SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

On 5/14/2022 at 10:47 AM, FrogLenzen said:

KmrKshK.png2SEwjX3.pngByfJh1R.pngaSGuxlr.pngIVoenrP.pngsVg8zwW_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandj7isqy7.pngDViBB2k.pngMGEK0s7.pnggkrxDoh.pngu05v5sD.pngBIn5vUc_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandY9tK6WM.pngar2gYuV.pngiYisRJs.png6ifNfT0.pngsFLQg05.pngJb01Qia.pngn66ii8c.pngWAmCbPJ.png

OMG it's all the missing photos! Wow how convenient!!!!

Remaining Write-ups:

@*Amanda

50. Edgar Gilbert-Reyes (CA3)

43. Redouan Hergé Link (NL6)

34. Claudia Primeau (CA3)

(and also photos for Jay Johns and Julia Mitomi)

@sublymonal

60. Anna Kapera (PO4)

51. Jess Stokes (AU3)

42. Natascha Dejong (NL3)

30. Anneke Ghysens (NL6)

@Elliott

87. Ilona Bekier (PO5)

79. Stefano Giuliani (NL3)

@totes4totes

31. Evan Kasprzak (US5)

@.Rei

29. Slavik Pustovoytov (US15)

@Zoey

70. Ellen Houck (NL6)

69. Enora Oplinus (NL3)

61. Gevorg "Gev" Manoukian (US4)

53. Ivan Paulovich (NL1)

52. Neil Haskell (US3)

37. Chelsie Hightower (US4)

32. Teddy Coffey (US11)

BIn5vUc_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Evan Kasprzak

The hardest part of this write-up was remembering how to spell Evan's name because I could have SWORN there was a "c" in there somewhere. Anyway, for a long time Evan was like my least favorite dancer on the series but as I've grown older and more mature I've moved on from actively disliking Evan to just not caring. Because at least he isn't in a dance cult and seems to just be an all-around normal dude and it's not his fault that he had some every guy appeal to middle America that kept voting for him. At least he didn't prevent Brandon from being in the finale or Jeanine from winning. But even though I can't name a single routine of his that I actually enjoyed, with 13 years of retrospect, I am fine. I just don't think about him ever.

He's had a fairly solid career since the show. Landing parts on Broadway (mostly Newsies) as well as being a dancer in some TV shows like Marvelous Ms. Maisel. But his LINK IN BIO links to his Twitch channel where he has 69 subscribers (nice) and so I went to see what games he plays. And boy, I've never felt more connected to Evan than knowing that he played Hades at least a few times two years ago. It seems like since becoming a dad (congrats to him!!!!) he probably had less time to stream Destiny 2, Valorant, and Hades and had to spend more time chilling and being a dad to his cute baby.

The LA Based TikTok Dance Cult that Slavik is a part of.

SO. I follow some people on twitter that are all about GOSSIP (mainly geared towards Reality Dating shows) but one day one of the people I followed posted about Miranda Derrick (the aforementioned Miranda that Derek is talking about up above) whose family claimed that after she joined 7M Films (that is their real sketch website) (what kind of talent management website doesn't have a link to contact or info on anybody who they represent) she was forced to cut off all contact with her family and friends which included her sister Melanie with whom she used to do videos with to rise to TikTok fame in the first place. The biggest things that were indicators of troubles to her family were that she skipped her grandfather's funeral and then blocked all her family on social media. After joining 7M Films Miranda also married dancer BDash (James Derrick) and started using his last name (which married people do, that's fine). But her family had no idea she was even dating or engaged to BDash.

So that all happened in March. Now, Miranda and BDash claim that her family is just racist and they are unhappy with Miranda dating a black man which could have been the end of the story EXCEPT for the involvement of 7M.

7M's founder is Robert Shinn who is a founder and pastor of a Pentecostal offshoot church Shekinah Church. Now if you are like me Pentecostal should ALWAYS be ringing alarm bells even if they aren't a cult. (For example, Real Housewife Mary Cosby's cult church is a Pentecostal Church). And while Shinn claims there's no relationship between his church and 7M films, Miranda claims that her distance from her family was because the pandemic made her seek God and she found a like-minded community with 7M.

Anyway, the twitter account I follow started essentially posting side-by-side videos of some of the artists in 7M which not only includes Miranda and BDash but also dancers like Tight Eyez, Konkrete and Slavik Pustovoytov or as he's now known on Instagram "Vik White." Because the thing that the twitter account noticed was that the (largely) black talent was essentially white washing their TikToks to make the dances easier, the music cleaner, and all-around just make it more appealing for a white audience. The dancers are also required to go to church and do like mandatory Bible study. Also Miranda and BDash aren't the only couple within 7M, Mizz KO and Tight Eyez are also married. At the bare minimum I think most would agree this was sketchy even without the potential church affiliation. Also, Fik-shun's IG has me worried that he may be getting caught in it too since he has a bunch of reels with 7m dancers but he doesn't list his management company on his IG like the rest of them.

Anyway, there is more here: https://www.thecut.com/2022/05/wilking-sisters-7m-allegations.html  which includes some details on how this is like Tight Eyez and BDash's like second cult they've joined. And how Street Kingdom on ABDC was essentially like a ministry for them.

