does a guest performance... Robbie Kmetoni, Jack Chambers, Karen Hauer, Keo Motsepe, Janette Manrara, Giselle Peacock, accompanied by Vonzell Solomon. Wild.

OMG I remember this now that you brought this up. :dead: I remember being so excited seeing Vonzell performing there! :wub: And hahaha I did notice some of these dancers but not all of them but wow, what a powerhouse there. 😮 

LMAOO I knew with all of Derek's setup plans that he would find a way to get Courtney eliminated with this twist. :dead: What I thought and was predicting was  going to be his plan was getting to make his final cut on her to prevent her from making the Top 20.

Also yikes Diana really cutting all of my Top 3 dancers here. I'm so glad I'm not in this game. 🤣

MARK VILLAVER

web1_ADAM1725_hires2.jpg

During the season, Mark Villaver was my favourite of the newbie cast. Is he still my favourite? I don't really know. I guess I'd consider it Kiki nowadays since Kiki probably makes a favourite dancers list and Mark does not. I'll just consider Comfort Fedoke my favourite that season, to be honest. For the season, Mark was partnered with Comfort, and the two of them delivered four incredible routines together. For whatever reason, America never rallied behind them, and they spent half their run in danger. I feel like the judges should've just ignored the vote and eliminated Lex or Taylor that week instead. At any rate, Mark placed eighth and out went most of my enjoyment from the season.

Here are the routines that Mark and Comfort delivered:

Comfort Fedoke, queen of hip-hop ❤️

Comfort Fedoke, queen of jazz ❤️

Comfort Fedoke, queen of contemporary ❤️

Comfort Fedoke, queen of Broadway ❤️

Comfort Fedoke, queen of hip-hop again ❤️

Wow, the way that I and I alone always maintained Comfort Fedoke was an underappreciated legend in season four and then she shows up ten seasons later to show exactly why she's a queen? My power. 👑

Anyway, since most of my reasoning for being a Mark fan in S14 was because he was with Comfort, NATURALLY I'm choosing to eliminate him.

• Sad 1

My favourite part of Season 14 was how nearly each "coach" had a guy and a girl as their final two for the Showcase reveal, and Nigel Lythgoe really expected us to believe it wasn't going to entirely be M/F pairings for the Top 10.

Okay, next up is @sublymonal to nominate 4 dancers for @*Amanda to cut 1.

Andrew has to choose 4 of the following:

Anneke Ghysens 
Artem Chigvinsev
Benji Schwimmer 
Claudia Primeau
Daniel Dory
Evan Kasprzak
Floris Bosveld 
Ivan Koumaev
Ivy Heeney

Jack Chambers 
Jenna Johnson 
Jess LeProtto
Kalila Hermant
Kate Wormald
Katee Shean 
Kiki Nyemchek 

Lise Alexander
Mark Kanemura 
Matt Flint 
Melanie Mah
Melissa Mitro
Miles Faber
Nico Greetham 
Paul Karmiryan 
Robert Roldan
Slavik Pustovoytov 
Tadd Gadduang
Teddy Coffey
Timor Steffens

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 18 - Andrew's turn)