𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

Also, great job Hailey with that song choice. I knew it was a beautiful studio, listening to it, but I'm glad it translated to a flawless and raw performance with those aches of her's giving me chills. Even if it doesn't get high Minivan praise, she did an amazing job.

10/10 girl, well done. Big moment and hopefully it advances you further(finale manifesting)

She's a beast of a performer and vocalist, still shook about her talent tbh. But wbk when listening to her home covers, so glad the potential is opening up and showing her power.

• Like 4

Kelly posted on her story about how proud she is of Hailey, and mentioned that she is “the hardest worker.” I’m not at all surprised. Hailey seems all business to me. For me, it isn’t so much what she can do now, but a few years from now. She’s gonna be a diva beast. 😂 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Kelly posted on her story about how proud she is of Hailey, and mentioned that she is “the hardest worker.” I’m not at all surprised. Hailey seems all business to me. For me, it isn’t so much what she can do now, but a few years from now. She’s gonna be a diva beast. 😂 

Girl is a worker and wants this a lot. I'm very proud of how well she's doing, she's got the talent and she worked to open it up.

In a few years, she's going to be a monster lmao. Can "Eat" any song up.(lowkey doing that now, but always room for progression I'd say, although its okay because she's literally 14 years old lmao)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Girl is a worker and wants this a lot. I'm very proud of how well she's doing, she's got the talent and she worked to open it up.

In a few years, she's going to be a monster lmao. Can "Eat" any song up.(lowkey doing that now, but always room for progression I'd say, although its okay because she's literally 14 years old lmao)

I mean..all you have to do is listen to the studio of this song and imagine the potential. Hopefully, she can get a legit shot. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Hailey had her Carter Rubin "Rainbow Connection" moment tonight. Her run's looking to be pretty great.

I know many will disagree but she's been my favorite teen contestant since Addison.

I think so too.

Funny how I find little vibes of Addison in Hailey too, her ache is amazing to listen to. Between other teens like Chevel and Addison, Hailey is proven to be a force like they were. She deserves that Finale.

• Like 1

I've got to say although I'm rooting for Hailey (and GNT) to win the competition, but what she just did tonight was already a win in my eyes.

What an insane amount of talent and professionalism just pouring out from her week after week!

I have been having so much fun rooting for her, I honestly doubted her chance for a bit there with the battle and getting less vote than Jeremy in PO.

Point is I'm proud of her :yes:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I've got to say although I'm rooting for Hailey (and GNT) to win the competition, but what she just did tonight was already a win in my eyes.

What an insane amount of talent and professionalism just pouring out from her week after week!

I have been having so much fun rooting for her, I honestly doubted her chance for a bit there with the battle and getting less vote than Jeremy in PO.

Point is I'm proud of her :yes:

I feel especially happy about her success, because she was my underdog pick before the premiere, and that was after knowing she had lost her battle. I just had a gut feeling Kelly would have a big impact, and that was pretty much the rationale for that. 

• Like 4

I feel especially happy about her success, because she was my underdog pick before the premiere, and that was after knowing she had lost her battle. I just had a gut feeling Kelly would have a big impact, and that was pretty much the rationale for that. 

Haha it was thanks to your spoiler about her KO that I decided to stick around with the show. I was not particularly impressed with the battles and BAs this season.

• Like 2

Also…I just noticed this. Kelly said “I hope y’all vote her through, because next week, she has something really cool planned.” 

Genre switch: Either CCM or country. I’m calling it now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

Also…I just noticed this. Kelly said “I hope y’all vote her through, because next week, she has something really cool planned.” 

Genre switch: Either CCM or country. I’m calling it now. 

"You Say" or "Make You Feel My Love" Incoming?

If she sings it and nails either of those songs(or some other moment song) could we call her a finalist yet? Hoping so.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

"You Say" or "Make You Feel My Love" Incoming?

If she sings it and nails either of those songs(or some other moment song) could we call her a finalist yet? Hoping so.

As long as she sings decently the next two weeks, I don’t see any way she doesn’t get one of 4 PVs. That’s also assuming good song choices of course. Honestly, I think that was the case even before tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, CaptainOggy6320 said:

But really.. give her the songs we've been recommending and she might just snatch it from GNT. 

Let's not get carried away now :haha:

No but, I'm just hoping she gets great songs like from Adele or Lauren Diagle's "You Say" She just needs to slay them and I would be content with her Finale placement, even if its 2nd, 3rd, whatever.(4th or 5th, lowkey would be robbery, but at least she would still be in lol)

Overall, I hope its a song Hailey likes, she really seemed to enjoy "Elastic Heart" at least. So I'm excited for the hype from Kelly for Top 10 week.

Her talent is insane, my mom even called her "Baby Celine Dion" like wtf? She's a hardcore fan of Celine(bigger than me lol) so I trust her judgement on that. Hailey is fantastic.

• Like 3

Here is the list of contestants that closed the Top 11 live show since the round was introduced on Season 9

S9: Jeffery Austin (Finalist; 4th place) 

S10: Laith Al-Saadi (Finalist; 4th place) 

S11; Wé Mcdonald (Finalist; 3rd place) 

S12: Chris Blue (WINNER) 

S13: Chloe Kohanski (WINNER) 

S14: Spensha Baker (Finalist; 4th place) 

S15: Kennedy Holmes (Finalist; 4th place) 

S17: Ricky Duran (Finalist; Runner-up)

So, nobody that has closed the Top 11 has failed to make it to the finale ,😌. That can't be said for every other post-playoffs live round. Not even for the semifinal, where Shawn Sounds closed on S16 and still was eliminated 

And yeah, i know some user called some of us out for over-analyzing things, and by the look of it, they were 100% right :haha: 

Anyway, our girl did a great job. She proved once again that she is not good only for her age, but she is good for any age 😎

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

I know itunes is kind of irrelevant, but she’s is charting in the top 100. The only act besides GNT doing so. She also has the most viewed top 11 performance currently, and I believe she has the second most followers on Instagram after Sasha’s personal account. Again, might not mean much, but I hope all of this bodes well for her. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FanOfTheVoice said:

I know itunes is kind of irrelevant, but she’s is charting in the top 100. The only act besides GNT doing so. She also has the most viewed top 11 performance currently, and I believe she has the second most followers on Instagram after Sasha’s personal account. Again, might not mean much, but I hope all of this bodes well for her. 

Ever since the playoffs, she been in the top group of contestants on every possible metric. For whatever reason, Jeremy edged her for that PV, but that allowed her to have that rare instant save moment, and those days are behind her. 

• Like 3