Aubrey Fisher is the other main dancer attached to this organization. But then there's RainO (who used to do a lot with BluPrint), Kylie Douglas (Aubrey's girlfriend/fiancee/something??), Gordon Watkins and his wife Alexandra Watkins...

Aubrey, Konkrete, RainO, and Gordon are all featured in the new Toyota Corolla commercial

itsslavik_20201127_29.png

Slavik was part of season 15. He was one of the few dancers that gave us great routines. Round & Round, An Evening I Will Not Forget, Someone to watch over me, Fall for you, House Work, Poke it Out and Gun are all the routines that Slavik did that I like and love. He together with Genessy were definitely the power couple of that season. Since then he has drop big time on my favorite rankings and I just like him. Now it's been brought to everyone's attention that he's part of a cult and that just sounds very creepy. You can read all the info below.

37 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

The LA Based TikTok Dance Cult that Slavik is a part of.

SO. I follow some people on twitter that are all about GOSSIP (mainly geared towards Reality Dating shows) but one day one of the people I followed posted about Miranda Derrick (the aforementioned Miranda that Derek is talking about up above) whose family claimed that after she joined 7M Films (that is their real sketch website) (what kind of talent management website doesn't have a link to contact or info on anybody who they represent) she was forced to cut off all contact with her family and friends which included her sister Melanie with whom she used to do videos with to rise to TikTok fame in the first place. The biggest things that were indicators of troubles to her family were that she skipped her grandfather's funeral and then blocked all her family on social media. After joining 7M Films Miranda also married dancer BDash (James Derrick) and started using his last name (which married people do, that's fine). But her family had no idea she was even dating or engaged to BDash.

So that all happened in March. Now, Miranda and BDash claim that her family is just racist and they are unhappy with Miranda dating a black man which could have been the end of the story EXCEPT for the involvement of 7M.

7M's founder is Robert Shinn who is a founder and pastor of a Pentecostal offshoot church Shekinah Church. Now if you are like me Pentecostal should ALWAYS be ringing alarm bells even if they aren't a cult. (For example, Real Housewife Mary Cosby's cult church is a Pentecostal Church). And while Shinn claims there's no relationship between his church and 7M films, Miranda claims that her distance from her family was because the pandemic made her seek God and she found a like-minded community with 7M.

Anyway, the twitter account I follow started essentially posting side-by-side videos of some of the artists in 7M which not only includes Miranda and BDash but also dancers like Tight Eyez, Konkrete and Slavik Pustovoytov or as he's now known on Instagram "Vik White." Because the thing that the twitter account noticed was that the (largely) black talent was essentially white washing their TikToks to make the dances easier, the music cleaner, and all-around just make it more appealing for a white audience. The dancers are also required to go to church and do like mandatory Bible study. Also Miranda and BDash aren't the only couple within 7M, Mizz KO and Tight Eyez are also married. At the bare minimum I think most would agree this was sketchy even without the potential church affiliation. Also, Fik-shun's IG has me worried that he may be getting caught in it too since he has a bunch of reels with 7m dancers but he doesn't list his management company on his IG like the rest of them.

Anyway, there is more here: https://www.thecut.com/2022/05/wilking-sisters-7m-allegations.html  which includes some details on how this is like Tight Eyez and BDash's like second cult they've joined. And how Street Kingdom on ABDC was essentially like a ministry for them.

gkrxDoh.png

87. Ilona Bekier (PO5)

Ilona Bekier was on You Can Dance Poland for Season 5. There were 14 dancers on that season. She was originally partnered with Sebastian Piotrowicz, who had to withdraw after the second week. Sebastian came back for Season 6 and made the Top 4. After Sebastian left Season 5, Ilona was partnered with Jakub Jóżwiak, who went on to win the season. At Top 10 week, she was partnered with Adam Kościelniak. At Top 8 week, she was partnered with Jakub Piotrowicz. At Top 6 week, she was partnered with Aleksander Paliński. She made the finale her season, so she was in the Top 4, but she was not part of the Top 2.

u05v5sD.png

79. Stefano Giuliani (NL3)

Stefano Giuliani was on So You Think You Can Dance Benelux for Season 3. There were 18 dancers on that season. He was originally partnered with Raquel Tijsterman, who went on to make the Top 10 that season. They had to dance for their lives twice before the Top 10. At Top 10 week, he was partnered with Lise Alexander for a modern routine. At Top 8 week, he was partnered with Enora Oplinus for a hip-hop. At Top 6 week, he was partnered with Natascha Dejong. He was eliminated after Top 6 week just before the finale. He was notable for essentially coming out on the show, and remains one of the only contestants to be openly gay while on the program.

ar2gYuV.png

70. Ellen Houck (NL6)

Ellen Houck was on So You Think You Can Dance Benelux for Season 6. There were 18 dancers on that season. She was originally partnered with Danny Boom, who went on to win the season. They had to dance for their lives once before the Top 10. At Top 10 week, she was partnered with Joey van der Slot. At Top 8 week, she was partnered with Miguel Pereira Carneiro. At Top 6 week, she was partnered with Giovanni Kemper. She was eliminated after Top 6 week just before the finale.  Ellen is known for being a great soloist. She danced 3 solos during the competition, in addition to her audition solos.